ADVERTISEMENT

4-3

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
We should be 6-1, hopefully our coaching staff has learned from their conservative play calling in our last two losses.

Our future looks bright with so many young players contributing. Hopefully we’ll get bowl eligible and the young team will get more practice time in.

Reactions: PHCARD and WKCard
Reality is this team is 4-3 and have learned some tough lessons. From the first quarter on CSS called aggressive plays and kept the pedal down. Some worked and some didn't. BC's defense is not chopped liver and the running game gashed them the entire game.

I agree that the future looks bright and becoming bowl eligible should be the mantra for the next 5 games and don't look back. Do that and the additional practices will help the younguns immensely for years to come.

Go Cards beat NC State!!!

This is a weird fanbase. It seems like we are never happy and it is all the coaches fault.

I like the progression that is occurring. Rebuilding a football program is a slow progress. At Louisville there are no quick fixes. Build the roster with Redshirting and development. Then find impact guys in the portal.

Yeah 4-3 isn’t great and they may end up with only 6 wins but you can see progress. They haven’t laid an egg and have been in every game except the opener.

This is proving to be a really tough schedule.

Reactions: PHCARD
This is a weird fanbase. It seems like we are never happy and it is all the coaches fault.

I like the progression that is occurring. Rebuilding a football program is a slow progress. At Louisville there are no quick fixes. Build the roster with Redshirting and development. Then find impact guys in the portal.

Yeah 4-3 isn’t great and they may end up with only 6 wins but you can see progress. They haven’t laid an egg and have been in every game except the opener.

This is proving to be a really tough schedule.

My post wasn’t totally negative, I was actually posting something that was kinda positive. But since you brought up about fans blaming coaches, did you watch the Virginia game? Apparently not

Really wasn’t saying you were negative talking about the fanbase in general.

I go to all the games. Virginia made plays Louisville didn’t. Did the coaches make mistakes sure they did, but they also put the players in a position to win. They make any of those plays game over.

1) A player drops an interception that seals the game
2) WR drops a pass
3) Missed 2 FG’s

All coaches can do is put the team in a position to win the game. They have done that.

Quietly, UVA’s Armstrong may very well be the best passing QB in college football this year. Admittedly he and his receivers dominated us with their complex routes and Armstrong’s efficiency delivering time and again to multiple targets, but I am not sure any defense was going to stop them during that last offensive series with the two 4th down conversions.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT