ADVERTISEMENT

Between us and UK

Has there ever been a BB coach that does less with more? Pipeline is drying up. Coaching will be required lol.

Reactions: Otis_Wilson
Your magical Chris Mack is a month and a half in at Louisville. Cal has been coaching for almost ten years. 4 final fours, a national championship, a 38-1 season, and great recruiting every year. He was even able to win and get recruits at UMass and Memphis before he came here. I think y'all need to check your facts before you post.

Your magical Chris Mack is a month and a half in at Louisville. Cal has been coaching for almost ten years. 4 final fours, a national championship, a 38-1 season, and great recruiting every year. He was even able to win and get recruits at UMass and Memphis before he came here. I think y'all need to check your facts before you post.
He left umass and Memphis on probation. Sucks for them I guess

Whatever keeps you happy...…… were it the team I follow I would question the results given the level of recruiting.

“Your” coach has wasted more talent than he EVER helped. He is a contributing factor to kids going to Duke to get better coaching. Most coaches would have done much better with the talent he’s had at uahkay. His nickname of “roll out the ball calisleazy” will stick with him with his move on to the NBA.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Umm, you might want to “check your facts” - specifically about the absolute Wild West atmosphere at Memphis that made anything going on a UofL look like a church social - before you come here running your c*ck holster.

BPGhost you beat me to it Cal was connected WWW in Memphis he was at many of the Tigers games.

that is the sound our fans down the road hear of the distant thunder coming to drop the Boom on you. read your own fan bases posts, you fans are tired of cal producing nothing unless he has the greatest college player in the last hundred years. your coach does not stress free throws, does not know how to draw up a play, he just knows how to take a number #1 recruit and make him a number 15 pick. all nba pundits say uk players know nothing about the game when the get to the nba and going 38-1 is only good when the loss is not your last game. nothing to brag about at all, your team choked to an inferior team. cal can only recruit. used to be the greatest recruiter, now being made fun of every year for lack of skill between the ears. looks like another 10 loss year for you guys after being the #2 preseason team. your post jsut tells us the fear you guys have now. cal owned pitino, Mack will be your nemesis! bet you are crapping your jeans after you lost to a team the we beat on their home court. we may not win this year but it's gone from a blowout to you know thinking omg we may lose to the Cardinal!!! that's some facts their little kitty kitty kitty

Reactions: Bank Cat
Mack doesn't have supreme talent on this team but he has them competing with some good teams. Also you see Nwora's development over the past month.

Miller had a year's head start on his rebuild at IU, and Mack was able to take the game almost down to the wire in Bloomington.

When you look around at the elite programs, Duke, UNC, Syracuse, and maybe Kentucky will all have coaching changes in the next few years. Who knows how that will work out?

Whether Mack can navigate a team to the Final Four remains to be seen, but I think we're positioned to do well in our league and return to being a perennial Top 25 program starting next year. That didn't have to happen.

When you look around at the elite programs, Duke, UNC, Syracuse, and maybe Kentucky will all have coaching changes in the next few years. Who knows how that will work out?

IU fan here, but I live in the Louisville area and follow the Cards.

You are 100% correct that coaching changes and retirements are coming, and I believe both IU and UofL are in a great position with their young, hungry, and very smart coaches.

True, but it looks Cal’s Best assistant, WWW, is off the Pay Roll now.

World Wide Wes has been shackled. Woe is the Squid, now he might have to develop talent, not his long suit.

You can simply watch the games and the ebb and flow and see who is the better pure coach and I dont think its close. Cal has always been able to recruit and get those very talented kids to buy-in and be unselfish, for the most part. I will say he has sent a lot of talent to the NBA and has one championship, but I will also say the NCAA tourney is oftentimes the luck of the draw. I will close and say that we are a year and half ahead of what I thought and I wouldnt trade places with any program for the next 10 or so years. If Mack stays here 15 years, I really think he wins a few championships. Very impressed with his style, demeanor and the toughness that he has already brought!

I'll feel better, or worse, discussing this after Dec 29.
Amen.

It seems like every year someone we never heard from at UofK has the game of his life pouring in three pointers he never hit before and will never hit again.

That being said I'm optimistic about the Cards' chances this year. We've got the better coach. Our players play like a team. And the game is in our house.

Reactions: Cue Card
2 final fours were removed from record on his watch. Bledsoe's pre-cal on-line class that was just thrown to the side and the whole story surrounding Anthony Davis' recruitment.

Thats just off the top of my head. Not passionate either way as its evident all the shadiness that has occured over the last 40 years. We spend 4k over 2+ years on some ugly strippers and NCAA goes f'n hitler on us.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
If I could possible care less about UofK, I would.

With that firmly planted in the minds of all who are reading this, I don't care about UofK athletics. I don't care about the sham UofK basketball program. I don't care about the anomaly football team this year better known as lifelong SEC doormat I don't care about any of their women's teams. I don't care about their idiotic fanbase.

Did I mention I just don't care anything about UofK? Seriously, I don't care.

If I could possible care less about UofK, I would.

With that firmly planted in the minds of all who are reading this, I don't care about UofK athletics. I don't care about the sham UofK basketball program. I don't care about the anomaly football team this year better known as lifelong SEC doormat I don't care about any of their women's teams. I don't care about their idiotic fanbase.

Did I mention I just don't care anything about UofK? Seriously, I don't care.

I don’t care for them either. I focus on UofL. I think it actually pisses off Ky fans that most of us really don’t care about them, while they are here totally obsessed with us. It’s the whole “Pay Attention to Me!!” Syndrome. Just like children. I know who Joe B. Hall is only because Terry Meiners has a bit about him. That’s about my extension of my history of Ky. All I care to know...

Reactions: Cue Card
There is no need to defend him. I haven't seen the first valid thing to defend.
Big Hillbilly Nation sure thought he was dirty when he was at Memphis State. He gets hired by the yuts and POOF - all that suspicion just evaporated.

Magic!

Big Hillbilly Nation sure thought he was dirty when he was at Memphis State. He gets hired by the yuts and POOF - all that suspicion just evaporated.

Magic!
True. I was like that, just like you guys, then I was forced to actually look into it by reading everything I could. I was forced to change my opinion.

True. I was like that, just like you guys, then I was forced to actually look into it by reading everything I could. I was forced to change my opinion.
Yeah - that’s what changed your mind “all that reading” - lol. Laughable. He’s the cheater that you thought he was - now he’s your cheater.

And for Big Hillbilly Nation - that makes all the difference.

Yeah - that’s what changed your mind “all that reading” - lol. Laughable. He’s the cheater that you thought he was - now he’s your cheater.

And for Big Hillbilly Nation - that makes all the difference.
Hey, I'm willing to look at the evidence if there is any. I've asked to be enlightened on his cheating but no one does so. I have to assume, like me, you think you know something, you want to believe something, but that something isn't accurate.

You should’ve read your home board when Cal was at Memphis, they seemed to think differently than you.
I thought differently then. I didn't want Cal but when we got him, it forced me to actually learn a bit instead of going on hearsay and innuendo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT