ADVERTISEMENT

Someone over in the cesspool that is big blue-ser board may have hit on something ... Art Briles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take issue with most corrupt. But the real difference between us is when Alabama screws up I own it and criticize it.
You don't know me. You make a lot of assumptions without facts. Here are just a few Alabama Tide nuggets you can visit by going down memory lane since you own it.

January 05, 1964 - Improper recruiting contact.

August 02, 1995 - AMATEURISM, EXTRA BENEFITS: $24,000 in impermissible banks loans made to a student-athlete; institution did not obtain the appropriate records. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL in the investigation into and report of information regarding the amateur status of student-athletes.

February 01, 2002- Athletics representatives actively engaged in violations of recruiting and extra-benefit legislation with prospective student-athletes and provided impermissible recruiting inducements through high-school coaches. Numerous secondary violations.

June 11, 2009 - Impermissible benefits obtained by student-athletes through misuse of the institution's textbook distribution program.

Own it.

Art Briles should be snapped up by Mitchy boy, asap.

Honestly man, if UK had a coach, they have enough talent to win some games. Forget the "stars don't matter" crap - the top 25 says that generally, stars/recruiting rankings mean a lot. Coaching also means a lot, which is why UK has been outscored 58-0 in the second halves of their last two games. This is brutal, but the best thing for UK football would be to go 0-12 this year where Barnhart HAS to fire the guy (otherwise he won't), and then bring in a Briles who would be set to win right away with a pretty good & deep (that's what she said) roster.

You don't know me. You make a lot of assumptions without facts. Here are just a few Alabama Tide nuggets you can visit by going down memory lane since you own it.

August 02, 1995 - AMATEURISM, EXTRA BENEFITS: $24,000 in impermissible banks loans made to a student-athlete; institution did not obtain the appropriate records. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL in the investigation into and report of information regarding the amateur status of student-athletes.

February 01, 2002- Athletics representatives actively engaged in violations of recruiting and extra-benefit legislation with prospective student-athletes and provided impermissible recruiting inducements through high-school coaches. Numerous secondary violations.

June 11, 2009 - Impermissible benefits obtained by student-athletes through misuse of the institution's textbook distribution program.

Own it.

You could also add Antonio Langham, Albert Means, and DJ Fluker

Reactions: BPGhost
Uhh, not according to Layla Kiffin. The basis for divorce was "irreconcilable differences". The split was announced in February by Coach Kiffin and divorce proceedings were filed in March by Layla. If you need to lie to support your argument it merely demonstrates the weakness of your argument - and you have no argument. That is just a TAD bit different then motorcycle bobby getting his ass kicked by his mistress's boyfriend who he had hired on his staff and then getting his employer sued (actually, they settled pre-suit I think). There is zero evidence of Coach Kiffin doing anything wrong. Want me to recount the list of motorcycle bobby's indiscretions and lies? Shall I start with his days at Jacksonville? UL? Atlanta? Arkansas? It is a long list of deceit well documented in the press. Care to share with us a single story of deceit by Saban? Kiffin? Sarkisian? (Here it comes: Saban told the press at some point he was not going to Alabama and then weeks later took the job ... ooohhh ... Not since Judas, huh?) Right up there with banging broads on a restaurant table.

More examples of Gumplaw "owning it". No wife of a public figure like Kiffin is going to come out and play that card first - even in a state like Alabama where there are both 'fault / no fault' divorces. No, I'm sure that her attorney told her to keep that fact to herself unless the settlement was not to her liking - "Uhh", which it was. There is at least as much evidence proving that as there is for your dubious claim that Dorrell's fiance assaulted Petrino. BTW, the guy was the S&C coach for the swimming / diving teams not anything related to football and, not a position that the football head coach hires. He didn't sue anyone - Dorrell got 14K as she walked out the door - probably a big settlement number for your practice but really peanuts to everyone else.

I never said that Saban was dirty or deceitful - I said that he was "all about winning". I have no problem with that - unlike you, at least I'm consistent. I referenced the hirings of Kiffin and Sarkisian as evidence of this as they were (at the times of their respective hirings) essentially un-hirable for most programs due to their past behavior at the programs that they were paid millions of dollars to represent as proof of that and correlated it to Jurich hiring Petrino back to coach at UofL. Like TJ - Saban (and Alabama's AD) primarily care if someone can help them win football games and then act accordingly without worrying about the PR. That's why uk will never be a winner with Barnfart as AD - he cares more about the PR than the winning - except for when it comes to basketball. BTW - you never answered my question about Petrino's NCAA record - no surprise as we both know the answer to that question.

Lastly, my point was referencing football but if you want to bring up basketball, Alabama would hire Rick Pitino faster than you can say 'lawyer misconduct'. He might be one of the three people in the world that could make a winner out of that decades long dumpster fire.

What "beatdown"? What "exile"? And who is "MarkE"?

And yes, I see Calipari has his issues. My point is simply this is not an argument UL wants. There are points of criticism UL can make that UK cannot answer. This ain't one.

Uhh, not according to Layla Kiffin. The basis for divorce was "irreconcilable differences". The split was announced in February by Coach Kiffin and divorce proceedings were filed in March by Layla. If you need to lie to support your argument it merely demonstrates the weakness of your argument - and you have no argument. That is just a TAD bit different then motorcycle bobby getting his ass kicked by his mistress's boyfriend who he had hired on his staff and then getting his employer sued (actually, they settled pre-suit I think). There is zero evidence of Coach Kiffin doing anything wrong. Want me to recount the list of motorcycle bobby's indiscretions and lies? Shall I start with his days at Jacksonville? UL? Atlanta? Arkansas? It is a long list of deceit well documented in the press. Care to share with us a single story of deceit by Saban? Kiffin? Sarkisian? (Here it comes: Saban told the press at some point he was not going to Alabama and then weeks later took the job ... ooohhh ... Not since Judas, huh?) Right up there with banging broads on a restaurant table.

You know exactly who MarkE is and which exile I am referring to. A few years back you posted as much if not more than anyone on this board. That is, until MarkE22 called you out and exposed you so bad you tucked your tail and disappeared for a long damn time. He emabrassed the hell out of you. Now, you are trying to slowly sneak back in. The fact is, you need to go re-read this thread from the beginning. You might get it then. No one here has said that U of L is superior to anyone in terms of the conduct of its coaches. No one. I do not even understand what your argument is.

Also, as an attorney you should be embarassed for not knowing or called out for outright lying about the term "irreconcilable differences." You know that means we no longer get along for some reason which is not included in the divorce filing, including my husband is screwing college girls and booster's wives. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Just go to the Alabama board. However, I am sure they would be ready to get rid of you pretty quickly, too.

Own it.

Yes. Alabama has had NCAA violations. No one ever said they didn't. UofL has had them too - Scooter McCray come to mind? The 4th Street Brothel? Pretending like it never happened is hardly helpful.

You could also add Antonio Langham, Albert Means, and DJ Fluker

If memory serves me correctly, only the Albert Means situation was backed by any evidence and UA was punished - as was the booster - as both should have been.

More examples of Gumplaw "owning it". No wife of a public figure like Kiffin is going to come out and play that card first - even in a state like Alabama where there are both 'fault / no fault' divorces. No, I'm sure that her attorney told her to keep that fact to herself unless the settlement was not to her liking - "Uhh", which it was. There is at least as much evidence proving that as there is for your dubious claim that Dorrell's fiance assaulted Petrino. BTW, the guy was the S&C coach for the swimming / diving teams not anything related to football and, not a position that the football head coach hires. He didn't sue anyone - Dorrell got 14K as she walked out the door - probably a big settlement number for your practice but really peanuts to everyone else.

I never said that Saban was dirty or deceitful - I said that he was "all about winning". I have no problem with that - unlike you, at least I'm consistent. I referenced the hirings of Kiffin and Sarkisian as evidence of this as they were (at the times of their respective hirings) essentially un-hirable for most programs due to their past behavior at the programs that they were paid millions of dollars to represent as proof of that and correlated it to Jurich hiring Petrino back to coach at UofL. Like TJ - Saban (and Alabama's AD) primarily care if someone can help them win football games and then act accordingly without worrying about the PR. That's why uk will never be a winner with Barnfart as AD - he cares more about the PR than the winning - except for when it comes to basketball. BTW - you never answered my question about Petrino's NCAA record - no surprise as we both know the answer to that question.

Lastly, my point was referencing football but if you want to bring up basketball, Alabama would hire Rick Pitino faster than you can say 'lawyer misconduct'. He might be one of the three people in the world that could make a winner out of that decades long dumpster fire.

Get it straight or at least try.

First, there zero evidence of any wrongdoing by Kiffin. Internet rumors are just that. I never said Petrino hired the dude that kicked his ass - he hired the broad he was banging. That is why she got the settlement. And I am so glad you are such a wealthy man that $14k is chicken scratch. But, on the flip side, since you know nothing about my practice, try real hard to not be an idiot.

Now, let's compare Saban hiring Kiffin and Sarkisian to Jurich hiring petrino. Let's see: Kiffin was a successful OC at USC before taking the head coaching jobs at Oakland, Tennessee and then USC. He left UT to take USC, so nothing there. He was fired at Oakland and USC for ... losing. Oh the HORROR!!!! I am surprised he wasn't immediately excommunicated by the Pope!!! Such behavior!!! Then there is Sarkisian. Another successful OC at USC who left to take the head job at Washington which he left to take the head job at USC. There, he was fired for ... alcoholism. OH MERCIFUL GOD!!!

Then there is petrino. Let's see, he lied to the Jacksonville Jaguars when he left them to take the OC position at Auburn. Then he came to UL. He then met with Auburn behind UL's back, then the next year lied to Jurich about meeting with LSU. He then took the Atlanta job - only to leave them in the middle of the season (and night) to take the Arkansas job. At Arkansas he was banging a volleyball player, then hired her, then got his ass kicked by her BF. (I know - no proof. They were in a motorcycle accident. He looked ridiculous afterwards in the neck brace and all with his face all bruised up. She had nary a scratch. Hmmm? But, would bobby lie to us?)

You know exactly who MarkE is and which exile I am referring to. A few years back you posted as much if not more than anyone on this board. That is, until MarkE22 called you out and exposed you so bad you tucked your tail and disappeared for a long damn time. He emabrassed the hell out of you. Now, you are trying to slowly sneak back in. The fact is, you need to go re-read this thread from the beginning. You might get it then. No one here has said that U of L is superior to anyone in terms of the conduct of its coaches. No one. I do not even understand what your argument is.

Also, as an attorney you should be embarassed for not knowing or called out for outright lying about the term "irreconcilable differences." You know that means we no longer get along for some reason which is not included in the divorce filing, including my husband is screwing college girls and booster's wives. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Just go to the Alabama board. However, I am sure they would be ready to get rid of you pretty quickly, too.

I have no idea who you are talking about and don't care. I stopped posting regularly mostly because of jerks like you. You want to call me out and then whine to the admins when I bite back. Get's a little old dealing with children sometimes. And boy, how did you ever catch me "sneaking" back in - my posts? Damn. I thought no one would see them. Shucks.

Not sure when I didn't know about, or was called out for "outright lying" re: irreconcilable differences. It is a standard term in divorce law when you have a no fault state. I don't practice family law - never have. But I know of no attorney that holds back his best stuff. If you keep upping the ante, you look desperate and lose credibility with the court. Had there been evidence of infidelity, it would have been in the Complaint. Layla would have insisted. I suspect most scorned wives are not quite so much in the mood to be kind or generous at the point of parting. And where is the smoke? Rumors from anonymous posters on message boards? Seriously?

Get it straight or at least try.

First, there zero evidence of any wrongdoing by Kiffin. Internet rumors are just that. I never said Petrino hired the dude that kicked his ass - he hired the broad he was banging. That is why she got the settlement. And I am so glad you are such a wealthy man that $14k is chicken scratch. But, on the flip side, since you know nothing about my practice, try real hard to not be an idiot.

Now, let's compare Saban hiring Kiffin and Sarkisian to Jurich hiring petrino. Let's see: Kiffin was a successful OC at USC before taking the head coaching jobs at Oakland, Tennessee and then USC. He left UT to take USC, so nothing there. He was fired at Oakland and USC for ... losing. Oh the HORROR!!!! I am surprised he wasn't immediately excommunicated by the Pope!!! Such behavior!!! Then there is Sarkisian. Another successful OC at USC who left to take the head job at Washington which he left to take the head job at USC. There, he was fired for ... alcoholism. OH MERCIFUL GOD!!!

Then there is petrino. Let's see, he lied to the Jacksonville Jaguars when he left them to take the OC position at Auburn. Then he came to UL. He then met with Auburn behind UL's back, then the next year lied to Jurich about meeting with LSU. He then took the Atlanta job - only to leave them in the middle of the season (and night) to take the Arkansas job. At Arkansas he was banging a volleyball player, then hired her, then got his ass kicked by her BF. (I know - no proof. They were in a motorcycle accident. He looked ridiculous afterwards in the neck brace and all with his face all bruised up. She had nary a scratch. Hmmm? But, would bobby lie to us?)

You might want to go back and re-read your post "Bobby getting his ass kicked by his mistress's boyfriend who he had hired on his staff". Even knowing nothing about your "practice", I hope for your client(s)' sake, your language is a bit more precise when you're on the clock.

So at your insistence, let's look a little more at Kiffin. After a "successful" 2 year stint as usc's oc - one where one entire season's victories were vacated (sound familiar yut fans?) by using an ineligible player - he was hired by the raiders. One year later, he was fired and at the televised news conference announcing the firing, Davis called Kiffin "a flat-out liar" and said he was guilty of "bringing disgrace to the organization". Hmmmm.

Then on to UT. While at UT, Kiffin broke sec rules during his public false accusation that Urban Meyer had "cheated" when recruiting a player both schools were going after - leading to public embarrassment for UT and, to a public apology by Kiffin. After one season as coach, Kiffin left the Vols during the 2010 recruiting season to accept the head coaching job at USC leading the UT AD to call Kiffin's dealings with him "duplicitous". Hmmmm.

So to sum up - Kiffin has been part of NCAA vacated wins due to cheating, has publicly been called a liar by his bosses at the raiders and Tennessee and was suddenly divorced over "irreconcilable differences". No, couldn't have been that he was trolling the Gump campus for coeds and booster wives - not with the spotless record he's sporting.

As for sarkisian - he's simply a mouthy drunk, who's poor judgement cost him millions of dollars - sort of like Petrino. Difference is, I'm not trying to defend him with a bunch of goofy statements and way to many exclamation points.

You really should go by Clownlaw.

Reactions: Louisvillian
I have no idea who you are talking about and don't care. I stopped posting regularly mostly because of jerks like you. You want to call me out and then whine to the admins when I bite back. Get's a little old dealing with children sometimes. And boy, how did you ever catch me "sneaking" back in - my posts? Damn. I thought no one would see them. Shucks.

Not sure when I didn't know about, or was called out for "outright lying" re: irreconcilable differences. It is a standard term in divorce law when you have a no fault state. I don't practice family law - never have. But I know of no attorney that holds back his best stuff. If you keep upping the ante, you look desperate and lose credibility with the court. Had there been evidence of infidelity, it would have been in the Complaint. Layla would have insisted. I suspect most scorned wives are not quite so much in the mood to be kind or generous at the point of parting. And where is the smoke? Rumors from anonymous posters on message boards? Seriously?
Alabama is both a fault and no fault divorce state genius. As for "knowing attorney(s)" - I doubt your associations run into the types of attorneys that deal with public figures and how to finesse situations in the public eye to their best advantage. Lord knows, there's nothing that high profile clients wish more for, than an attorney who lays all of his cards right on the table from the jump - lol.

My guess is that your cut out of the same PI cloth as Darryl isaacs - and the closest you get to a courtroom is taking care of your wife's speeding tickets.

There you have it folks. Bama football is more upstanding than a little ole UofL coach.
UofL football has never been on probation, so this hilljack brings up basketball shenanigans.

I mean look at Saban. Ditches MSU, LSU, and the Dolphins. He didnt finish out
those contracts. Yet everything is clean as a whistle despite a player coach
being busted for cheating. Only in $EC world.

Dont lock this Mods. Its ONE faux Cards fans bashing Petrino to uplift the
cheating program called alabama. Roll cheating tide............

Yes. Alabama has had NCAA violations. No one ever said they didn't. UofL has had them too - Scooter McCray come to mind? The 4th Street Brothel? Pretending like it never happened is hardly helpful.
Yes I am aware of the past issues at UofL. None of it matters to me. I am a fan no matter what. I speak out when I need to but in the end, I'm still L1C4 just like you're a Alabama fan?

The issue most people have with you is your two faced hypocritical point of views, not to mention how you always seem to show up to defend a program you claim not to even be a fan of. It must be some sort of attorney privilege thing you feel you're entitled to. IDK.

You want to chastise people for poking a little fun at a rival by acting as if you're above it all, when the reality is you're as down in the dirt as the rest of us who follow sports as fans. You just happened to pick one of the dirtier programs in the history of collegiate athletics to champion.

No go ahead and call me a child. That's usually the next line of defense you use when people "bite back".

Last edited:

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. You know exactly why you quit posting. I haven't whined to any mods and never will. If it gets old take your BS to another board. Maybe, others will join in to buy you out because you are and always have been a complete turd. Even when I had cases against you. In fact, it is much worse in person, Wendell.

You might want to go back and re-read your post "Bobby getting his ass kicked by his mistress's boyfriend who he had hired on his staff". Even knowing nothing about your "practice", I hope for your client(s)' sake, your language is a bit more precise when you're on the clock.

So at your insistence, let's look a little more at Kiffin. After a "successful" 2 year stint as usc's oc - one where one entire season's victories were vacated (sound familiar yut fans?) by using an ineligible player - he was hired by the raiders. One year later, he was fired and at the televised news conference announcing the firing, Davis called Kiffin "a flat-out liar" and said he was guilty of "bringing disgrace to the organization". Hmmmm.

Then on to UT. While at UT, Kiffin broke sec rules during his public false accusation that Urban Meyer had "cheated" when recruiting a player both schools were going after - leading to public embarrassment for UT and, to a public apology by Kiffin. After one season as coach, Kiffin left the Vols during the 2010 recruiting season to accept the head coaching job at USC leading the UT AD to call Kiffin's dealings with him "duplicitous". Hmmmm.

So to sum up - Kiffin has been part of NCAA vacated wins due to cheating, has publicly been called a liar by his bosses at the raiders and Tennessee and was suddenly divorced over "irreconcilable differences". No, couldn't have been that he was trolling the Gump campus for coeds and booster wives - not with the spotless record he's sporting.

As for sarkisian - he's simply a mouthy drunk, who's poor judgement cost him millions of dollars - sort of like Petrino. Difference is, I'm not trying to defend him with a bunch of goofy statements and way to many exclamation points.

You really should go by Clownlaw.

I remember the Al Davis press conference. I also remember commenting to a friend that Kiffin didn't have a case against Davis for defamation since one of the elements of a defamation claim is that the statement be believed by others. By that time everyone was pretty sure Davis had long since lost his mind so it was unlikely anyone believed what he said.

Not sure how it is suddenly Kiffin's fault Reggie Bush had a side arrangement with an agent. Or, Bush's family did. Never was sure which. Let's see ... bobby petrino recruited Rod Council ... Rod Council held up a liquor store or something and is in prison ... ergo, bobby petrino should be indicted for robbery. Makes sense.

Alabama is both a fault and no fault divorce state genius. As for "knowing attorney(s)" - I doubt your associations run into the types of attorneys that deal with public figures and how to finesse situations in the public eye to their best advantage. Lord knows, there's nothing that high profile clients wish more for, than an attorney who lays all of his cards right on the table from the jump - lol.

My guess is that your cut out of the same PI cloth as Darryl isaacs - and the closest you get to a courtroom is taking care of your wife's speeding tickets.

I'm sure you know plenty about representing "high profile" clients. The divorce was filed in California according to press reports. And, yes, you do plead your best case at the outset. Most attorneys over plead, which personally I think is stupid. But, it is standard practice.

Yes I am aware of the past issues at UofL. None of it matters to me. I am a fan no matter what. I speak out when I need to but in the end, I'm still L1C4 just like you're a Alabama fan?

The issue most people have with you is your two faced hypocritical point of views, not to mention how you always seem to show up to defend a program you claim not to even be a fan of. It must be some sort of attorney privilege thing you feel you're entitled to. IDK.

You want to chastise people for poking a little fun at a rival by acting as if you're above it all, when the reality is you're as down in the dirt as the rest of us who follow sports as fans. You just happened to pick one of the dirtier programs in the history of collegiate athletics to champion.

No go ahead and call me a child. That's usually the next line of defense you use when people "bite back".

I'm not defending anyone. Go back to my original post in this thread. All I said was that the morality card is not one UL should be playing given its recent past. I don't give a rat's ass whether UK is moral or not.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. You know exactly why you quit posting. I haven't whined to any mods and never will. ... Even when I had cases against you. .

Where shall we begin? Only a fool thinks he knows another person's mind or motives. Beyond fools, there are liars. In 22 years of practice, I have never practiced against the same lawyer twice. So, there is no one who ever had "cases" against me. But, if making shit up makes you happy ...

I remember the Al Davis press conference. I also remember commenting to a friend that Kiffin didn't have a case against Davis for defamation since one of the elements of a defamation claim is that the statement be believed by others. By that time everyone was pretty sure Davis had long since lost his mind so it was unlikely anyone believed what he said.

Not sure how it is suddenly Kiffin's fault Reggie Bush had a side arrangement with an agent. Or, Bush's family did. Never was sure which. Let's see ... bobby petrino recruited Rod Council ... Rod Council held up a liquor store or something and is in prison ... ergo, bobby petrino should be indicted for robbery. Makes sense.
The deflection in this one is strong...

1. Sure that's the reason Kiffin didn't pursue a defamation lawsuit - because Al Davis was crazy - lol. Couldn't have been that he didn't want anymore of Davis' account of his tenure at the raiders to come out. One thing that "everyone is pretty sure" about - is that you can always find some attorney to file suit no matter what the facts.

2. I didn't blame Kiffin for the Bush situation - I merely pointed out that this occurred during his "successful" stint at usc. If there are ineligible players used and victories vacated - was it really successful?

3. Your Petrino - Council analogy is unsurprisingly sophomoric and misplaced.

No half-witted retorts about UT's AD calling Kiffin a liar or the other assorted buggery associated with him at UT or Gumptown? That I'm not surprised about.

I'm sure you know plenty about representing "high profile" clients. The divorce was filed in California according to press reports. And, yes, you do plead your best case at the outset. Most attorneys over plead, which personally I think is stupid. But, it is standard practice.
If you read the press reports then you would also have seen that when she filed for divorce, she indicated that they were in mediation to determine support. Publicly disclosing his infidelity would have done nothing to help her bargaining position with him and in fact, most assuredly would have hurt it. No, that is a card that you don't play until you don't get what you want and have to go to court.

The deflection in this one is strong...

1. Sure that's the reason Kiffin didn't pursue a defamation lawsuit - because Al Davis was crazy - lol. Couldn't have been that he didn't want anymore of Davis' account of his tenure at the raiders to come out. One thing that "everyone is pretty sure" about - is that you can always find some attorney to file suit no matter what the facts.

2. I didn't blame Kiffin for the Bush situation - I merely pointed out that this occurred during his "successful" stint at usc. If there are ineligible players used and victories vacated - was it really successful?

3. Your Petrino - Council analogy is unsurprisingly sophomoric and misplaced.

No half-witted retorts about UT's AD calling Kiffin a liar or the other assorted buggery associated with him at UT or Gumptown? That I'm not surprised about.

Yes, you can always find an attorney to file the suit - if you want to waste your time doing so. And an intelligent man does so ... why? Oh, sorry. Asking the wrong guy. Whether Bush was eligible or ineligible, the offense was good. Name me one credible source that thinks otherwise. My analogy to lying bobby and the crook was equal to your idiotic assertion that Kiffin was somehow tainted by actions of Reggie Bush. I have no idea what happened at UT. Not a fan of the program and look forward to seeing them getting their ass kicked October 15th. Their AD at the time has since been fired I believe.

If you read the press reports then you would also have seen that when she filed for divorce, she indicated that they were in mediation to determine support. Publicly disclosing his infidelity would have done nothing to help her bargaining position with him and in fact, most assuredly would have hurt it. No, that is a card that you don't play until you don't get what you want and have to go to court.

If infidelity was an issue, disclosing it would have helped her. If it was the false accusations of jealous fans of other schools - like you, for instance - it would have hurt her cause. Defamation is never a good negotiating strategy. Speaking of which, it didn't help Al Davis either - he still had to pay out on the contract.

I'm not defending anyone. Go back to my original post in this thread. All I said was that the morality card is not one UL should be playing given its recent past. I don't give a rat's ass whether UK is moral or not.
This thread was started to poke a little fun at UofL's main in state rival. No other reason. You're not a UofL fan in spite of having the moniker Cardlaw which means you like to mislead people. Is that a lawyer thing? Never mind. Don't answer that. Please. I really don't care.

You claim not to be a UofK fan either. That IMO is laughable since the only time you ever seem to show up here is to chime in on a thread such as this one. Nobody mentioned Alabama until you showed up spouting off about how "Uhh, I don't think Louisville has any room to talk on the "morality card". Why concern yourself with anything said on THIS board when according to you, you're not a fan of either program? What difference does it make to you that some UofL fans want to poke a little fun at UofK fans? Tell me Mr. Attorney. Why does it concern you?

This thread was started to poke a little fun at UofL's main in state rival. No other reason. You're not a UofL fan in spite of having the moniker Cardlaw which means you like to mislead people. Is that a lawyer thing? Never mind. Don't answer that. Please. I really don't care.

You claim not to be a UofK fan either. That IMO is laughable since the only time you ever seem to show up here is to chime in on a thread such as this one. Nobody mentioned Alabama until you showed up spouting off about how "Uhh, I don't think Louisville has any room to talk on the "morality card". Why concern yourself with anything said on THIS board when according to you, you're not a fan of either program? What difference does it make to you that some UofL fans want to poke a little fun at UofK fans? Tell me Mr. Attorney. Why does it concern you?
Easiest question in a while.

Answer - Because he / she is a miserable troll.

Where shall we begin? Only a fool thinks he knows another person's mind or motives. Beyond fools, there are liars. In 22 years of practice, I have never practiced against the same lawyer twice. So, there is no one who ever had "cases" against me. But, if making shit up makes you happy ...

Maybe, it was just one case. You were just such an ass it seemed like 2. I am sure everyone here understands that, Wendell.

Reactions: gocds
Maybe, it was just one case. You were just such an ass it seemed like 2. I am sure everyone here understands that, Wendell.
The part that cracks me up is 'In 22 years of practice, I have never practiced against the same lawyer twice.'

Now I know there are a TON of Lawyers out there in legal land but I find that astounding. Either he doesn't work very much or he moves around a lot. Not that I care but I think Wendell might be stretching the truth a wee bit.:p

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
The part that cracks me up is 'In 22 years of practice, I have never practiced against the same lawyer twice.'

Now I know there are a TON of Lawyers out there in legal land but I find that astounding. Either he doesn't work very much or he moves around a lot. Not that I care but I think Wendell might be stretching the truth a wee bit.:p
I'm sorry I don't know Wendell, but probably what he meant to say is that he doesn't want to lose twice to the same lawyer...

It must be sad to be you, cardlaw. Sorry for your luck although you seem to bring the majority of it to yourself. Roll tide, yeah right. :rolleyes:

Now I know there are a TON of Lawyers out there in legal land but I find that astounding..:p

That is because you assume I practice primarily or exclusively in Jefferson Circuit court. Never have. Probably less than 20% of my cases have been there and only a handful in Jefferson District. Probably a third or more have been out of state and the rest in some other Kentucky county. But, at least you don't make stuff up like budman who has never met me.

That is because you assume I practice primarily or exclusively in Jefferson Circuit court. Never have. Probably less than 20% of my cases have been there and only a handful in Jefferson District. Probably a third or more have been out of state and the rest in some other Kentucky county. But, at least you don't make stuff up like budman who has never met me.
There is no need to make stuff up about you, besides that's not in my DNA. You paint a fairly clear picture of who you are and what you stand for. I did notice though that you didn't bother to explain why you wanted to voice your opinion on a topic that shouldn't have anything to do with your fandom. You're not a UofL fan. You're not a UofK fan. You say you're a Bama fan so let me ask again. Why are you concerned enough to voice your opinion about UofL fans poking a bit of fun at their main instate rival UofK since this particular subject is so far out of your lane?

Just seems a bit strange to me. That's all. Think of it like this, It would be like me going to a Alabama board, chiming in on a thread where Alabama fans are poking a little fun at Auburn fans and then me making it clear you both cheat when frankly I really don't have a dog in the fight in the first place. See how weird that is counselor or do you simply get off on being a total douche for no reason other than you enjoy being a douche where you're not wanted?

No need to answer. I'm done with you. The ignore button is my friend.

There is no need to make stuff up about you, besides that's not in my DNA. You paint a fairly clear picture of who you are and what you stand for. I did notice though that you didn't bother to explain why you wanted to voice your opinion on a topic that shouldn't have anything to do with your fandom. You're not a UofL fan. You're not a UofK fan. You say you're a Bama fan so let me ask again. Why are you concerned enough to voice your opinion about UofL fans poking a bit of fun at their main instate rival UofK since this particular subject is so far out of your lane?

Just seems a bit strange to me. That's all. Think of it like this, It would be like me going to a Alabama board, chiming in on a thread where Alabama fans are poking a little fun at Auburn fans and then me making it clear you both cheat when frankly I really don't have a dog in the fight in the first place. See how weird that is counselor or do you simply get off on being a total douche for no reason other than you enjoy being a douche where you're not wanted?

No need to answer. I'm done with you. The ignore button is my friend.

Seems a tad odd that one would ask a question and then say that they not only do not want an answer, but that they will not listen to one if offered. Six year olds do that. But, the answer is I saw the original post and, given UL's reputation of late, thought it an odd thing to dive into. The regional perception of UL right now is that its an athletic department that is, shall we say, "challenged" when it comes to morality. It would be kind of like an Alabama fan criticizing (or, poking fun, if you prefer) another fan base for being over zealous at times.

Awesome along with the rest of the Cards' fans responses. It's really how incredible how people can be manipulated. Not here though.

I have no idea what happened at UT. Not a fan of the program and look forward to seeing them getting their ass kicked October 15th. Their AD at the time has since been fired I believe.
What happened at UT was that Kiffin had his eyes on another job and left after one year - and according to the AD at the time, conducted himself in a duplicitous manner - which is materially the same thing as a situation that you rip Petrino for. I'm sure that when Kiffin was at UT, your opinion about him was less favorable than since he joined the Gumps, and I'm just as sure if Alabama hired Petrino, your tune would change about him as well, as your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT