ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson vs Kevin KNox

Funny that you didn't mention the facts that Knox forced Williamson to shoot an air ball. And the fact that Knox had 17 points & 8 rebounds. Compared to Williamson having 11 points & only 3 rebounds. And that I don't believe Williamson had a basket other than a few dunks. I'm sure those facts just slipped your mind. No doubt once the regular season starts & Zion starts to face real NBA competition. He will show everybody that dead eye jump shot of his.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Funny that you didn't mention the facts that Knox forced Williamson to shoot an air ball. And the fact that Knox had 17 points & 8 rebounds. Compared to Williamson having 11 points & only 3 rebounds. And that I don't believe Williamson had a basket other than a few dunks. I'm sure those facts just slipped your mind. No doubt once the regular season starts & Zion starts to face real NBA competition. He will show everybody that dead eye jump shot of his.

Dude, your on LOU board, what do you expect?? We hate everything UK as much you all LOU. No question who will have the bigger impact in the NBA in the coming years, but him just throwing his ass to the floor was funny........

You’re right - those points are waaay more important. That’s why you saw so many outlets mention them and skip over the part where Zion treated Knox like a chew toy. :rolleyes:

Zion only played one half. Dude is going to be a force in the league. Also, he did make Knox look like an AAU player out there. Made him his bitch with that take a way.

Zion is a #1 pick and a transcendent superstar. Kevin Knox was a lottery pick that the Knicks...that they hope can be a long-term starter in the league. I'd imagine Zion will make a lot of players look silly over his career.

No shame in being on his highlight tape...I mean plenty of Champions Classic slaughter highlights and YUM Center comeback highlights will be shown for years to come...so we both will be on there for the foreseeable future.

Zion only played one half. Dude is going to be a force in the league. Also, he did make Knox look like an AAU player out there. Made him his bitch with that take a way.
I disagree it will be like most other Duke players and that's garbage. He might stat off good but will not finish that way. So I will take that Bet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT