ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans not taking the Rex Chapman article very well.

Villecard502

One-Star Poster
Feb 28, 2022
Geeeesh....no wonder Chapman wishes he didn't go to UK. A whole thread of being trashed by UK fans.

For a former player to say he wishes he never attended SuCk cuts deep into their fan base. So of course they’ll trash him. Can’t remember why he ended up there at not UofL it was so long ago

For a former player to say he wishes he never attended SuCk cuts deep into their fan base. So of course they’ll trash him. Can’t remember why he ended up there at not UofL it was so long ago
That spiffy new Camaro he suddenly had might have been a tip.

A top of the iceberg with respect to the impermissible benefits the dirty yuts gave him…

Geeeesh....no wonder Chapman wishes he didn't go to UK. A whole thread of being trashed by UK fans.

You’re spot on - they’re losing their grip on reality and engaging in the most pathetic type of revisionist history on raftards. Not that this type of behavior isn’t typical for those yut idiots.

I was in college during his time with the yuts. You better believe that his dating black girls was a huge topic in Lexington - and it sure wasn’t discussed positively.

To watch yut fans backpedal from that incontrovertible reality is frankly disgusting. They act like if they were alive in 1850 they would have been part of the Underground Railroad when in reality - they’d all have been part of the posse.

Scumbags…

I worked with his first cousin (his first name was Rex too) on a couple of jobs in the Lexington area and he told me that the whole family ripped him up and down when he mentioned going to Louisville and the way he put it, was that there was no way they were going to let him play for UofL.

It figures that the hateful mouth breathing UK fanbase would dump on a guy that has turrned his life around and become a better man.

His friendship with Winston Bennett was mentioned at the time. IDK if that was real or a smokescreen for other nefarious yut operations. IIRC he grew up as a Card fan. Something changed. His game was more suited to Denny's style of play than that of Sutton.

To address another post, his interracial dating was an issue with large portions of their fan base at the time.

I remember when Rex Chapman was being recruited everyone was sure Rex was going to sUcK. Denny Crum and Wayne Chapman ( Rex’s Dad) were close friends and Denny was Rex’s Godfather. Some fans thought because of that there was a chance Rex would end up at Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT