ADVERTISEMENT

The last rime UofL was 2-4 they went to the MCB

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
I know Lamar & co aint walkin thru that door, however, there is enough talent to get to a bowl. Team should be 4-2, so now theyre going to have to play spoiler and get some upsets.

Yes i know theyre underdogs in the remaining 6 games.

Just sayin'

Reactions: wilkie01
So negative.

I believe Petr........cough cough gag
Can get 6 wins. Get on the train !!!

I don’t see it happening this year. Not trying to be overly negative. This team should be 1-5 right now.

We can be fans and be reasonable with what we are seeing. Some call it negative... some call it panic. I call it reality.

Every week we hope for a different result and get the same undisciplined football. Next week is not going to be easy against BC.

So negative.

I believe Petr........cough cough gag
Can get 6 wins. Get on the train !!!

@ BC - L
vs Wake - W (could see L)
@ Clemson - L
@ Syracuse - L
vs NC State - L
vs UK - you never know, but L.

For us to go bowling he has to win a road game. Sure he could change the narrative next weekend, but I give that about a 0.5% chance.

The offense did their part and is coming along, gotta lower those TOs though.
The defense is the big question mark, but no more triple options on the schedule.

Not saying we are going bowling, but I think the only definite loss is Clemson. The rest are toss ups but we have to play well on both sides of the ball like we did against FSU to win [sans the worst play call in our history]

I hope that y’all are right and I’m wrong, I just don’t see it.

@ BC - L
vs Wake - W (could see L)
@ Clemson - L
@ Syracuse - L
vs NC State - L
vs UK - you never know, but L.

For us to go bowling he has to win a road game. Sure he could change the narrative next weekend, but I give that about a 0.5% chance.

Most likely outcome, IMHO. I don’t see us losing to Wake Forest, but I also don’t see us beating anybody else, either. With the offensive improvement we are showing, we should be competitive against just about everybody except Clemson. We need a running back to step up, and the freshman looks to be the best option.

I know Lamar & co aint walkin thru that door, however, there is enough talent to get to a bowl. Team should be 4-2, so now theyre going to have to play spoiler and get some upsets.

Yes i know theyre underdogs in the remaining 6 games.

Just sayin'
I truly hope I am wrong, but right now I am saying, it ain't happen' man!

I don’t see it happening this year. Not trying to be overly negative. This team should be 1-5 right now.

We can be fans and be reasonable with what we are seeing. Some call it negative... some call it panic. I call it reality.

Every week we hope for a different result and get the same undisciplined football. Next week is not going to be easy against BC.
Fortunately for us, there is a new reality every week

There is no chance of a bowl at this point. Anyone who knows football and has watched this team closely would tell you the same.

Upon further review, this team DOES NOT have the talent or wherewithal to win 7 games.

End of thread

In order for us to go bowling, the team has to win all remaining home games and 1 of the 3 road games. Yeah, not seeing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT