ADVERTISEMENT

What do you guys think of this suit filed by players?

I love the lawsuit. This is why - Because it could be a progressive effort towards finding out the truth instead of this gorgeous smackable nonsense caused for some strange reason by ESPN, ABC and the publisher and author of the bizarre, mishandled book.

Why did the girls sue Katrina? WTF is an award winning author doing writing a tome about a sleazy urban ho who coerced her daughter and some friends into titillating dancing for the local athletic heroes? Where the book chronicles a diligently-constructed 'ledger' of Katrina's receipts from the enterprise, ending up with a figure 3-4 times less than the amount cited in the book, the committee still accepted that version of events. It's what made the rounds. So why did the publisher admit to Kenny Klein that they constructed the ledger and they wrote the book because "that woman can't put a complete sentence together".

Mystery sticks to history like glue. Until elements of it are solved and made known, it makes a mess of things. The Draconian penalties to UofL were a result of "moral revulsion" on the part of the penalty committee - a fact they admitted in handing down the stiffies - when Oklahoma State performs this on a yearly basis, with girls chosen by the head coach, lol. It says college recruiting hostesses are good little Christian girls doing their hard work while urban girl are just skanks of lesser moral probity. If it were not so typically "Indiana", it would be galling. As it is, it;s just stupid.

Reactions: zipp and Mayoman
I think once the ncaa gets a boner for you it’s over. Louisville is the 2013 champ. I get sick of the selective enforcement. If a few non players were there and testify they got lap dances too, does that make it ok using North Carolina getting away with 20+ years of actual cheating? Dean Smith was guilty too and Roy would have lost titles.
DeSousa from Kansas played and they made the FF. Adidas paid 20k to his guardian allegedly . Why isn’t the NCAA on their ass to vacate a bunch of games and a FF. Remember Cliff Alexander? Played 25-30 games and had to sit after the NCAA found out his mom took out a loan on future earnings. A clear violation, yet no games vacated. Ben McLemore with crooked handler Rodney Blackstock paid 10k to his AAU coach to steer him to Kansas. RB paid for a huge birthday party for Ben, 500-600 bucks, violations, his mom traveled all over the place for games, yet very poor. No vacating at all. The story just stopped.
Louisville and Pitino they decide to nail to the cross. How do these other programs avoid punishment?
I wish these players the best on their suit. Vacating games is stupid. They won and we all watched it. I am a UK fan, but unlike many I’ll cheer for UL, Murray, Eastern etc in our state. In my opinion, I’ve always said Rick Pitino is one of the best basketball minds out there. I think the NCAA has a bunch of girlie men working and never went to a strip club.
I went to one in Huntington WV when I was 14. I drank beer. It was AWESOME

The player's suit, Pitino's incessant whining and tell all books. Will it never come to a merciful end?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT