ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones the total idiot

Same, regurgitated responses.... 'Super Bowl', schedule, SEC, blah, blah, blah..... just more talking in circles and not letting facts get in the way of your opinion.

Reactions: blubo
...speaking of repetitious jibber jabber....
11181814_699287006846270_8425486250642835633_n.jpg
That's you repetitious jibber jabber...JC for 3 at the keyboard his "HOBBY" . ROTFLMAO

courier alleging "repetitious" = :D

"Elite program", my a$$...

This OP started out about Jones making meaningless criticisms about Pitino that turn out to be hypocritical as well. UK fans who try and defer the argument away from Jones' ignorance are equally clueless.

As one already pointed out, Jones is consumed with UL and CRP .......it must get crowded inside his twisted mind.

uofl fans have contributed to that wealth as well. Plenty of them have called in to the show over the years.

uofl fans have contributed to that wealth as well. Plenty of them have called in to the show over the years.

I've never listened to Matt Jones, but I imagine you are correct on this. I DO listen to the Afternoon Underdogs and there are plenty of UK fans that call in to try to counter the UofL side. Just typical rival behavior I suppose.

I would think you could come up with something more original than blue hole. I know my 3 year old nephew could.

Nope, blue hole perfectly describes all uk fans. As for your 3 year old nephew I have my doubts after all he's related to you. LOL
Remember you put him in the post so now do what typical blue holes do ........stay in suspense .

No suspense at all. Creativity isn't your strong suit. Your easily expected responses remove all suspense. Similar to watching a murder mystery that starts with the murderer saying I did it.

I've been nothing but respectful in any of my posts. Call me whatever name you choose. It doesn't affect me one iota. I'll sit back and wait for the next blue hole, Cal cheats, or any of the other go to responses while I continue to attempt to respectfully discuss basketball like an adult.

No suspense at all. Creativity isn't your strong suit. Your easily expected responses remove all suspense. Similar to watching a murder mystery that starts with the murderer saying I did it.

I've been nothing but respectful in any of my posts. Call me whatever name you choose. It doesn't affect me one iota. I'll sit back and wait for the next blue hole, Cal cheats, or any of the other go to responses while I continue to attempt to respectfully discuss basketball like an adult.
It seeming isn't yours either, you're just a typical blue hole.

This thread is awesome. Convincing others that UK is lame and irrelevant while having a 7 page thread.

Nevermind the 1-7 record head to head with current coaches.

Blue hole is my favorite.

Playing in the SEC, playing most of your OOC games at home and hardly any good teams on the road, you're setting yourself up for failure. You barely got by ND, and Wisky led two-thirds of the semi-final. How tough were the Badgers?... Well, they lost the next game to Duke.

LPT gets an over-inflated image of how good it is playing its schedule. That's a fact. It's why you talk about being elite and one of the best college basketball teams of all times, and then barely make the Final Four as the #1 overall seed.

Fun to watch.

Should we bring up Rick's OOC schdedule and how a few years he didn't leave the state of Kentucky or at most went to southern Indiana?

Also, "barely make the Final Four" is my favorite insult ever..

When you're the #1 overall seed, you're set up to make the Final Four every year. That's the fruits of being #1 overall. If you don't make the Final Four, it's a disappointment.

And almost not making it is an indicator of how good you actually were (or weren't). Kinda like U of L almost making it on the flipside. The best team in modern college basketball history was barely better than U of L. That's what those results say.

Since neither team won the title, that's about all you can take away from their respective seasons.

LPT played one team in the Sagarin Top Ten and four in the Top 20 IIRC.

That's 1-4 teams on a 35-game schedule. Or 1 in 10 games. Oh, and the rest of their conference--the teams LPT played--went 2-4 in the tourney.

That's a poor schedule no matter how you slice. And I maintain, the reason LPT had a hyperinflated image of how elite it was.

Should we bring up Rick's OOC schdedule and how a few years he didn't leave the state of Kentucky or at most went to southern Indiana?...
Louisville plays in the best basketball conferences of all times, like the BEast before and the ACC now. That's the big difference.

We don't stay in the SEC because it's the easy road.

Glad my team is 33-15 in those so-called 'Super Bowls'. So what label do you use for the football game?
Both teams are in legit football conferences, so there's no ability or good reason to point to one OOC game. It's just a rivalry game in which the better team usually wins.

And even if that wasn't the case, there's no honor in beating a football program of the quality of LPT. I mean, who's gonna brag about that? Your own conference makes light of your football team. I couldn't tell you what the series record is, all time or modern day.

Next question?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT