ADVERTISEMENT

UofL vs Boston College Game Thread

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Well...time to see what the first game after the post season ban news looks like. Also, Damion Lee will sit out due to his bruised knee vs UNC. Here's to hoping we can play with some enthusiasm and fire. Go Cards!

Very cool to allow Damion Lee to throw up the honorary tip at mid court to a thunderous round of applause.

I wouldn't think that would be allowed. I'm glad the refs let them do that.

I might give the refs a pass today for some of the bad calls :)

I wouldn't think that would be allowed. I'm glad the refs let them do that.

I might give the refs a pass today for some of the bad calls :)

Well...it didn't count as the actual tip. So, no sweat off their brow. Just a nice gesture. :)

Small blessing is that because of Adel's injury and Lees play, adel was not going to get many minutes the rest of the year. Now it does give Adel a chance to show CRP and us if he can step into Lees role next year.

Playing a lot of bench players early. I'm guessing trying to rest guys for the Duke game.

Not exactly a thing of beauty after that big early run. But we just need to get out of this first post season ban game with Damion back, no other injuries, and a reasonably rested team.

And now a standing ovation for Trey Lewis as he checks out of the blowout. Nice.

Glad to see the fan support for Lee and Lewis and also glad to see the team not give up on the season by blowing out Boston College.

Where are all those idiots who were posting and wondering what Lee and Lewis and the rest of the team would play like. They also questioned whether the fan base would still be supportive, what fools.

Good to see the response from the team and the fans today! Hoping we finish out undefeated and they make a 30 for 30 honoring this team (A pipe dream I know). And kozmas if you're talking about me, my thread was in regards to after the season if the fans will just disappear in march or if other sports will get more love. I figured everyone would enjoy as much louisville basketball while they can, but I'm hoping that we say screw the NCAA and get overly excited about other sports to show them that essentially giving us no other choice than to self impose won't kill our program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT