ADVERTISEMENT

Between us and UK

You keep saying “forced.” Somebody held a gun to your head? Hillbillies maybe?

Sorry meant to reply to Big Blew..
I can't hate my coach so I could either walk away as a fan or I could research him a bit. Its a novel idea, you should try it.

Hey, I'm willing to look at the evidence if there is any. I've asked to be enlightened on his cheating but no one does so. I have to assume, like me, you think you know something, you want to believe something, but that something isn't accurate.
Unsurprisingly now that Sweaty Cow is the yut coach, your standard of proof has changed. Has he been convicted? Nope, never convicted. I’ll give him credit for shielding himself enough to convince idiots that he had plausible deniability and, being literally being one step ahead of the investigators.

That aside, you must not have taken a very deep dive into the Memphis St. years. Would have made Caligula blush.

Unsurprisingly now that Sweaty Cow is the yut coach, your standard of proof has changed. Has he been convicted? Nope, never convicted. I’ll give him credit for shielding himself enough to convince idiots that he had plausible deniability and, being literally being one step ahead of the investigators.

That aside, you must not have taken a very deep dive into the Memphis St. years. Would have made Caligula blush.
I did not like some of the thug players he had there. I dont whitewash that issue. As for violations, the NCAA investigator for the Camby issue literally called Cal a victim. As for Rose, I'm not sure how anyone pins that on Cal and I'm even less sure how anyone agrees with the NCAA twice clearing Rose to play and then retroactively changing their minds after the season was over. Even a Cal hater should think that's absurd.

Reactions: awf
I did not like some of the thug players he had there. I dont whitewash that issue. As for violations, the NCAA investigator for the Camby issue literally called Cal a victim. As for Rose, I'm not sure how anyone pins that on Cal and I'm even less sure how anyone agrees with the NCAA twice clearing Rose to play and then retroactively changing their minds after the season was over. Even a Cal hater should think that's absurd.

How in the world can you NOT pin Rose on calisleazy? Are you actually saying (and believing) that he had no idea that Rose had to cheat on the college entrance exam so he’d be elgible to play at Memphus.. Jeeze even Rick Pitino totally backed off this kid when he realized that WWW was involved. And I’d have to say that the NCAA is totally absurd but that doesn’t clear slick cow from being a phony and a cheat.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

How in the world can you NOT pin Rose on calisleazy? Are you actually saying (and believing) that he had no idea that Rose had to cheat on the college entrance exam so he’d be elgible to play at Memphus.. Jeeze even Rick Pitino totally backed off this kid when he realized that WWW was involved. And I’d have to say that the NCAA is totally absurd but that doesn’t clear slick cow from being a phony and a cheat.

It’s part of their cult, they will believe anything that he tells them.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I can't hate my coach so I could either walk away as a fan or I could research him a bit. Its a novel idea, you should try it.
Funny he’s not your coach unless you’re his son, which is a possibility.. I just to follow the university not a single person, maybe that’s novel to you?

I see no evidence to even suggest Cal knew anything about Rose and his SAT. Please share.

I cant find anything to suggest Pitino ever mattered in Roses recruitment. I'm not sure missing on him proves much.

Your magical Chris Mack is a month and a half in at Louisville. Cal has been coaching for almost ten years. 4 final fours, a national championship, a 38-1 season, and great recruiting every year. He was even able to win and get recruits at UMass and Memphis before he came here. I think y'all need to check your facts before you post.
I think you need to get your Big Blue ass back to Catspause.

Typical hypocritical racist UK fan. You ask us to prove that Cal cheated, just remember something buddy, it was under his watch. The NCAA showed that with Pitino, it doesn't matter if you knew or not, if it fell under your watch you are responsible. Do I think it's a little bit ridiculoud, yes, but that's how it has. Calipari has had to forfeit Final Fours at 2 different schools and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

As for being a hypocrite, again you ask us to prove that Cal cheated. Well I respond the same way in football. All we hear is how UofL football was cheating under Charlie Strong and Clint Hurtt. Why don't you UK fans put your money where your big mouth is and shows us some proof of that? What Hurtt did at Miami is no more relevant than what Calipari did at UMass and Memphis. So please, you and your fan base give me concrete evidence that Hurtt cheated while he was at UofL. I don't want to hear anything about Miami. Of course you can't because you have no evidence and you're a bunch of hypocrites.

Typical hypocritical racist UK fan. You ask us to prove that Cal cheated, just remember something buddy, it was under his watch. The NCAA showed that with Pitino, it doesn't matter if you knew or not, if it fell under your watch you are responsible. Do I think it's a little bit ridiculoud, yes, but that's how it has. Calipari has had to forfeit Final Fours at 2 different schools and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

As for being a hypocrite, again you ask us to prove that Cal cheated. Well I respond the same way in football. All we hear is how UofL football was cheating under Charlie Strong and Clint Hurtt. Why don't you UK fans put your money where your big mouth is and shows us some proof of that? What Hurtt did at Miami is no more relevant than what Calipari did at UMass and Memphis. So please, you and your fan base give me concrete evidence that Hurtt cheated while he was at UofL. I don't want to hear anything about Miami. Of course you can't because you have no evidence and you're a bunch of hypocrites.
I neither asked for proof nor said anything about your football program. I have said that if you know something about Cal cheating, I'd like to hear it.

was just looking at UK schedule.....how do those idiots get away with that schedule? They played one good team and got blasted and never play a true road game until late December, then go to the SEC.....How does a team like this brag about their all time wins and how do they get away with this schedule?
They have Utah sat at Rupp...and Utah is garbage. They have some very bad losses.

was just looking at UK schedule.....how do those idiots get away with that schedule? They played one good team and got blasted and never play a true road game until late December, then go to the SEC.....How does a team like this brag about their all time wins and how do they get away with this schedule?
They have Utah sat at Rupp...and Utah is garbage. They have some very bad losses.
It's a little harder when you factor in the SEC/Big12 challenge when we alternate playing Kansas(#1 ranked team) every season, is played during the middle of conference play.

Duke and UNC on Neutral Sites
Louisville on the road
Kansas at Home

That's the 3 top historical programs in the ACC and we don't play any of them at home. And we will play the #1 team on the road. Still have to play Tennessee twice. So that schedule will include 4 games against #1 seeds in the NCAA tournament.

Do we have a grind like the ACC? Of course not, but it's not like we are playing an OVC schedule either.

I know I know....nobody cares about racist sUcKs and I need to get on back to CatsP*ss

It's a little harder when you factor in the SEC/Big12 challenge when we alternate playing Kansas(#1 ranked team) every season, is played during the middle of conference play.

Louisville on the road
Kansas at Home

That's the 3 top historical programs in the ACC and we don't play any of them at home. And we will play the #1 team on the road. Still have to play Tennessee twice. So that schedule will include 4 games against #1 seeds in the NCAA tournament.

Do we have a grind like the ACC? Of course not, but it's not like we are playing an OVC schedule either.

I know I know....nobody cares about racist sUcKs and I need to get on back to CatsP*ss

Yep, at least you got something right. :p Now git along little pussycat.:)

Louisville on the road
Kansas at Home

You don’t play Duke at Cameron so quit your bitching..

You don’t play Duke at Cameron so quit your bitching..
Not (inappropriate word)-ing, I never tried to say our schedule was anywhere near yours...but by the last regular season game it will be a tough schedule with a lot of games against teams that are 1-4 seeds.

Your magical Chris Mack is a month and a half in at Louisville. Cal has been coaching for almost ten years. 4 final fours, a national championship, a 38-1 season, and great recruiting every year. He was even able to win and get recruits at UMass and Memphis before he came here. I think y'all need to check your facts before you post.
I thought surely he had a 40-0 season.

I saw a bunch of t-shirts.......

Reactions: BPGhost
Every year the Ky schedule is so easy they print up “40-0” Beaters to sell at the local Wal-Marts. Usually 4 for $1.00 by NYE.

Go take a little peek at UL’s early season schedule the last 5 years or so. How did you guys get away with it?

Reactions: awf and kyjeff1
If you want to do that then compare your schedule to WKU's because your conference is historically on par with Conference USA or worse.
The argument wasn’t about conference schedules. You should know since you were the one who broached the subject. You wanted to know how UK got away with having a soft schedule up to this point. I asked you the same question about your team. Pot and kettle?

Reactions: kyjeff1
The argument wasn’t about conference schedules. You should know since you were the one who broached the subject. You wanted to know how UK got away with having a soft schedule up to this point. I asked you the same question about your team. Pot and kettle?
When you play a brutal conference schedule you can get away with that.....when you're playing in the SEZ, not so much. See the relevance now? Good. Now go away

It's the same argument sUcK football fans have said about football and why their only meaningful ooc is UL every year. Hilarious!!

Double standard much. And BTW look at UL SOS the last 5 years, OVERALL!!

Hey, I'm willing to look at the evidence if there is any. I've asked to be enlightened on his cheating but no one does so. I have to assume, like me, you think you know something, you want to believe something, but that something isn't accurate.
I’ll restate a point I made the other day in another thread. If Calipari is dirty UK fans don’t want to know about it. All that has ever mattered to UK fans is whether the coach wins enough to prop up their own lack of self-worth. I mean they have to have pride in something “they” did.

For example, the only reason UK fans stopped hitting their knees every time Pitino got within a mile of them is the fact that Pitino spurned them and coached at UofL. They don’t care about anything he did or didn’t do outside of a game. Pitino was never a good guy. Not at UK, and not at UofL. He was incredibly narcissistic even for a high-level basketball coach. He functions barely above Trump in regard to his lack of character, respect for others, empathy, self-awareness, honesty and decency. And specifically in regard to UK fans, he blatantly made fun of them for being low-functioning simpletons and made clear that he wanted no part of that fanbase – and they still drooled over him. How pathetic can you be?

But Pitino was a heck of a basketball coach! And that’s all UK fans ever really cared about. They can’t separate the person from the number of basketball wins. Win a lot, especially an NCAA championship, and their coach could molest children on national TV and they wouldn’t care. They would talk wistfully about how great he was and how his actions were misconstrued. But lose enough games, especially if your skin is a little too dark, and they will spew hate, disgust and vitriol to a degree that one would think the coach personally committed a crime against them.

Indiana and Louisville both have a better coach than John Calipari. He is soooo bad.
Yep, that's a pretty low bar...

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT