ADVERTISEMENT

Club tickets for sale (UPDATED 9/12/23)...

the artist FKA zipp

4500+
Gold Member
May 29, 2022
*** PARKING PASSES AND MURRAY STATE TICKETS SOLD. REVISED PRICES AND AVAILABLE ITEMS BELOW. THANKS FOR THE PURCHASES AND ANYONE CONSIDERING A PURCHASE, ***

A member of my group has taken ill. And a pair of tickets in Section W2 of the AE Club is for sale along with a Bronze Lot parking pass. These are 2023 season tickets and passes, but I'm pricing everything on an individual game basis because the time is at hand. The best deal on the tickets and passes is to take them all. I'll start with individual game pricing...

Boston College: 85 per ticket (170 total)
ND: 300 per ticket (600 total)
Duke: 85 per ticket (170 total)
Virginia Tech: 85 per ticket (170 total)
UVA: 85 per ticket (170 total)
UK: 150 per ticket (300 total) - SALE PENDING

If you want all of the tickets for the conference games and ND, float me an offer.

I'm considering RAISING the price for the ND game as the date approaches if we stay undefeated. Let me know ASAP if you want those tickets at the above price. Again, I'm just trying to get this guy all of his money back.

Call/text (502) 299-9907 or email kzipperle@mail.com if you're interested...

Last edited:
Reactions: CardX
Monitoring. Will likely reach out at some point.
Sorry, as of 11 PM tonite, all that's not committed is the VA Tech game. Still awaiting payment for ND and BC.

All parking is obviously gone. One guy who really loves Bronze Lot parking cleaned me out of everything!

This week makes me scratch my head again at how much people will actually pay for premium parking. It's crazy...

Last edited:
Reactions: CardX
Only the VA Tech tickets remain. The seller and his wife are very grateful to those who purchased.

Please contact me if you're interested in this last pair of tickets...

Reactions: UKCoachesGraveyard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT