ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under on MBB wins

For the regular season I'll set the line at 21.5 wins. You got the over or under?
For the regular season, I'll take the under. There are 31 regular season games. If we make it to 22 regular season wins, I would consider that a very successful regular season with road games against #20 Purdue, #5 UofK, #14 Notre Dame, #13 Miami, and #1 Duke. I doubt the Cards win any of those games so that puts the max at 26 wins if they win all the home games and win the rest of the away games. I don't see the Cards running the table at home and there are some other difficult road games to go along with those who are currently ranked in the preseason polls.

Sadly, I'll go with the under.

Yeah, my best guess is we win 8 cupcake games, of our 5 good non-conference games I say we win 2, and go 10-8 in conference. So I'm at 20 wins for regular season.

We are a talented team, with shortcomings that will cost us all year. No depth down low to compensate for continuous foul trouble. I’ve regrettably got to take the under.

We are a talented team, with shortcomings that will cost us all year. No depth down low to compensate for continuous foul trouble. I’ve regrettably got to take the under.

Padgett will be a good HC. But this his training year and tons of turmoil. I think we have a good year but I see it as slightly under.

I've already made a small under bet with the number at 20. The interesting question is would 19 wins get an NCAA bid...

I've already made a small under bet with the number at 20. The interesting question is would 19 wins get an NCAA bid...
The answer to that would be which 19 games were won. The strength of schedule is decent, but we play around 10 or so ranked teams. Can't lose to all the ranked teams and lose to some not ranked and expect a bid to the big dance. It won't happen if the season unfolds that way.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT