ADVERTISEMENT

Two scumbags take in the Bellarmine game and a couple of brews...

...And zipp, please come back to the main board. I miss seeing you getting kicked around daily ;) but at least your own are giving it to you on here, now.
:cool: In your dreams...nobody "kicks me around" on a message board.

There's just too much housekeeping here at the moment to waste time with the LPT swarm elsewhere. And I'm not inviting it, but it's easy enough for slapd!cks to post here.

For example, I'm really loving the Brainfart's-a-good-AD-by-comparison nonsense today. Pure humor. Makes me wanna resurrect my old avatars.

"Elite program," my a$$...

:cool: In your dreams...nobody "kicks me around" on a message board.

There's just too much housekeeping here at the moment to waste time with the LPT swarm elsewhere. And I'm not inviting it, but it's easy enough for slapd!cks to post here.

For example, I'm really loving the Brainfart's-a-good-AD-by-comparison nonsense today. Pure humor. Makes me wanna resurrect my old avatars.

I think U of L will have a good team this season. I’m happy to talk ball on here.

That's just your opinion, and it probably applies to how you operate.

I have no trouble mixing business with pleasure because I know how to separate them when I have to. Jurich probably felt the same way, and his track record sure as hell indicates he was successful...

This right here just magnifies your problem. You can’t separate business and pleasure when “you have to”. It doesn’t work that way. It’s not something you can turn off and on. It’s this point of view that has so many people, including your own fan base, disagreeing with you.

I love what TJ did for this university, but him not willing to fire Pitino wasn’t being a leader. Look at the fvcking mess our program is in, and some are still backing Pitino. Pitino may not have known, but too much has gone on without his knowledge and it was his responsibility. Firing Rick was Tom’s responsibility that he refused.
Not trying to be ironic but, which time? I’m on record as not being a pitino fan (great coach though) but, don’t think pitino should have been fired after sypher or the powell deal.

You can’t say that TJ didn’t fire pitino after this deal because he never got the chance.

Left our program better than rick did yours. I know it’s hard for ya zipp
I guess that all depends on who the next Louisville hire is. Had brainfart not been forced to hire sweaty cal - and instead hired the basketball equivalent of stupes - doubt you’d be singing the same tune.

Got all three nicknames in on one post - Trifecta Baby!

Reactions: Deeva
Ghost I usually agree with a lot that you say. But you’re so far off on this one it’s not even worth a response
Uh - ok.

I guess you missed those million separate threads about that very thing on raftards.:rolleyes:

Funny that zipp posts pics of billy and joker but forgot to post pics of Kragthorpe, Strong and now Pitino. Hmmm... must have slipped his little mind.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Are you kidding? If Tyra has a chance at being as good as another AD, it's this guy...

jokermitch.jpg

(And another good hire...)
What was Tubby's record vs 'pay for play' Pitino? How many scandals did tubby have. What was Pay for play Pitino's record vs Tubby? How many titles did Pitino win for ScandalU? How many titles did Tubby win for UK? I'd rather have what Tubby did for us than what Pitino did for StripperU which is drive the program into the ground. I'm guessing you missed the most recent report that proves Pitino lied about having no knowledge. Or what's your excuse on that, that the FBI is abunch of liars when it comes to CBB and Pitino is a saint who'd never lie because of a lie detector test that nobody credible saw him take and wouldn't matter if anyone credible did because anyone can pass it especially a habitual liar.

How many titles did Pitino win for UK, and how about UL? Now feel free to report me because you clearly won't have anything reasonable to say in response. The fact you try and defend a man who's done nothing but ruin the UL name because why you're mad he got fired when he should've been fired many years ago? Gaurantee UK fans wouldn't have put up with 1% of the ish you were willing to put up with for Pitino considering after everything you still wish he was coach. Not soon UL fans are bad, but the ones who truly wish Pitino was still there, that's a truly delusional and classless bunch. Getting a title vacated would have cal gone in a heartbeat, but to keep the coach who got the title vacated then let him pay players while on probation? And you're mad at the board for firing him? Not Pitino who said wait for the facts to come out? Why would anyone do that even if he didn't know (which he did) then he's the most incompetent coach in the world for not knowing and should've been fired for incompetence even though he clearly did know about everything.

Well the facts came out and he clearly knew everything about his pay for play strategy so he would've been fired regardless but good for UL because they at least saved some face by not tolerating any more of his garbage. You should be more than glad you have an administration in place trying to clean up the ugly mess jurich and Pitino left behind. But instead you're ungrateful and would rather youl all keep cheating and keep having more and more seasons vacated than trying to do it the right way which is what UL is on the path of doing. Most UL fans understand they need to move on and continue the house cleaning, you on the other hand are just completely delusional and I'd like to think the UL fan base in no way shares your sentiments.

Reactions: RogerIndy
What was Tubby's record vs 'pay for play' Pitino? How many scandals did tubby have. What was Pay for play Pitino's record vs Tubby? How many titles did Pitino win for ScandalU? How many titles did Tubby win for UK? I'd rather have what Tubby did for us than what Pitino did for StripperU which is drive the program into the ground. I'm guessing you missed the most recent report that proves Pitino lied about having no knowledge. Or what's your excuse on that, that the FBI is abunch of liars when it comes to CBB and Pitino is a saint who'd never lie because of a lie detector test that nobody credible saw him take and wouldn't matter if anyone credible did because anyone can pass it especially a habitual liar.

How many titles did Pitino win for UK, and how about UL? Now feel free to report me because you clearly won't have anything reasonable to say in response. The fact you try and defend a man who's done nothing but ruin the UL name because why you're mad he got fired when he should've been fired many years ago? Gaurantee UK fans wouldn't have put up with 1% of the ish you were willing to put up with for Pitino considering after everything you still wish he was coach. Not soon UL fans are bad, but the ones who truly wish Pitino was still there, that's a truly delusional and classless bunch. Getting a title vacated would have cal gone in a heartbeat, but to keep the coach who got the title vacated then let him pay players while on probation? And you're mad at the board for firing him? Not Pitino who said wait for the facts to come out? Why would anyone do that even if he didn't know (which he did) then he's the most incompetent coach in the world for not knowing and should've been fired for incompetence even though he clearly did know about everything.

Well the facts came out and he clearly knew everything about his pay for play strategy so he would've been fired regardless but good for UL because they at least saved some face by not tolerating any more of his garbage. You should be more than glad you have an administration in place trying to clean up the ugly mess jurich and Pitino left behind. But instead you're ungrateful and would rather youl all keep cheating and keep having more and more seasons vacated than trying to do it the right way which is what UL is on the path of doing. Most UL fans understand they need to move on and continue the house cleaning, you on the other hand are just completely delusional and I'd like to think the UL fan base in no way shares your sentiments.
If this post doesn’t warrant a perma ban - not sure what would. Of course that is exactly what this mouth-breathing yut is looking for, so he can limp back to raftards pretending he’s important.

I guess that all depends on who the next Louisville hire is. Had brainfart not been forced to hire sweaty cal - and instead hired the basketball equivalent of stupes - doubt you’d be singing the same tune.

Got all three nicknames in on one post - Trifecta Baby!
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

This right here just magnifies your problem. You can’t separate business and pleasure when “you have to”. It doesn’t work that way. It’s not something you can turn off and on. It’s this point of view that has so many people, including your own fan base, disagreeing with you.
You have no idea what you're talking about in all likelihood because you haven't mastered it. And I'll add this for the uninformed... When executed properly, it will have your friends questioning how much of a friend you are.

As far as what other U of L fans disagree with me about, I don't recall this issue at one time serving as the basis. If you think you know better, link an example.

Not trying to be ironic but, which time? I’m on record as not being a pitino fan (great coach though) but, don’t think pitino should have been fired after sypher or the powell deal.

You can’t say that TJ didn’t fire pitino after this deal because he never got the chance.
100% correct. Ghost, you're rollin'...

Funny that zipp posts pics of billy and joker but forgot to post pics of Kragthorpe, Strong and now Pitino. Hmmm... must have slipped his little mind.
K-rag is the only head coaching mulligan that Jurich has ever needed. With the opportunities he's had to succeed and fail, that was a pretty damn good record.

The man is legend...

We don't give bonus points here for word count. There was so much garbage to refute in the first three sentences, I lost interest.

But here's your second chance... Take your best 2-3 points, and come back with something I can read without falling asleep, i.e., 100 words or less. I try to cut a guy some slack on his first post, even a slappy.

K-rag is the only head coaching mulligan that Jurich has ever needed. With the opportunities he's had to succeed and fail, that was a pretty damn good record.

The man is legend...
Given the choice would you rather see Louisville athletics succeed or see jurich succeed going forward?

Reactions: Kentucky31
They're not mutually exclusive. In fact, the two optimally go hand in hand...
That's a bit of a dodge. Which one would you rather see have success from where we are today? Forget optimal, assume it's either A or B

They're not mutually exclusive. In fact, the two optimally go hand in hand...
The topic here is Louisville basketball, Louisville AD, and the athletics programs moving forward from here. Rick Pitino is not coming back. The more we learn, the more it becomes clear he was neck deep. Meanwhile, Jurich's biggest problem was his loyalty to Rick Pitino. From what I read, Tom was told to fire Rick Pitino after the FBI probe was made public and after the University was told it was under investigation and after it was known that 100K was paid to a recruit to sign with Louisville. What more needs to be known? Let's just forget for the moment that Pitino has been embarrassing Louisville for years, what more needs to be known? Yet he refused. Insubordination is a serious offense. It results in termination in every place of employment I've ever known.

I know. I know. Elite program, my a$$. Yep, keep repeating that. This has nothing to do with UK. Barnhart may seem a completely incompetent idiot to you. I fully expect you think that. But Hey, if he really is, you should be thrilled he's at Kentucky. Hang his pictures on your wall and throw darts at it and maybe you'll feel better.

But all that nonsense aside... You gotta move forward with what is best for your university. Boycotting it won't help. Pining for the return of Jurich won't help. Now is the time to support your team and to offer constructive solutions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always found your schtick fairly amusing zipp. But on this particular topic you come across as delusional, out of touch with reality. The topic here is Louisville basketball, Louisville AD, and the athletics programs moving forward from here. Rick Pitino is not coming back. The more we learn, the more it becomes clear he was neck deep. Meanwhile, Jurich's biggest problem was his loyalty to Rick Pitino. From what I read, Tom was told to fire Rick Pitino after the FBI probe was made public and after the University was told it was under investigation and after it was known that 100K was paid to a recruit to sign with Louisville. What more needs to be known? Let's just forget for the moment that Pitino has been embarrassing Louisville for years, what more needs to be known? Yet he refused. Insubordination is a serious offense. It results in termination in every place of employment I've ever known.

I know. I know. Elite program, my a$$. Yep, keep repeating that. This has nothing to do with UK. Barnhart may seem a completely incompetent idiot to you. I fully expect you think that. But Hey, if he really is, you should be thrilled he's at Kentucky. Hang this pictures on your wall and throw darts at it and maybe you'll feel better.

But all that nonsense aside... You gotta move forward with what is best for your university. Boycotting it won't help. Pining for the return of Jurich won't help. Now is the time to support your team and to offer constructive solutions, not delusional tirades. I know. I know. Elite program... change the subject. Ha!
Not to jump in the middle of your love letter to Zipp but man, your reading comprehension could use a serious upgrade.

Oh they do, just not as well as you kick old ladies around at the pool.
Stay in your lane, slapd!ck. You don't know what you're talking about, and you really know nothing about me. (Keep talking to prove it.)

That's a bit of a dodge. Which one would you rather see have success from where we are today? Forget optimal, assume it's either A or B
The better question is how the two are related, if you want that answer...

Not to jump in the middle of your love letter to Zipp but man, your reading comprehension could use a serious upgrade.
What I could use is the cliff notes version, and a guy more up to speed on his facts--and not his opinions or what he's heard.

Lazy or incompetent posters are always welcome to repost as far as I'm concerned.

"Elite program," my a$$ (...because he asked, and that much I could understand)

Reactions: Deeva and BPGhost
The better question is how the two are related, if you want that answer...
Good god. Does anyone have a crayon so I can write this out for Z?

Who's future success do you most root for?

A. U of L athletics

B. Tom Jurich's personal career

Stay in your lane, slapd!ck. You don't know what you're talking about, and you really know nothing about me. (Keep talking to prove it.)

Same people setting up your lover that made a fake video of you shoving an old lady?

To the rest, I hate seeing this...I absolutely love the rivalry in both football and basketball. I'm hoping this doesn't put y'all at a disadvantage going forward. Luckily, there are many sane UL fans who don't cry themselves to sleep each night over jurich.

What did I misunderstand?
The assertions about the Louisville situation in your entire first paragraph - with the exception of pitino not coming back - are factually unsupported or incorrect. They are either a product of an inability to understand the printed word or, yut wishful thinking.

Probably a mixture of the two.

Not too surprising that slapd!cks think that the right thing was for Jurich to be gone. Much like those here think that Brainfart is the best thing that's ever happened to LPT.

Sometimes in life you don't need the details to understand the right course of action. (Which is up for a timeless zipp-ism nomination...)

Jurich was a corrupt A.D. just like a lot of other employees. I have read about more people at UofL stealing millions of dollars from multiple programs. The oversight needed changed and it was. Hopefully the rest of the crooks will be gone soon as well. Tax payers don't want to pick up the bill for the corruption at your school. Your beautiful arena will be bankrupt because the most profitable program was actually bankrupt.

The assertions about the Louisville situation in your entire first paragraph - with the exception of pitino not coming back - are factually unsupported or incorrect. They are either a product of an inability to understand the printed word or, yut wishful thinking.

Probably a mixture of the two.
No, that first paragraph is fairly well accurate. It may not be what you want to hear, but that's the truth. But I appreciate your explaining to me what you think I said incorrectly. It helps me to understand why some of you folks are still having so much trouble. But hey, I'm gonna leave it there. Whether you want to see it or not is irrelevant. Reality is sinking in. The FBI indictment implies that Pitino knew and even directed the whole thing. Those who are honest with themselves have suspected for some time that this was the case. Jurich may not have known specifics but he knew shenanigans were ongoing and turned a blind eye, and then he stood by his man. It's not the first time Pitino should have been fired or at least reprimanded and Jurich was unwilling to do what needed to be done. Some, it would seem, are willing to allow whatever if it means wins.

Good god. Does anyone have a crayon so I can write this out for Z?

Who's future success do you most root for?

A. U of L athletics

B. Tom Jurich's personal career
You're asking the question "which of my children do I love the most?" I'm sorry, there's not an easy answer regardless how you wanna write it.

If you wanna ask between Jurich and Tyra who I root for, that's an easy answer even though the latter is in the job now.

Jurich was a corrupt A.D. just like a lot of other employees. I have read about more people at UofL stealing millions of dollars from multiple programs. The oversight needed changed and it was. Hopefully the rest of the crooks will be gone soon as well. Tax payers don't want to pick up the bill for the corruption at your school. Your beautiful arena will be bankrupt because the most profitable program was actually bankrupt.
images

No, that first paragraph is fairly well accurate. It may not be what you want to hear, but that's the truth. But I appreciate your explaining to me what you think I said incorrectly. It helps me to understand why some of you folks are still having so much trouble. But hey, I'm gonna leave it there. Whether you want to see it or not is irrelevant. Reality is sinking in. The FBI indictment implies that Pitino knew and even directed the whole thing. Those who are honest with themselves have suspected for some time that this was the case. Jurich may not have known specifics but he knew shenanigans were ongoing and turned a blind eye, and then he stood by his man. It's not the first time Pitino should have been fired or at least reprimanded and Jurich was unwilling to do what needed to be done. Some, it would seem, are willing to allow whatever if it means wins.

224107-You-re-So-Full-Of-Shit-The-Toilet-s-Jealous.jpg

It has nothing to do with “what I want to hear” and everything to do with what you – a yut hater - wants to believe.
  1. The FBI indictment implies that pitino knew about what was going on only by the uncorroborated word of dawkins - one of the people named in the indictment and indicted. You are free to believe what he’s said – but that doesn’t make it fact. Here’s a tip for you when it comes to judging the “truth” – the fbi has proof to its satisfaction that christian dawkins committed a crime and that’s why they indicted him. If they had proof to their satisfaction regarding pitino’s involvement, then he would have been named as well. Get it? The unsealing of the indictment brought forth ZERO new evidence of pitino’s alleged involvement. He may ultimately be proved to have been in on it but, that day is not today. Fail #1.
  2. Jurich’s biggest problem – the one that led to his dismissal - was with a BOT that had it as their mission to take control of the athletics department. There is not one person on record – not Jurich, not that weasel postel or, his puppetmaster grissom – that has said that Jurich was directed to fire pitino and refused. FAIL #2.
  3. Your assertions that Jurich “knew shenanigans were ongoing” are utterly ridiculous. If this were the case anywhere outside of your wet dreams, you would think that the three individuals who would benefit most from this information: a. dawkins – who in Jurich could offer the fbi an even bigger fish than pitino or, b.grissom and his ball-washer postel – who have put the university on the hook for millions for firing Jurich without cause – would have at least hinted at or alleged this was the case. FAIL #3.
“Some” (not you) know how to actually understand what they read and refrain from confusing their own beliefs with stated fact. Here’s another example that you might understand better. Every non-yut college basketball fan and D1 coach knows deep in their heart that sweaty cal has been, and continues to be a cheater because he is unable to win games through his knowledge of basketball.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT