ADVERTISEMENT

Told you they would lose to Miami

Aug 7, 2022
Go back and find my post. Jeff Brohm is completely lost playing Plummer at QB and his play calling is worse. Louisville should have put Miami away in the first half.

It doesn't make a lot of sense for him to put himself out there so blatantly early in the game. Like he was so sure Louisville would lose. Why would he do that? I can see thinking it, but to post saying I told you so during the 1st quarter makes no sense.

Unless he's a troll, not really a Cards fan? I don't get it. I have my own share of pessimistic posts, but I want to be wrong. I want my lack of confidence to be subtle.

Not this guy. He was ready to pounce as soon as he could. His response or lack thereof will tell the tail I suppose.

Go back and find my post. Jeff Brohm is completely lost playing Plummer at QB and his play calling is worse. Louisville should have put Miami away in the first half.
Make stupid post and then disappear. There’s a future for you in politics.
As I recall your earlier post claimed there was no way Louisville could beat Miami. Pleas come back and say the same about the Cards chances against UK.

Tried to make a post about this thread but this site wouldn’t post it and says try again. F that glad we won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT