ADVERTISEMENT

Well that didn't take long

Last season, Forrest was the best player on the UK roster. What was his star rating as a recruit? How about the linebacker they lost last season, who may have been their best player that year?

Another puzzler: A program who so honors recruiting numbers should have a loaded stable of QB's, all jacked and competing for PT. It is beyond weird listening to Stoops talk about his confidence in a kid whose passing numbers against UofL was 6 of 22 and who was responsible for barely over 100 yards for the entire game. At crunch time, when he was most needed, he was at least at one point 1-13. This is the guy to lead UK to wins over next year's much harder schedule???

This guy is another reason why star ratings could not be more misapplied.I understand everyone needs a blankie, but,my God, that's a kleenex.

It is beyond weird listening to Stoops talk .

He's truly over his head. He's trying to plant a seed of optimism but the reality is next year is shaping up to be an epic disaster for the program and his tenure.

They are in big trouble week one, and a loss to Southern Miss will set the tone for the season. They will probably be a 3 pt favorite in that game, at best.

The recruiting class of 16 will go down as one of the greatest in the history of football. There will be espn documantaries made about the class that takes UK to the playoffs. This isnt me saying this, The Great Kash Daniel is saying this so you know if he is saying it, it must be true. Gonna be so sweet watching the greatest collection of Kentucky talent this state had ever produced lead UK back to greatness and another football title.
ul fans are not familer yet with Kash, but he may be the greatest football player this state has ever produced. He will NEVER lose to ulol and is a guarenteed lottery pick in the NFL!!

Kush looked good against those 5' 8", 180 lb offensive linemen he's faced. Bring it on Kash, you're not playing in gravelturd, ky anymore.

Reactions: Senore2006
The best way to evaluate recruiting classes is 3 or 4 years later. There are too many flaws in the recruiting rankings. The only rankings I follow are team rankings of the teams in the ACC. The gap between the rest of the league and the top 2 teams is significant. They are extremely well coached so their team recruiting ranking do matter. That is why they have dominated the league.

Louisville has to close that gap to be a consistent contender.

UK has improved their team rankings but they haven't improved on the coaching side. Even with improved team rankings they still are finishing in the bottom half of the league. They have to be well coached to have any chance. That is where the problem lies. Stoops made terrible hires on both sides of the ball and he is paying for it. Lack of coaching continuity is a program killer, we have been there done that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT