ADVERTISEMENT

Bears' Pre-season football

Jan 10, 2005
They got shut out by Denver, but it was funny to see former Cards Senorise Perry playing cornerback and Greg Scruggs as a TE. Would not have expected that.

I watched just a bit, late in the game, and Perry was at running back. Had a nice run, and caught a pass out of the backfield. They must like him to be playing him at multiple positions.

They got shut out by Denver, but it was funny to see former Cards Senorise Perry playing cornerback and Greg Scruggs as a TE. Would not have expected that.
Props to both of them for doing what is necessary to have a shot at making the team. Props to the coaching staff for giving them a look at a different position.

I did not see this game, but Perry going both ways is very unlikely. Their current roster shows #32 Deiondre Hall which is the same number as Perry. Hall is listed as a DB.

Scruggs is listed as a TE. Bellamy is still on the roster.

I did not see this game, but Perry going both ways is very unlikely. Their current roster shows #32 Deiondre Hall which is the same number as Perry. Hall is listed as a DB.

Scruggs is listed as a TE. Bellamy is still on the roster.
You may be right. I could've swore that I saw the name Perry on the back of the jersey of the guy who made the pass break-ups. He was wearing number 32.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT