ADVERTISEMENT

What did Shoni do and to whom did she do it ?

Birdie King

6000+
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
"Assault, criminal mischief, menacing, reckless endangerment, harassment and domestic abuse. Ya Da, Ya, Da, Ya Da. How bout telling us what she did and to whom ! That's what we need to know. Jeez. :(

"Assault, criminal mischief, menacing, reckless endangerment, harassment and domestic abuse. Ya Da, Ya, Da, Ya Da. How bout telling us what she did and to whom ! That's what we need to know. Jeez. :(
Those details have not been provided yet and there is no time line on when they will. The alleged incidents occurred on the Umatilla Reservation on Hwy 331 and it was the tribal police force who did the arrest. .As more information becomes available, I'll try to update here.

--sonja-

Those details have not been provided yet and there is no time line on when they will. The alleged incidents occurred on the Umatilla Reservation on Hwy 331 and it was the tribal police force who did the arrest. .As more information becomes available, I'll try to update here.

--sonja-
Thanks Sonja. Hopefully this is not as bad as it sounds. I am sure we will hear the circumstances from you before we hear it from the so-called media.

Thanks Sonja. Hopefully this is not as bad as it sounds. I am sure we will hear the circumstances from you before we hear it from the so-called media.
You know, I think I'm just going to move on and let mainstream do what they will with this incident. It'll come out in time, people will have their various spins and takes on it and so on. Sad that it happened, not the first time that something bad has happened to a former UofL great and probably not the last time either.

--sonja--

Reactions: gocds and Bardman
Whenever I hear alleged violence and a past history of severe concussions regarding the same person, I do find it difficult to maintain objectivity. I hope Shoni is getting the medical care she needs.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT