ADVERTISEMENT

Two scumbags take in the Bellarmine game and a couple of brews...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
schnatter%20%20tyra%20-%20reduced%20size_zpszibsmtu1.jpg

And maybe some competitive intel on picking up chicks.

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

Who’s the guy on the right (bald headed dude)? Mr. Tyra still has my “support” until, well just until. The other guy NOT AT ALL.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Say what yoU want zipp it’s Times like these that a lot of Kentucky fans are happy for ole meetch

Papa John looks like Michael Jackson a little bit in that top pic

Who’s the guy on the right (bald headed dude)? Mr. Tyra still has my “support” until, well just until. The other guy NOT AT ALL.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Chuck Smrt - the “Million Dollar Man”

Went from obsession of UK to hatred of his own school. Figures considering he was the only guy on the lawn with that homemade sign.
What would a slappy know about the value of good AD?...

Say what yoU want zipp it’s Times like these that a lot of Kentucky fans are happy for ole meetch

Papa John looks like Michael Jackson a little bit in that top pic
Of course, slapd!cks love the new Cat. He knows nothing about athletics, and he's one of them...

A lot since we are the only major college in the state to have an actual one. One that’s also not been fired for countless scandals that was paid less than half of the “other” ADs salary. I’d say that alone is a good value...
It's hard to get in trouble when you simply worship at the basketball altar and sit on your goofy a$$ otherwise. (This other guy was a good hire BTW...)

mit.jpg

A lot since we are the only major college in the state to have an actual one. One that’s also not been fired for countless scandals that was paid less than half of the “other” ADs salary. I’d say that alone is a good value.....
Lol - for the last 10 years 75% of the yut fan base would have done anything - except brush their tooth - to have traded Jurich for brainfart.

And yet you'd give your left arm to trade AD's with Kentucky right now. What irony.

I don't mind UK fans who want to engage in civil discourse coming onto this board. It makes for fun discussion. What I don't get is why, when we're in tough times, all of the true blue belly trolls are allowed to stay? I just don't get it.

I don't mind UK fans who want to engage in civil discourse coming onto this board. It makes for fun discussion. What I don't get is why, when we're in tough times, all of the true blue belly trolls are allowed to stay? I just don't get it.
I actually agree with you. I'm not one to poke and prod and I do believe karma is real. I enjoy my banter with Z. If I came across as rubbing it in, that wasn't my intent. I was just responding directly to
Zipp.

I definetly am not a troll and I've had lots of good discussions here. I enjoy discussions on this board more than the UK board personally. It's more interesting to discuss conflicting opinions rather than high fiving other fans of my team.

And yet you'd give your left arm to trade AD's with Kentucky right now. What irony.
Are you kidding? If Tyra has a chance at being as good as another AD, it's this guy...

jokermitch.jpg

(And another good hire...)

I love what TJ did for this university, but him not willing to fire Pitino wasn’t being a leader. Look at the fvcking mess our program is in, and some are still backing Pitino. Pitino may not have known, but too much has gone on without his knowledge and it was his responsibility. Firing Rick was Tom’s responsibility that he refused.

Reactions: Kentucky31
I love what TJ did for this university, but him not willing to fire Pitino wasn’t being a leader. Look at the fvcking mess our program is in, and some are still backing Pitino. Pitino may not have known, but too much has gone on without his knowledge and it was his responsibility. Firing Rick was Tom’s responsibility that he refused.
Jurich said that if he had been presented with the decision to hire/fire Pitino based on the adidas problem, Pitino would have been fired. Jurich wasn't given that chance.

And Pitino was still employed at the time because people HIGHER THAN Jurich were OK with that. Saying Pitino should have been fired before the FBI thing happened is making Jurich the scapegoat.

The above are points that Jurich's attorneys will successfully make in court...

Reactions: Louisvillian
It's hard not to believe there is some gross fraternization and familiarity with Tyra, Postel, and the BoT. What we are paying an unproven guy with no experience is just insane. Who pays an interim that kind of money?

Jurich should’ve been more of a boss than a friend to Pitino, maybe our AD wouldn’t be such of a joke on the national scene if he were.
That's just your opinion, and it probably applies to how you operate.

I have no trouble mixing business with pleasure because I know how to separate them when I have to. Jurich probably felt the same way, and his track record sure as hell indicates he was successful...

Reactions: gocds
Lol - for the last 10 years 75% of the yut fan base would have done anything - except brush their tooth - to have traded Jurich for brainfart.
Ghost I usually agree with a lot that you say. But you’re so far off on this one it’s not even worth a response

Reactions: kyjeff1
Are you kidding? If Tyra has a chance at being as good as another AD, it's this guy...

jokermitch.jpg

(And another good hire...)
Where's your pic of Cal?

So hypothetically, if you had to choose Tyra or Barnhart to run your athletic programs, who would you choose? One has recently won athletics director of the year and just had a top ten finish in the NACDA Director's cup. The other one is a scumbag. Who would you choose? I'd love your honest answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kentucky31
That's just your opinion, and it probably applies to how you operate.

I have no trouble mixing business with pleasure because I know how to separate them when I have to. Jurich probably felt the same way, and his track record sure as hell indicates he was successful...
Yeah, this whole mess you’re in is prefect evidence of his success. People like you make your fan base look ignorant. And I mean that by the traditional definition of the word.

To the members of the Cardinal fan base that want to clean house. I support and value your decision as it is the same one I would want to make if the shoe was on the other foot.

I wish your program Godspeed in recovery because our rivalry is the best in college basketball and the one game I look forward to the most all season.

Tom is not the AD anymore. You can swear it, chart it, and make fun of Mitch all.you want. The fact is that Louisville is in major trouble and you need to get over Tom and move on. Most seem to be coming around. You should try Zipp.

Where's your pic of Cal?

So hypothetically, if you had to choose Tyra or Barnhart to run your athletic programs, who would you choose? One has recently won athletics director of the year and just had a top ten finish in the NACDA Director's cup. The other one is a scumbag. Who would you choose? I'd love your honest answer.
That's a tough question which speaks volumes about both guys. If I'm being honest and not just sarcastic, I'm not sure I can give you an answer at this point.

Can I have a 3rd choice? :cool:

"Elite program," my a$$...

Yeah, this whole mess you’re in is prefect evidence of his success. People like you make your fan base look ignorant. And I mean that by the traditional definition of the word.

To the members of the Cardinal fan base that want to clean house. I support and value your decision as it is the same one I would want to make if the shoe was on the other foot.

I wish your program Godspeed in recovery because our rivalry is the best in college basketball and the one game I look forward to the most all season.
Tom is not the AD anymore. You can swear it, chart it, and make fun of Mitch all.you want. The fact is that Louisville is in major trouble and you need to get over Tom and move on. Most seem to be coming around. You should try Zipp.
Not too surprising that slapd!cks think that the right thing was for Jurich to be gone. Much like those here think that Brainfart is the best thing that's ever happened to LPT.

Sometimes in life you don't need the details to understand the right course of action. (Which is up for a timeless zipp-ism nomination...)

That's a tough question which speaks volumes about both guys. If I'm being honest and not just sarcastic, I'm not sure I can give you an answer at this point.

Can I have a 3rd choice? :cool:

Sure, I'll throw you a bone. Here are your choices

1. Barnhart
2. Tyra
3. ISIS

Not so stupid that he can't keep his program from being investigated.
How do you know this? Did the FBI announce something today? Or is this more LPT blind faith?

Just wanted to say I have mad respect for the U of L fans on here who are ready to move on from this mess. U of L basketball is above Tom Jurich and always has been. Most of my friends and family are in Louisville and Cards fans, and I want them to enjoy basketball season just as much as I do. Jurich and Pitino did a lot for U of L, but obviously their time has come and gone. U of L needs to move as far away from those two as possible at this point.

All that being said, U of L should have a REALLY good team this season. Lets see what Padget can do.

And zipp, please come back to the main board. I miss seeing you getting kicked around daily ;) but at least your own are giving it to you on here, now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT