ADVERTISEMENT

And UK calls UL thugs

Again, I took issue with ONE STATEMENT made by ONE POSTER (which, not incidentally, was categorically untrue, and which, also not incidentally, you yourself proved to be untrue without my having to do much of anything). Obviously, in retrospect, it would have been more worthwhile to have ignored it, as we've derailed what was otherwise an extremely productive topic. Mea culpa for engaging.

I cherry picked it.

You snuck it in I chose to go after it.

We can probably both improve.

Looking forward to talking games w/ you this fall.

Reactions: johnnyrockets
What did I lie about? Please do tell.

...Saban and Bama haven't said anything about it, no one has asked him about it, with the crap he caught over the player earlier this year don't you think if there was any merit to the tweet, thats what it was, a reporter would've asked him?...
An OPINION is simply that you don't believe the tweet about Fields being recruited on the rebound by Bama. A lie or smear tactic is taking that a lot further--concocting a story about U of L "planting" the rumor, and then revealing U of L's motive as "cover". That's the BS we expect from a run-of-the-mill slapd!ck like yourself.

And then couching YOUR lie as "Media Relations 101" or whatever you called it to try to escape the responsibility for YOUR lie.

Also lying that there was no date discussed--the "start of camp" for Bama. "When that's all the questions will be about" from your mouth before--and now that reporters think the issue has "no merit". So, your Bama reporters evidently went from one extreme to the other.

That's lying, flip-flopping, squirming, whatever a slapd!ck wants to call it. Your choice.

...I don't mind facing stuff I don't like, but there's no need to make this personal...
This is rich too... It's OK for you to attack the character of Jurich--who do you think would plant important misinformation about Bama?--but please nobody attack the character of LPT Bill. The very guy who spewed this crap. Sorry, Bill... Our streets run both ways in The Ville. And you know what to do with your apology.

LPT Football: That sphincter's already full...

An OPINION is simply that you don't believe the tweet about Fields being recruited on the rebound by Bama. A lie or smear tactic is taking that a lot further--concocting a story about U of L "planting" the rumor, and then revealing U of L's motive as "cover". That's the BS we expect from a run-of-the-mill slapd!ck like yourself.

And then couching YOUR lie as "Media Relations 101" or whatever you called it to try to escape the responsibility for YOUR lie.

Also lying that there was no date discussed--the "start of camp" for Bama. "When that's all the questions will be about" from your mouth before--and now that reporters think the issue has "no merit". So, your Bama reporters evidently went from one extreme to the other.

That's lying, flip-flopping, squirming, whatever a slapd!ck wants to call it. Your choice.

This is rich too... It's OK for you to attack the character of Jurich--who do you think would plant important misinformation about Bama?--but please nobody attack the character of LPT Bill. The very guy who spewed this crap. Sorry, Bill... Our streets run both ways in The Ville. And you know what to do with your apology.

LPT Football: That sphincter's already full...

It was obviously my OPINION Zipp, everything on here is opinion, as is yours that I'm lying.

I didn't put a date on it, you started it immediately with how long should we have to wait for an answer? As if not replying to it or being questioned about it is an indication that they did tell him that.

...Has Saban done any interviews since that announcement and if so has he been posed that question? I doubt he will since his next interview will be after camp starts and that's what all the questions will be about, but if he states he did tell him that I'll be back to eat crow...

Whats that last line say Zipp, thats what you posted earlier from the previous thread. All the questions would be about camp is what I was meaning Zipp, and again I was right. That no one would even care about a tweet from a Big 12 reporter.

Just like I said then I'm saying now, when someone affiliated with Bama says they did I'll eat crow. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

It was obviously my OPINION Zipp, everything on here is opinion, as is yours that I'm lying...

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Lies aren't opinions. You can't fabricate slapd!ck crap and call it opinion. Not and get away with it.

And now that you've been called out, YOU are trying to make a mole hill out of a mountain. Again, if you can get away with it.

You've been exposed as a generic, lying slapd!ck. Once again.

But please tell me that Saban will take a national lie about his personal character to his death bed. I wanna hear an LPT fan spew that kinda garbage every chance I get.

LPT Football: Get your waders on...

Lies aren't opinions. You can't fabricate slapd!ck crap and call it opinion. Not and get away with it.

And now that you've been called out, YOU are trying to make a mole hill out of a mountain. Again, if you can get away with it.

You've been exposed as a generic, lying slapd!ck. Once again.

But please tell me that Saban will take a national lie about his personal character to his death bed. I wanna hear an LPT fan spew that kinda garbage every chance I get.

LPT Football: Get your waders on...

What have I been called out on Zipp? That you act like a child when someone says something you don't like? You're the one that keeps bringing it up, not me.

What did I lie about? That you cherry picked a comment you misunderstood, I was stating that Saban wouldn't be interviewed until camp started, which he wasn't, and that when he was all the questions would be about camp, and they were.

I haven't lied about anything, you just can't let it go and honestly you're acting a little creepy. I'm done replying about it, its ridiculous, deal with it.

And only if a reporter asks will Saban be able to comment. A guy who could get elected governor of Alabama has to let reporters set his agenda.

Only in a slapd!ck world.

LPT Football: You wouldn't believe the other stuff in it...

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
This Bill guy is one of the best LPT posers I've seen in awhile. He's obviously not hiding the fact he's an LPT fan, but he's slippery as hell.

He makes snarky anti-U of L comments while posing as a lovable, aw shucks, old guy with a medical condition. Yet, when you peel back the onion, his attitude is every bit as condescending and critical as the mouth-breathing knuckle draggers we see on the LPT sites exclusively.

I have little time for the LPT Bills of the world because they're fakes. I wanna see who and what someone is quickly and decisively. I don't wanna waste time trying to figure out guys like LPT Bill.

LPT Football: Most of us are too stupid to be sneaky...

I have little time for the LPT Bills of the world because they're fakes. I wanna see who and what someone is quickly and decisively. I don't wanna waste time trying to figure out guys like LPT Bill.

Obviously little time is more than 3 days, since that is how long you have been in this thread talking about Saban.

Hey, no problem. You wanna get back to the thug culture at LPT?

LPT Football: Choir boys...

Talk about it all you want. For myself, I can't say anything about the culture in the locker room. I haven't been around the players. I only know one player and as far as I know he has never even had a speeding ticket.

Same with Louisville's culture, I don't know anything about it and I doubt anybody ITT does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT