ADVERTISEMENT

Report: ESPN College Gameday to be here for Louisville vs. FSU

Had to be an easy decision. I see Herbstreit picking the Cards with Rece Davis, Chris FOWLer and Corso in Indian garb doing the tomahawk chop picking Florida St. Then David Pollack picking FSU 50-3.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Had to be an easy decision. I see Herbstreit picking the Cards with Rece Davis, Chris FOWLer and Corso in Indian garb doing the tomahawk chop picking Florida St. Then David Pollack picking FSU 50-3.

Not really especially with Ohio State-Oklahoma and Notre Dame-Michigan State...

Not really especially with Ohio State-Oklahoma and Notre Dame-Michigan State...
Oklahoma is 0-1, Notre Dame is 0-1 after losing as a heavy favorite and Michigan St is not generating much buzz this year.

Now if you are talking old guard tradition that's a different story but the college football "Game of the week" is Florida St.-Louisville.

Yes, also hear that it's not a done deal and that there is discussion about moving back the game time (which never happens within the first three weeks of the season -- but would make sense if Gameday is here).

Can they really change the game time this late?

I guess as long as you make it later as opposed to earlier it may be possible.

Chris Fowler is no longer on the show. Corso will pick U of L this time.

Can't wait to hear all the details: Such things as will the parking lots close after the game. (Surely not) Where will they set up? Etc. Etc Etc.

Honest answers if anyone knows or not, IF they do change the gametime, wouldn't it be announced sometime today?

Honest answers if anyone knows or not, IF they do change the gametime, wouldn't it be announced sometime today?
You would think they can't wait too long. Today (Sunday) is probably a good guess...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT