ADVERTISEMENT

To: Eaves, Maybin, Beard et al

Feb 3, 2014
First of all…screw all of you!!! You put your bias to advocate for this man ahead of your pride in UL basketball, your self respect and your credibility. You burned bridges, you told us all that we didn’t know squat about basketball and didn’t know what we were looking at.

Maybin, you announced, after Payne was hired that your radio career had a finite timeline. You said when KP was no longer the coach then your show would end. Go back and look it up if you don’t remember. So…are you a man of your word? Will you be gone after KP is let go? Will you ever apologize to your listeners that you hung up on because they disagreed with you, you know…the ones that didn’t bow down to your superior basketball knowledge even when all evidence pointed to the fact that you were either wrong, or lying. Go away Maybin… you have no credibility left.

Eaves…you’re a bully. Using your platform to hold a gun to the administration’s head to guilt them into an extremely poor hire is a chickenshit thing to do. Have you ever apologized to the fan base for your BS?

Beard, if you hate the University as much as you seem to, then go…let us never hear from you again.

To all of you, sit down and STFU!!! You had your say and your way and it resulted in the worst era of UL basketball in its storied history. Sit this one out. Know one wants to hear from you or gives a flying f$&k what you think!!!

Maybin’s show went off the rails as soon as KP was hired. Between him kissing KPs a$$ and Meatball Valvano, Jr interrupting talking about cheeseburgers. I quit listening. It was so bad.

I’d have no problem with Eaves and Beard never stepping foot on campus again. Take their names down from the banners, who really cares in the grand scheme of things.

Also, Rick Bozo should have all credentials yanked from UofL. What a boot licking POS.

First of all…screw all of you!!! You put your bias to advocate for this man ahead of your pride in UL basketball, your self respect and your credibility. You burned bridges, you told us all that we didn’t know squat about basketball and didn’t know what we were looking at.

Maybin, you announced, after Payne was hired that your radio career had a finite timeline. You said when KP was no longer the coach then your show would end. Go back and look it up if you don’t remember. So…are you a man of your word? Will you be gone after KP is let go? Will you ever apologize to your listeners that you hung up on because they disagreed with you, you know…the ones that didn’t bow down to your superior basketball knowledge even when all evidence pointed to the fact that you were either wrong, or lying. Go away Maybin… you have no credibility left.

Eaves…you’re a bully. Using your platform to hold a gun to the administration’s head to guilt them into an extremely poor hire is a chickenshit thing to do. Have you ever apologized to the fan base for your BS?

Beard, if you hate the University as much as you seem to, then go…let us never hear from you again.

To all of you, sit down and STFU!!! You had your say and your way and it resulted in the worst era of UL basketball in its storied history. Sit this one out. Know one wants to hear from you or gives a flying f$&k what you think!!!

Basically, what OldhamCard335 is saying is that Kenny PAYNE did not win those games.

OC335

Kudos for your courage to author and submit such a bold and appropriate OP. I totally agree with every word that you wrote, and more impressed with the fact that you did it with facts supporting your opinion.

The irony that I see from the aforementioned, is the entitlement they each seemed to expect from a University that did noting but advance their lives during the time they were educated at UL.

OC335

Kudos for your courage to author and submit such a bold and appropriate OP. I totally agree with every word that you wrote, and more impressed with the fact that you did it with facts supporting your opinion.

The irony that I see from the aforementioned, is the entitlement they each seemed to expect from a University that did noting but advance their lives during the time they were educated at UL.
Great point!! Well said!!

Your posts validate that theory regularly.
I'm just so sorry the greatest basketball mind the world has ever known ergo Milt Wagner is out the door. I still don't know what his actual job was since he was even less animated than the other stiffs on Payne's bench. To be fair Milt was probably never told what his job was.

I'm just so sorry the greatest basketball mind the world has ever known ergo Milt Wagner is out the door. I still don't know what his actual job was since he was even less animated than the other stiffs on Payne's bench. To be fair Milt was probably never told what his job was.
Pretty sure it was to get his grandson to come to UofL.

And of course - to fight…

I forgot he was on the staff. Good thing Josh is running things instead of me.

Coaching aside, or lack of, he was a cool customer on the basketball court. I loved to watch him play

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I said it then and I’ll say it now. The minute DJ Wagner decided to not visit UofL was the minute Milt should’ve been let go. That position would’ve been perfect for an up and coming coach instead we got a dude who had been out of coaching for years.

And Scooter doubled down today and said Kenny should have got more time. Are the former players blind? How can anyone watch what was going on and think he had made any progress and that anything would change.

Reactions: Smithereen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT