ADVERTISEMENT

Two scumbags take in the Bellarmine game and a couple of brews...

You're asking the question "which of my children do I love the most?" I'm sorry, there's not an easy answer regardless how you wanna write it.

If you wanna ask between Jurich and Tyra who I root for, that's an easy answer even though the latter is in the job now.

"Elite program," my a$$...
Fair enough. Keep in mind that Tyra's failure = Louisville's failure. May want to give him a little rah rah from time to time.

You're asking the question "which of my children do I love the most?" I'm sorry, there's not an easy answer regardless how you wanna write it.

You are honestly saying that your feelings for Jurich are AS important to you as your feelings for your school? Wow! You do know the University of Louisville existed many years before TJ was hired, don't you? And he had little to do with the academic programs that the university is known for?

Fair enough. Keep in mind that Tyra's failure = Louisville's failure. May want to give him a little rah rah from time to time.
Not true. Do slappies think their beloved basketball program is a failure with Brainfart in that same job? Kinda doubt it...

You are honestly saying that your feelings for Jurich are AS important to you as your feelings for your school? Wow! You do know the University of Louisville existed many years before TJ was hired, don't you? And he had little to do with the academic programs that the university is known for?
The new Cat is not "my school". He's just an LPT scumbag that the other scumbags hired. There's no indication that any of them have any staying power.

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

Not true. Do slappies think their beloved basketball program is a failure with Brainfart in that same job? Kinda doubt it...

Not true? So the athletic director has no role in the success or failure of his athletic programs? Then what the heck are you going on about then?

Who said anything about basketball? I thought Louisville was an all sport school. Didn't you say that in the past? Yup. You did. A lot.

But I guess now the AD doesn't matter according to you so you all should be all set.

It's hard to get in trouble when you simply worship at the basketball altar and sit on your goofy a$$ otherwise. (This other guy was a good hire BTW...)

mit.jpg
And yet you'd give your left arm to trade AD's with Kentucky right now. What irony.

Stop using crack. He’s a moron having no AD is an improvement over that idiot.

Meanwhile, Jurich's biggest problem was his loyalty to Rick Pitino. From what I read, Tom was told to fire Rick Pitino after the FBI probe was made public and after the University was told it was under investigation and after it was known that 100K was paid to a recruit to sign with Louisville. What more needs to be known? Let's just forget for the moment that Pitino has been embarrassing Louisville for years, what more needs to be known? Yet he refused. Insubordination is a serious offense. It results in termination in every place of employment I've ever known.

That narrative, that Jurich was told to fire Pitino, has been debunked several times by Jurich, and twice publicly by Postel.

Reactions: BPGhost
The assertions about the Louisville situation in your entire first paragraph - with the exception of pitino not coming back - are factually unsupported or incorrect. They are either a product of an inability to understand the printed word or, yut wishful thinking.

Probably a mixture of the two.
You are handling the slappies! Love it!

Not true? So the athletic director has no role in the success or failure of his athletic programs? Then what the heck are you going on about then?

Who said anything about basketball? I thought Louisville was an all sport school. Didn't you say that in the past? Yup. You did. A lot.

But I guess now the AD doesn't matter according to you so you all should be all set.
You're trying unsuccessfully to define the narrative... Yes, I'd rather have a great AD like we had. I'd rather be supportive of everyone in the athletic department. But I'll play the 'cards' I've been dealt. If I have an a$$clown in the AD's job, I'll look forward to the day when he's/she's gone. And I'll support the coaches and players just the same.

Would we be better off with a better and more successful AD? Absolutely. But I'm not in control of that. I'm just not delusionally supporting this Cat as if he was a great hire.

You're trying unsuccessfully to define the narrative... Yes, I'd rather have a great AD like we had. I'd rather be supportive of everyone in the athletic department. But I'll play the 'cards' I've been dealt. If I have an a$$clown in the AD's job, I'll look forward to the day when he's/she's gone. And I'll support the coaches and players just the same.

Would we be better off with a better and more successful AD? Absolutely. But I'm not in control of that. I'm just not delusionally supporting this Cat as if he was a great hire.

No, I'm trying unsuccessfully to get you to answer a simple question.

But don't worry about it. You answered it in your own way I suppose. It may be wordy and deflective. But I've come to expect it. I could almost predict the style and content of your response.

Last edited:
No, I'm trying unsuccessfully to get you to answer a simple question.

But don't worry about it. You answered it in your own way I suppose. It may be wordy and deflective. But I've come to expect it. I could almost predict the style and content of your response.
I'm in my space here, and a slapd!ck is not. It's also not a prerequisite for slappies to address me while visiting. Or you can put me on "ignore".

That's as much advice as I'm offering you today...

I'm in my space here, and a slapd!ck is not. It's also not a prerequisite for slappies to address me while visiting. Or you can put me on "ignore".

That's as much advice as I'm offering you today...
In your opinion, who should have been hired? Jurich is not an option.

I can get on board with that. Do you think the job was deemed "too big" for those candidates?
No. Reportedly the ones asked turned down the job. But Ghost is right--those folks have credibility, not unlike Padgett who has 100% support from U of L fans...

No. Reportedly the ones asked turned down the job. But Ghost is right--those folks have credibility, not unlike Padgett who has 100% support from U of L fans...
I agree with the first part for sure. At the risk of being an outlier - I don’t support the decision to hire Padgett at all.

They did though so - I hope he does well.

I agree with the first part for sure. At the risk of being an outlier - I don’t support the decision to hire Padgett at all.

They did though so - I hope he does well.
I don't really wanna start a debate about a guy I support, but Padgett was the best hire for THESE guys in charge. Postel, Grissom, and Tyra don't have a clue about doing a legit coaching search. WE could do as good a job...

ADVERTISEMENT