ADVERTISEMENT

And UK calls UL thugs

You're full of it Zipp, I never committed to a date, you're doing what you do, twist things to fit you. No one has asked Saban, because everyone knows what it was originally.
Sure you didn't...no mention of "crow". Thanks for reaffirming my faith in the typical LPT fan. Gum flappers who like to sling mud with impunity.

You had no basis for your viewpoint on how Devonte Fields was recruited. You simply didn't like that U of L was the beneficiary. Sorry about that. Concocting LPT stories to just make yourself feel good generally won't fly here.

And despite your efforts to posture as someone who's a little better than the average LPT fan, you're no different. This was a great example.

LPT Football: Our true color(s) eventually surface...

My chief learning from this thread is that UK fans think having 18 arrests is morally superior to giving a guy like Fields a second chance.

Reactions: atiba
Sure you didn't...no mention of "crow". Thanks for reaffirming my faith in the typical LPT fan. Gum flappers who like to sling mud with impunity.

You had no basis for your viewpoint on how Devonte Fields was recruited. You simply didn't like that U of L was the beneficiary. Sorry about that. Concocting LPT stories to just make yourself feel good generally won't fly here.

And despite your efforts to posture as someone who's a little better than the average LPT fan, you're no different. This was a great example.

LPT Football: Our true color(s) eventually surface...

I did say I would eat crow if Saban or someone at Bama came out and said they were going to take him if Fields didn't get accepted at Louisville, and I still will. As far as I know they haven't, so why would I eat crow?

You're the one that started putting limits on the amount of time for damage control.

Should Steelers start collecting or paying on the bets he has with UK fans? Thats the logic you're trying to twist here.

My chief learning from this thread is that UK fans think having 18 arrests is morally superior to giving a guy like Fields a second chance.

I've skimmed through this thread and it appears that the UK theme from their side boiled down to claiming all the arrests were actually misunderstandings and were all later dismissed so they really didn't belong on that list. All the other teams do because they are thug programs but UK is saintly and they were falsely included on that list even though they had an excuse for all 18 arrests. Still according to uk fan, Louisville is a rogue, thug program full of evil and malice......a threat to the dignity of college athletics because we gave some second chances to some players that messed up SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
I did say I would eat crow if Saban or someone at Bama came out and said they were going to take him if Fields didn't get accepted at Louisville, and I still will. As far as I know they haven't, so why would I eat crow?

You're the one that started putting limits on the amount of time for damage control...
And that time was earlier than I remembered...
...Has Saban done any interviews since that announcement and if so has he been posed that question? I doubt he will since his next interview will be after camp starts and that's what all the questions will be about, but if he states he did tell him that I'll be back to eat crow...
So, it appears that "camp has started" down in Tuscaloosa, and I haven't heard a question or a mention about Fields and U of L. Has anyone else?

My treat...Anyone know where crow is on the menu?

Go all the way to freaking Page 16.

LPT Football: Bill didn't think he'd find it...

What's your point Zipp? You're trying to find anything to grasp a hold of when there's nothing there. Apparently no one at Bama took it serious enough to even bring up to Saban.

So just as I wrote then,and you immediately started trying to pigeon hole me, I will gladly eat crow if Saban says he indeed was going to take Fields if he wasn't accepted at UofL, but since the SEC had put in stipulations that a player with Fields past can't transfer in I still highly doubt it.

I have nothing but speculation as to the motivation of the UofL staffs in accepting transfers that have had issues at other programs.

The motivation the UofL staff is in line w/ the motivation of the staffs of other programs that offered the same players. It's the same motivation Auburn had when they won the bidding war for damaged goods Cam Newton. It's the same motivaton FSU had when they took the PR hits for Jameis. It's the same motivation tOSU had when they hired a guy that didn't mind having gang members on his roster at a previous stop. It's the same motivation UK had when it gave Ridge Wilson a second chance. The same motivation UK had when it played Lowery w/o suspension after he jeopardized countless lives including his own. The same motivation Baylor had when they took on the Boise St damaged goods stud. The same motivation Oregon has when they bend the rules in recruiting. The same motivation SEC school named _____ that broke rules too.

It's College Football. The end game is not unique at Louisville in regards to how it is other places. It's not that it's goofy, it's inconsequential, and anyone that throws stones is like the Duggar clown. These players "nobody else wants" (yeah right!) are not ineligible.

The last 3 champs are confirmed rule breakers.

I see no reason to attack a program that isn't breaking rules. It isn't goofy, it's just jealousy. Louisville isn't breaking rules. Can all the other programs say the same? Can UK? Remember Hal Mumme? That was cheating.

The game is morally bankrupt and you want to call out Louisville for giving a couple second chances. Sounds like you're either jealous or just out of touch with the sport.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - you aren't a Duggar clone. You're alright.

But you allege this is goofy, yet you keep bringing it up, and you keep coming back for more. Feels like a contradiction.

I'll let you get in the last thought on this I think it was covered back on page one though. My bad!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
Ipartied, The thing about it is to remember if you guys weren't winning no one would care who or what trouble the transfers had been in. A lot of it is jealousy, and I say that as a diehard UK fan. We haven't beat you on the field in a while, so we look for other chinks in the armor.

It's not unique to UK, fans of all sports do it at some point or another. All big time rivals do it, some go far more extreme than ours and others not.

Reactions: Senore2006
Ipartied, The thing about it is to remember if you guys weren't winning no one would care who or what trouble the transfers had been in. A lot of it is jealousy, and I say that as a diehard UK fan. We haven't beat you on the field in a while, so we look for other chinks in the armor.

It's not unique to UK, fans of all sports do it at some point or another. All big time rivals do it, some go far more extreme than ours and others not.[/QUOTE]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny and ironic too......my late Father always told me "that just because you think everybody else is doing 'it' that it must be alright to do 'it' too.....if that is so, when everybody else jumps off the bridge, you gonna do it too?"

Bad behavior justifying more bad behavior.....and we wonder why this country is going downhill so fast? Where has the moral compass gone?

What's your point Zipp? You're trying to find anything to grasp a hold of when there's nothing there...
My point is you believe you're not responsible for what you say, you'll fabricate ish outta thin air, and you're a damn liar.

...Apparently no one at Bama took it serious enough to even bring up to Saban...
Took what serious?--A false allegation of insensitivity to domestic violence? Mind-reading reporters now? Are there no limits to your abilities?

...So just as I wrote then,and you immediately started trying to pigeon hole me, I will gladly eat crow if Saban says he indeed was going to take Fields if he wasn't accepted at UofL...
You've already been out-ed. Unless you think you can take this matter to Saban's death bed. (Please tell us that's what you think...)

...but since the SEC had put in stipulations that a player with Fields past can't transfer in I still highly doubt it.
Of course not. Only half of the SEC tried to recruit fields after his problem at TCU.

More evidence that a delusional LPT fan believes what he wants to believe, esp. when he can't admit he has an agenda.

LPT Football: Choir boys...

Just let it go Zipp, no one wants to read our squabble. If Saban or Bama says something on it, I'll eat crow just like I said.

I don't appreciate being called a liar when I haven't lied.

[QUOTE="ajgcardman, post: 99237, member: 1370"

There are highly-rated kids that are playing there right now that are allegedly repeat offenders to trouble (Barker, Baker, Dubose, Hatcher).[/QUOTE]

Yeah repeat offenders for helping old ladies across the street. Repeat offenders singing in their church choirs.

Sincerely,

Cat Fan

Just let it go Zipp, no one wants to read our squabble...
Sure you'll come here--an LPT fan who didn't exist in this space a couple months ago--and speak for U of L fans. Sure you will, if everyone else lets you.

...If Saban or Bama says something on it, I'll eat crow just like I said...
And please tell me that Nick has the rest of his life to decide whether to speak. Please tell me that because I wanna witness how far an LPT fan will embarrass himself.

...I don't appreciate being called a liar when I haven't lied.
As the saying goes, if the foo $hits. You know where the door is, and no one's forcing you to stay and face stuff you don't like. I would never want you banned because that's the coward's way of dealing with an LPT fan. I want that guy to put himself in the garbage.

LPT Football: And we know the way to the dumpster...

Interestingly, ajgcardman posted the following list on the Lair earlier tonight. It contains 14 transfers on UofL's current 2 deep. Four of them were dismissed from P5 programs previously due to behavioral problems. I'll just copy and paste for convenience.

WR Jamari Staples (UAB's leading receiver, left because they shut down program, no known troubled past, likely starter)
WR JaQuay Savage (formerly JaQuay Williams, 4* left Texas A&M on own accord, orig recruited by UofL out of HS, no known troubled past, likely starter)
WR Alphonso Carter (formerly Paul Harris, 4* left Tennessee on own accord due to a family issue, went JUCO one year but injured there and redshirted, might not be in 2-deep, no known troubled past)
TE Cole Nukitini (2* JUCO sleeper, no known troubled past)
RB Jeremy Smith (3* JUCO, no known troubled past, competing with LJ Scott for #2 RB)
OL Khalil Hunter (3* JUCO, no known troubled past, likely starter)
OL Kiola Mahoni (3* JUCO, no known troubled past, likely starter)
OL Kelby Johnson (2* JUCO, played as freshman at Virginia before being dismissed for team violations, rumors he liked the grass, went JUCO for year, then to UofL last year, possible starter)
DE Pio Vatuvei (4* dismissed from Washington after frosh season for team violations, rumors he liked to party a lot, went JUCO for year, then to UofL last year, likely starter)
DE Drew Bailey (3* JUCO, no known troubled past, likely 2nd teamer)
LB DeVonte Fields (4* JUCO, dismissed from TCU for domestic violence against girlfriend, widely publicized & controversial, B12 Def POY as frosh, likely starter)
LB Trevon Young (3* arrested as a HS senior for 3rd degree burglary, scholly stripped by Iowa St, went JUCO for year, then to UofL last year, likely 2nd teamer)
CB Shaq Wiggins (4* left Georgia on own accord after playing as true frosh, followed Grantham to Louisville, sat out residency year last season)
S Josh Harvey Clemons (5* dismissed from Georgia for habitual weed smoking, transferred directly to Louisville, was recruited to Georgia by Grantham, likely starter)

I'll state for the second or third time that this doesn't really bother me, as long as people own it. There are no rules being broken; Louisville is availing itself of a perfectly legal mechanism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly, ajgcardman posted the following list on the Lair earlier tonight. It contains 14 transfers on UofL's current 2 deep. Four of them were dismissed from P5 programs previously due to behavioral problems. I'll just copy and paste for convenience.

WR Jamari Staples (UAB's leading receiver, left because they shut down program, no known troubled past, likely starter)
WR JaQuay Savage (formerly JaQuay Williams, 4* left Texas A&M on own accord, orig recruited by UofL out of HS, no known troubled past, likely starter)
WR Alphonso Carter (formerly Paul Harris, 4* left Tennessee on own accord due to a family issue, went JUCO one year but injured there and redshirted, might not be in 2-deep, no known troubled past)
RB Jeremy Smith (3* JUCO, no known troubled past, competing with LJ Scott for #2 RB)
OL Kelby Johnson (2* JUCO, played as freshman at Virginia before being dismissed for team violations, rumors he liked the grass, went JUCO for year, then to UofL last year, possible starter)
DE Pio Vatuvei (4* dismissed from Washington after frosh season for team violations, rumors he liked to party a lot, went JUCO for year, then to UofL last year, likely starter)
LB DeVonte Fields (4* JUCO, dismissed from TCU for domestic violence against girlfriend, widely publicized & controversial, B12 Def POY as frosh, likely starter)
LB Trevon Young (3* arrested as a HS senior for 3rd degree burglary, scholly stripped by Iowa St, went JUCO for year, then to UofL last year, likely 2nd teamer)
CB Shaq Wiggins (4* left Georgia on own accord after playing as true frosh, followed Grantham to Louisville, sat out residency year last season)
S Josh Harvey Clemons (5* dismissed from Georgia for habitual weed smoking, transferred directly to Louisville, was recruited to Georgia by Grantham, likely starter)

I'll state for the second or third time that this doesn't really bother me, as long as people own it. There are no rules being broken; Louisville is availing itself of a perfectly legal mechanism. However, a UofL fan in this thread said "we've taken a couple over the years" (paraphrase), which is a laughable minimization of the truth. That's all. If it truly weren't an issue, why be so quick to minimize and diminish the suggestion? You guys say that everybody does it. Why is there a national perception that UofL is a standout among schools willing to offer "a second chance?" Is Stu Mandel just jealous of you guys?

You're listing guys with "no known troubled past" as if they were in a police lineup under the ruse of "discussion". Your post is passive aggressive at best and disingenuous at worst--and simply put, there is no comparison between this list and the 18 EIGHTEEN 18 confirmed arrests at U of K.

I do agree that there's zero reason to minimize how many transfers we have since it's actually a great strategy that creates a lot of synergy (I'm not sure who you're quoting and debating with on that score...it's not a majority view here or anywhere else I've been).

At any rate, it's clear that both schools have the same problems to varying degrees so any Cayut fans who say otherwise are full of bull. U of L has intentionally picked up some kids who've paid a price and their new starts are heavily supervised. I say they should get that chance under those conditions (and they've come through here with few, if any, additional problems under said conditions).

Anyone who isn't a nitwit or a blind fan can see that is a service to the community as well as a good way to build a football team.

Last edited:
...At any rate, it's clear that both schools have the same problems to varying degrees so any Cayut fans who say otherwise are full of bull...
Not sure what's being seriously discussed on an LPT forum nor do I care. I only read those sites for $hits and giggles.

I do disagree slightly with the above statement as I understand it... The stats show that the kids now at U of L who have gotten into trouble got into trouble elsewhere. U of L largely corrects those problems. The LPT kids get into trouble WHILE they are at LPT.

And the parents of those kids likely consider that distinction between the schools significant.

LPT Football: Choir boys (in the door...)

Not sure what's being seriously discussed on an LPT forum nor do I care. I only read those sites for $hits and giggles.

I do disagree slightly with the above statement as I understand it... The stats show that the kids now at U of L who have gotten into trouble got into trouble elsewhere. U of L largely corrects those problems. The LPT kids get into trouble WHILE they are at LPT.

And the parents of those kids likely consider that distinction between the schools significant.

LPT Football: Choir boys (in the door...)

The schools are all facing the same challenges - I definitely believe that U of L handles them better.

I'll state for the second or third time that this doesn't really bother me, as long as people own it. There are no rules being broken; Louisville is availing itself of a perfectly legal mechanism.

And your point? That list looks long at first glance, but most are JUCO recruits without past troubles, and haven't been kicked out of their former schools. But you watch, in very short order, there will be posters on the Lair talking about half the two deep being rapists & felons that were kicked out of their former schools that nobody else would touch...hell, they already do lol.

I post facts, as I know them, and give my opinions. Unlike many of your fans who constantly distort facts, report untruths, exaggerate immensely, and generally espouse a holier than thou attitude in a very hypocritical fashion. Louisville taking in kids that have had some past troubles is fact, but they do it "much less" than what is portrayed by your fanbase, and the track record of those kids toeing the line while at Louisville has been pretty darn good. But do some backfire ( Williams, Council)? Of course. It's part of the risk. I'm OK with a very small % getting you egg in your face when you are able to change the lives in a positive way for most of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman
Sure you'll come here--an LPT fan who didn't exist in this space a couple months ago--and speak for U of L fans. Sure you will, if everyone else lets you.

And please tell me that Nick has the rest of his life to decide whether to speak. Please tell me that because I wanna witness how far an LPT fan will embarrass himself.

As the saying goes, if the foo $hits. You know where the door is, and no one's forcing you to stay and face stuff you don't like. I would never want you banned because that's the coward's way of dealing with an LPT fan. I want that guy to put himself in the garbage.

LPT Football: And we know the way to the dumpster...

What did I lie about? Please do tell.

It's real simple, and I'm not the one embarassing myself here. Saban and Bama haven't said anything about it, no one has asked him about it, with the crap he caught over the player earlier this year don't you think if there was any merit to the tweet, thats what it was, a reporter would've asked him?

Not to mention Bama COULDN'T have taken him if they did want him, thats what you're completely ignoring.

I don't mind facing stuff I don't like, but there's no need to make this personal. I wrote something you didn't like, you took personal, I apologize, but it's my opinion, and nothing has happened to change my opinion.

Ok, so we're up to 8 within the last decade. And there are others. So we're reaching to maybe 1 to 1.5 per roster. The sub-topic you want us to "own", not worth mentioning - it is an inconsequential sub-topic. And whatever that # might be, as others have pointed out the majority of these "cast offs" have come in and done the right thing. They were recruited by a # of other programs.

It's a non-issue, until you get specifically into Fields. That is about the only one that might be worth mentioning.

But you come off like the rest. In a thread where UK has an 18 > 7 lead on arrests over UofL you are telling UofL fans to own something that is inconsequential and hardly a footnote of any kind really.

The thread isn't about distorting troubled transfers, the thread is about UK fan hypocrisy, which... you have directly put on full display. Good job man.

You own the arrests score. You own the sanctions from the NCAA. You own the lack of discipline within your own program.

And as the other poster pointed out, which is probably the most telling and troubling, you may as well go ahead and own your passive aggressive "take" on this too. Because that's what you did from the jump, and that's what you've continued to do. Interestingly. (See how I did that!)

We don't care what bothers you but quit pretending as if it doesn't, speaking of ownership. Lecturing people to own it - that's hilarious.

I lied, I said I was done, my bad. I'll own that.

I was kind of hoping that would be taken as a let's drop it, but you didn't. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
And your point? That list looks long at first glance, but most are JUCO recruits without past troubles, and haven't been kicked out of their former schools. But you watch, in very short order, there will be posters on the Lair talking about half the two deep being rapists & felons that were kicked out of their former schools that nobody else would touch...hell, they already do lol.

I post facts, as I know them, and give my opinions. Unlike many of your fans who constantly distort facts, report untruths, exaggerate immensely, and generally espouse a holier than thou attitude in a very hypocritical fashion. Louisville taking in kids that have had some past troubles is fact, but they do it "much less" than what is portrayed by your fanbase, and the track record of those kids toeing the line while at Louisville has been pretty darn good. But do some backfire ( Williams, Council)? Of course. It's part of the risk. I'm OK with a very small % getting you egg in your face when you are able to change the lives in a positive way for most of them.
Sorry if I quoted you out of context. Was just in reference to an earlier request that I provide an exhaustive list of all players that have transferred to UofL after being dismissed elsewhere. I don't have such a list and I found your post informative.

I didn't mean to insinuate anything by copying the entire list. It was precisely a function of laziness and nothing else. There was an earlier post saying there have been "a couple over the years." I took exception to that mischaracterization.

Sorry if I quoted you out of context. Was just in reference to an earlier request that I provide an exhaustive list of all players that have transferred to UofL after being dismissed elsewhere. I don't have such a list and I found your post informative.

I didn't really expect you to provide an exhaustive, full list. I did think it's something a toolbox like Matt Jones might have produced over the years, or somebody off the UK board might have had, ...and something you might be able to get if that was the case.

It is pretty much all UK message board posters talk about in regards to Louisville football, so I was fishing for a little bit of evidence is all.

Your initial response was classic enough - you brought back nothing but an excuse that said you had time to throw some stones but none to back it up.

Good deal.

What did I lie about? Please do tell.

It's real simple, and I'm not the one embarassing myself here. Saban and Bama haven't said anything about it, no one has asked him about it, with the crap he caught over the player earlier this year don't you think if there was any merit to the tweet, thats what it was, a reporter would've asked him?

Not to mention Bama COULDN'T have taken him if they did want him, thats what you're completely ignoring.

I don't mind facing stuff I don't like, but there's no need to make this personal. I wrote something you didn't like, you took personal, I apologize, but it's my opinion, and nothing has happened to change my opinion.

This topic is about UK having 18 arrests in the last few years with their program. Why the hell do you keep babbling on about Nick Saban??????? That has NOTHING to do with uk's 18 arrests. No one cares about Nick Saban and Alabama. Go start your own Saban thread if you must. This thread is about uk's 18 arrest in being ranked 12th nationally.

Like a said before, I don't really care. I only comment on it because of the many uk fan attacks about UofL's program, as if it immoral and as if uk is a standard bearer of class. It just shows how many fans on uk's side that have said that are really just hypocrites. You should be blameless if you are going to crucify Louisville. If you aren't blameless (WHICH YOU ARE NOT...UK) than shut up.

This topic is about UK having 18 arrests in the last few years with their program. Why the hell do you keep babbling on about Nick Saban??????? That has NOTHING to do with uk's 18 arrests. No one cares about Nick Saban and Alabama. Go start your own Saban thread if you must. This thread is about uk's 18 arrest in being ranked 12th nationally.

Like a said before, I don't really care. I only comment on it because of the many uk fan attacks about UofL's program, as if it immoral and as if uk is a standard bearer of class. It just shows how many fans on uk's side that have said that are really just hypocrites. You should be blameless if you are going to crucify Louisville. If you aren't blameless (WHICH YOU ARE NOT...UK) than shut up.

You're right Derville, it was a topic from awhile back that Zipp and I disagreed on, he can't let it go and came after me about it in this thread that has nothing to do with it.

Ok, so we're up to 8 within the last decade. And there are others. So we're reaching to maybe 1 to 1.5 per roster. The sub-topic you want us to "own", not worth mentioning - it is an inconsequential sub-topic. And whatever that # might be, as others have pointed out the majority of these "cast offs" have come in and done the right thing. They were recruited by a # of other programs.

It's a non-issue, until you get specifically into Fields. That is about the only one that might be worth mentioning.

But you come off like the rest. In a thread where UK has an 18 > 7 lead on arrests over UofL you are telling UofL fans to own something that is inconsequential and hardly a footnote of any kind really.

The thread isn't about distorting troubled transfers, the thread is about UK fan hypocrisy, which... you have directly put on full display. Good job man.

You own the arrests score. You own the sanctions from the NCAA. You own the lack of discipline within your own program.

And as the other poster pointed out, which is probably the most telling and troubling, you may as well go ahead and own your passive aggressive "take" on this too. Because that's what you did from the jump, and that's what you've continued to do. Interestingly. (See how I did that!)

We don't care what bothers you but quit pretending as if it doesn't, speaking of ownership. Lecturing people to own it - that's hilarious.

I lied, I said I was done, my bad. I'll own that.

I was kind of hoping that would be taken as a let's drop it, but you didn't. Maybe next time.

Now there's a lack of discipline in the program? Good lord,

Now there's a lack of discipline in the program? Good lord,

18 arrests in 5 years indicates exactly what I referenced it as - a lack of discipline. Guys that couldn't follow laws 18 times.

I will help you better understand discipline.

Definition.
The practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience.

18 arrests in 5 years indicates exactly what I referenced it as - a lack of discipline. Guys that couldn't follow laws 18 times.

I will help you better understand discipline.

Definition.
The practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience.

Also don't forget the UK/UL game last year. UK coaches were encouraging their players in street clothes to "make a difference", and they turn around and start fights with Louisville starters trying to get them kicked out of the game. Meanwhile other UK players were flipping off Louisville fans.

But Bill's right, it's crazy to question the discipline in UK's program.

Also don't forget the UK/UL game last year. UK coaches were encouraging their players in street clothes to "make a difference", and they turn around and start fights with Louisville starters trying to get them kicked out of the game. Meanwhile other UK players were flipping off Louisville fans.

But Bill's right, it's crazy to question the discipline in UK's program.

The head coach sets the standard for discipline in their program.

The head coach sets the standard for discipline in their program.

Exactly what Steelers said. Not sure of the point you were trying to make here. Obviously the head coach sets the standard for discipline in every program. The entire coaching staff, which includes the head coach, is responsible for enforcing the standard for discipline that the head coach sets.

Why argue with these people? UK fans (especially football) live in a bizarro world alternate universe. That and they for the most part are mind numbingly dimwitted. You can't win with them. Facts mean nothing. They're going to win the SEC and do it with a team full of Eagle Scouts.

I didn't really expect you to provide an exhaustive, full list. I did think it's something a toolbox like Matt Jones might have produced over the years, or somebody off the UK board might have had, ...and something you might be able to get if that was the case.

It is pretty much all UK message board posters talk about in regards to Louisville football, so I was fishing for a little bit of evidence is all.

Your initial response was classic enough - you brought back nothing but an excuse that said you had time to throw some stones but none to back it up.

Good deal.
Again, I took issue with ONE STATEMENT made by ONE POSTER (which, not incidentally, was categorically untrue, and which, also not incidentally, you yourself proved to be untrue without my having to do much of anything). Obviously, in retrospect, it would have been more worthwhile to have ignored it, as we've derailed what was otherwise an extremely productive topic. Mea culpa for engaging.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT