ADVERTISEMENT

Which would you rather do?

He called the UNC/Notre Dame game last night... of course he mentioned UK as the best team in the SEC... wait wasn’t this a ACC game? He is so full of himself. Him and his plane.
How about Vitale, must always mention kitties during our games. Would love to run into him and tell him to save those comments. Complete joke. Dykes sucks too.

Great news Commodore, Jimmy Dykes will be in the Yum calling the game for Espn. At least your junk will be safe today:D

We as a Louisville crowd should throw beer on him every time he says something about the Grovers. My guess Dykes will come out as wet as he is when he exits Cal’s boudoir...

Last edited:
Reactions: kentuckyshame
A friend pointed out to me that some Grover named JCKatz (?) on their board called me out about my bowling ball post, I don’t know who this Grover is but I need to start collecting rent. :D

Did this Grover used to post here?

Reactions: KozmasAgain
A friend pointed out to me that some Grover named JCKatz (?) on their board called me out about my bowling ball post, I don’t know who this Grover is but I need to start collecting rent. :D

Did this Grover used to post here?

I think he used to drive around in a fake police car leading uahkay to their hotel, etc. A real piece of work and an accomplished idiot.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT