ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Ullis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're a pip. It's no wonder why you like Pitino as much as you do - you're both big believers in the power of deflections.
And let me guess... You wanna give Rick the eye test and not look at his numbers?

No, I don't wanna start another debate without using facts.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Don't take it so seriously Kerry, when you get mad you let the people making the silly insults win.

Who said i got mad?
It was weak sauce by your fans. I work with over 50 of you blewbies. They have linebeards, tatts, criminal records, poor workmanship, hypocrisy, very little sports knowledge, drunks, all these traits and more.

Not only does your board spout off about Players, fans, and administration, so does
She-mattie bangs.

Youll just can't talk basketball smack. It's
Your fan base who is extra sensitive, and
number one in personal, uneccesary shots.

Who said i got mad?
It was weak sauce by your fans. I work with over 50 of you blewbies. They have linebeards, tatts, criminal records, poor workmanship, hypocrisy, very little sports knowledge, drunks, all these traits and more.

Not only does your board spout off about Players, fans, and administration, so does
She-mattie bangs.

Youll just can't talk basketball smack. It's
Your fan base who is extra sensitive, and
number one in personal, uneccesary shots.
Really Kerry? Coming from the guy who wants to call everybody a closet UK fan when they don't see your POV. You've tried to make a dig at me several times even when you weren't in the discussion. So please..

Reactions: awf
And let me guess... You wanna give Rick the eye test and not look at his numbers?

No, I don't wanna start another debate without using facts.

Numbers are fine, I like numbers - unfortunately for you (and the rest of us) your numbers SUCK because you're incapable of correctly interpreting the data.

As the great Charkes Schultz penned, "Tell your statistics to shut up!" :D

SEC-related awards are easy to explain. It's a $hit basketball conference as Vandy has proven again this year.

And more PT = more exposure = more accolades. That's also easy to explain.

Let me ask you this... Damion Lee made a few "almost" lists nationally. Granted they play a little different position, but is Lee worlds better than Snider? I doubt you'd get Pitino to acknowledge that removing the variables of maturity and experience, neither of which Ulis has in spades over Snider.

Opinion polls mean next-to-nothing. It's about numbers. Too many of you guys are too sensitive to what talking heads have to say.

Since I know you I had already answered half the question for you. But stay on course, I know it's difficult for you but this was Ulis and snider, now you want to compare Lee and Snider? That only supports what everyone else knows you can't debate one subject without deflecting or simply avoiding.

Reactions: awf
I agree, that argument--the team's performance is a better indicator--can be made. But there are a lotta variables in that equation regardless of the point you wanna make. I simply looked at the team in the event I overlooked something in my analysis of the player. And nothing really shows up.

LPT fans don't like it that none of the stats--team or player--show a huge advantage. What other occasions have we seen them in denial? I'll stand by my conclusion that Ulis is a little better than Snider at this point.

I'll agree to disagree. I slightly prefer Q but your position is valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT