ADVERTISEMENT

Well that didn't take long

CardFan1130

Two-Star Poster
Jan 1, 2015
The resident morons on our sister board are brimming with confidence again what with their Cracker Jack recruiting class. Those fools are obsessed with recruiting rankings and the minutiae between 5.7s vs 5.8s and what not. They never learn and are already bigger, faster and stronger.

If you can't coach, talent doesn't matter.

(That's one of the zipp-isms.)

"Elite program", my a$$...

Getting these 2nd tier from the top kind of players and throwing them all together, as we've seen, can lead to team implosion. You've got some spoiled guys all coming together thinking they are better than they probably are and once the losing starts they mail it in.

Patrick Towles was a 4 star 9th rank QB in his class.
Jason Hatcher was a 4 Star 8th ranked at his position
Smith 4 Star DE top 15 JuCo player
Baker and Bone both 4 star WR's can't catch a raindrop in a 5 gallon bucket
Drew Barker 4 Star QB 5th ranked QB in his class

Football isn't like basketball where you can win on talent alone. And football it takes player development as well, and actually being able to look at a player and evaluate his talent. In basketball most of the best players go head to head numerous times before they get to college. In football it is different because rarely do you see the best vs the best. Mostly guys are ranked on things they can do without pads on such as running and lifting.

Football isn't like basketball where you can win on talent alone. And football it takes player development as well, and actually being able to look at a player and evaluate his talent. In basketball most of the best players go head to head numerous times before they get to college. In football it is different because rarely do you see the best vs the best. Mostly guys are ranked on things they can do without pads on such as running and lifting.
Barker Hatcher and Towles are one star at best under Stupes

I think the inmates run the asylum there. Boom crying and threatening to quit because he didn't get enough carries. Receivers intentionally dropping balls because they wanted the other QB.

Reactions: zipp
You just mad because the Stoops train is picking up steam and cant be slowed down. The gap is gone and we have passed ul in talent and you know it. We are who you want to be deep down,you just jealous. The five year plan is ahead of schedule!! #STOOPSTROOPS

I think the inmates run the asylum there. Boom crying and threatening to quit because he didn't get enough carries. Receivers intentionally dropping balls because they wanted the other QB.

Hilarious. Knew the win over Missouri meant nothing for two reasons.

1) Missouri was obviously not good, if anyone watched them the week prior vs UCONN the writing was on the wall
2) As it was, it was the biggest win for UK in years and arguably their top player cried because he didn't get enough carries

Could you imagine? I've said this before to some friends I'll say it again. I'm very glad they didn't give Jo Jo Kemp the starting position. That kid is a gamer and plays as hard as he can and he goes north/south and wins first down. I hope Boom Williams stays there 4 years. Gives them a couple highlight reel runs and keeps losing 1st D for them. I love when he loses 4 yards on 1st D trying to bounce it out. A true team playa that Boom!

Reactions: Red Rager
You just mad because the Stoops train is picking up steam and cant be slowed down. The gap is gone and we have passed ul in talent and you know it. We are who you want to be deep down,you just jealous. The five year plan is ahead of schedule!! #STOOPSTROOPS

Homer are you REALLY that stupid and ignorant? Oh I just remembered, you are a uselessakay fan so, yes, you REALLY are that stupid and ignorant. By the way I'd correct your lack of proper English (spelling, punctuation, spacing, etc.) skills but it would take far too long.:rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: smoore45
Homer are you REALLY that stupid and ignorant? Oh I just remembered, you are a uselessakay fan so, yes, you REALLY are that stupid and ignorant. By the way I'd correct your lack of proper English (spelling, punctuation, spacing, etc.) skills but it would take far too long.:rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!

SMDH!

Anybody ever checkout Crankdatmustard's (formerly Musclecat) UL rants? That kid is a junior Grover Sales.

So the 5 year plan did NOT include a bowl invitation in Year 3??? Or at least a single digit loss to the Cards? Too funny. Keep em coming!

I'd love to have a beat down on them next year. If they are as bad as everyone says they are than that means if we are any good we should blow them out. No more of these games where we are trailing with 5 minutes left in the game (2014) or down by 21 and don't get the lead until the 4th quarter (this year), I'm looking forward to just a standard blow out, a 45-10 game in which they are never in it.

Tried to remind them of that...got to properly evaluate, develope and fit into your system...look at Baylor, Michigan State, Wisconsin, TCU and even Louisville...not really highly rated Recruiting Classes but have won a lot of games the past 5 years.

Reactions: cardsfan53
The recruiting class of 16 will go down as one of the greatest in the history of football. There will be espn documantaries made about the class that takes UK to the playoffs. This isnt me saying this, The Great Kash Daniel is saying this so you know if he is saying it, it must be true. Gonna be so sweet watching the greatest collection of Kentucky talent this state had ever produced lead UK back to greatness and another football title.
ul fans are not familer yet with Kash, but he may be the greatest football player this state has ever produced. He will NEVER lose to ulol and is a guarenteed lottery pick in the NFL!!

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. homer you continue to amaze UofL fans with your lunacy and total ignorance. Unless, of course, you are just kidding us? And, by the way, I would bet that there are some UofL fans that would put up large sums of money on your predictions. :rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

The recruiting class of 16 will go down as one of the greatest in the history of football. There will be espn documantaries made about the class that takes UK to the playoffs. This isnt me saying this, The Great Kash Daniel is saying this so you know if he is saying it, it must be true. Gonna be so sweet watching the greatest collection of Kentucky talent this state had ever produced lead UK back to greatness and another football title.
ul fans are not familer yet with Kash, but he may be the greatest football player this state has ever produced. He will NEVER lose to ulol and is a guarenteed lottery pick in the NFL!!
This guy can't be this stupid. Oh yeah he is a UK fan.

Gimmee some of what you're smoking.

That's some gooooooooood weed!

Reactions: n4cer2ad
alright guys u can't take this guy seriously, he's either a ul fan or a UK fan with a good sense of humor, which the what I hope it is, if so then I appreciate it homer, cause there is no way anyone can say that with a straight face, even the most hardcore UK fans. Sad thing is tho, some of the stupidest UK fans could possibly think that so much to write it in public. I really hope it's not one of them, cause to sit there and say documentaries are gonna be made, less than a month after losing the fifth time in a row to uofl, that is just about crazy enough that I don't even think the dumbest fans could believe that, well at least I don't wanna believe that, that would just be sad. Lol

There are many NFL players that were not highly ranked when they came out of high school. UK fans seem to understand this.

I think I am always going to think about this flow chart when I think about UK football.

4055215.jpeg

Yea and Fatt Elam predicted an undefeated 2015 Season for the Cats. How'd that work out. Owe by the Fatt Elam was a KY HS Legend also. And he may be the worst Major College Defensive Lineman I have ever seen.

Reactions: smoore45
I think I am always going to think about this flow chart when I think about UK football.

4055215.jpeg

The problem with your chart is the recruiting class doesn't seem to be falling apart. As a matter of fact, UL has lost one good receiver is Fitzpatrick and looks to be losing another Linebacker to Carolina. Even with the ass whipping the last 5 years and the debacle in Lexington this year...UK is still ranked higher in recruiting then UL is. That's pretty amazing considering the last 5 years and where each of the teams ended up this year..even with UL in the ACC.
lots of talent walking out the door on the UL's defense. As many as 8 starters if Brown, Kelsey, Fields, and Harvey Clemons declare. I follow recruiting closely and don't see anywhere near that kind of talent in the second string or last couple recruiting classes for UL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with your chart is the recruiting class doesn't seem to be falling apart. As a matter of fact, UL has lost one good receiver is Fitzpatrick and looks to be losing another Linebacker to Carolina. Even with the ass whipping the last 5 years and the debacle in Lexington this year...UK is still ranked higher in recruiting then UL is. That's pretty amazing considering the last 5 years and where each of the teams ended up this year..even with UL in the ACC.
lots of talent walking out the door on the UL's defense. As many as 8 starters if Brown, Kelsey, Fields, and Harvey Clemons declare. I follow recruiting closely and don't see anywhere near that kind of talent in the second string or last couple recruiting classes for UL. Better start working the kicked off other team waiver wires

Stoopes is the equivalent of Kragthorpe, regression during the season. I will give you credit for sticking with your team, I can see uk winning 6 games someday...nah, I really can't.

Stoopes is the equivalent of Kragthorpe, regression during the season. I will give you credit for sticking with your team, I can see uk winning 6 games someday...nah, I really can't.

6 looks tough these days and Stoops has serious issues with game management and offensive coordinator that need to be fixed.

But it doesn't change the fact there is lots of talent walking out the door for the defense ţhat carried ul and not a ton of proven players behind them

I really thought they'd wait a little longer before they started beating their chests again. I thought they'd wait a little longer before starting their refrain of how much talent we're losing and how much they're keeping. Newsflash: your team sucks. The players suck and the coaches suck worse. It's a recipe for disaster. The ass kickings are going to continue. You morons really never learn do you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT