ADVERTISEMENT

Football Lifetime Seat Licenses

the artist FKA zipp

4500+
Gold Member
May 29, 2022
I have a number of licenses in the Angel's Envy Club that I will be selling over the next few years, They're available in groups of two or four seats. Each pair of seats comes with a parking pass in the Bronze Lot for home football games.

These are right-of-use and first-right-of-refusal contracts between the seat owner and U of L. You buy it and own it as long as you want, after which you can sell it to someone else. Each license entitles you to purchase a ticket for any event in the football stadium including season football tickets, concerts, etc.

If anyone has an interest, please private message me above for more details on pricing, locations, and terms of purchase. The earlier you contact me, the better the selection to choose from...

Last edited:
I have a number of licenses in the Angel's Envy Club that I will be selling over the next few years, They're available in groups of two or four seats. Each pair of seats comes with a parking pass in the Bronze Lot for home football games.

These are right-of-use and first-right-of-refusal contracts between the seat owner and U of L. You buy it and own it as long as you want, after which you can sell it to someone else. Each license entitles you to purchase a ticket for any event in the football stadium including season football tickets, concerts, etc.

If anyone has an interest, please private message me above for more details on pricing, locations, and terms of purchase. The earlier you contact me, the better the selection to choose from...
I am interested, but see no way to PM you here. Do you have to be a Premium subscriber to PM?

Zipp, some years ago you purchased some BB tickets from me; if you kept my contact information, send me a note as I would be interested in purchasing those FB tickets from you.

Zipp, some years ago you purchased some BB tickets from me; if you kept my contact information, send me a note as I would be interested in purchasing those FB tickets from you.
I didn't hang onto your contact info, but I'll message you above shortly...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT