ADVERTISEMENT

UK/Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapman123

800+
Jan 20, 2018
Louisville
I know UL lost to UK by a lot this year and I also understand UL is going through some things to possibly warrant that. My question is, is the Cal era over ? it's starting to look that way.

Doesn't UK have like 7 5 stars on their team? Is he that damn bad of a coach ?Could you imagine any other coach having that roster. Not to mention recruits are turning them down left and right at the moment. I think the end of Cal in college has begun.

I know UL lost to UK by a lot this year and I also understand UL is going through some things to possibly warrant that. My question is, is the Cal era over ? it's starting to look that way.

Doesn't UK have like 7 5 stars on their team? Is he that damn bad of a coach ?Could you imagine any other coach having that roster. Not to mention recruits are turning them down left and right at the moment. I think the end of Cal in college has begun.
I doubt that. This team is just too young. You'll feel differently by the tourney this year.

This discussion is best suited for a UofK forum IMO. There might be some who care who post here, but it's my very humble opinion the masses who post here do not. I can say without hesitation my give a shit meter is very low on this topic. Calipari is just another basketball coach. He means very little to me. If he quit, retired, or got fired today, it would not mean squat to me.

Reactions: American Male
This discussion is best suited for a UofK forum IMO. There might be some who care who post here, but it's my very humble opinion the masses who post here do not. I can say without hesitation my give a shit meter is very low on this topic. Calipari is just another basketball coach. He means very little to me. If he quit, retired, or got fired today, it would not mean squat to me.
Agreed. Wrong board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT