ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best fish sandwich in Louisville?

The Hungry Pelican on Goose Creek Road was great back in the day.

Uh, since we are discussing “seafood” I guess it’ll just have to be “whatever floats your boat dude”. :rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: coachsales
I’m seeing lots of negative reviews of Luther Luckett’s Fresh Fish House in LaGrange, with the exception of some UK fans who rated it high.

A fish sandwich isn't "seafood" to me. For seafood, I usually eat at Bonefish Grill on S Hurstbourne.

Well Bonefish is good but I believe codfish comes from the sea.

O'Shea's on Bardstown Rd. has a killer fish sandwich. A lot of good options in this thread. I really like Bungalow Joe's and Checks as well. I like ML's a little less every time we drive out there.

Reactions: UL_1986
I’m quite sure there are some others we’ve missed. We DO live in Louisville the home of the best fish sandwiches in the world.

The Old Louisville Tavern has a spicy fish sandwich that is basically heaven, bros. Love that place and that sandwich. I tell my fam when they come up that it’s straight out of the Ohio haha

Don’t see why anyone would ever go to a chain or fast food in Louisville. We have it effin made with the food.

I think they’ve changed the name of it, and I know it’s a chain, but Mitchell’s in The Summit or whatever it’s called now has the Codwich. It’s encased with melted cheddar. Pretty damn good. It’s a fancier fish sandwich.

Spring Street Bar and Grill on the corner of Spring and Payne in the highlands has a very good fish sandwich in addition to some of my favorite wings. I get mine with the house made chips.

Reactions: gocds
Applebee’s has food?!? Not so much here in the Louisville market as most of them have closed and moved on.

I heard they have new micro waves and I New Karaoke Machine. Foods gotta be great, right??? ‍♂️

Jack Fry’s (lunch time menu, a lot cheaper)
Mike Linnings
Suburban Fish 3rd Street
Flanagan’s

I didn’t know Mike Linnings was in sunny California?
I didn’t know I had to reaffirm to a Hoosier a dozen times that I’m from Louisville and lived there for 23 years prior to moving to California for graduate school and work. Keep reaching, Zipp jr. o_O

I didn’t know I had to reaffirm to a Hoosier a dozen times that I’m from Louisville and lived there for 23 years prior to moving to California for graduate school and work. Keep reaching, Zipp jr. o_O
So why do you continue to profess you know everything about what’s going on in town? You coming to the super regionals?

So why do you continue to profess you know everything about what’s going on in town? You coming to the super regionals?
Uh, because I visit town during holidays and when I can go to oaks and basketball games during the Winter. My parents and sister live there after all..

Also, if you grew up in Louisville, which it seems like YOU didn’t, lol...you’d realize that you always have a connection to home. Try harder little baby Zipp.

Uh, because I visit town during holidays and when I can go to oaks and basketball games during the Winter. My parents and sister live there after all..

Also, if you grew up in Louisville, which it seems like YOU didn’t, lol...you’d realize that you always have a connection to home. Try harder little baby Zipp.
You’re wrong again as usual. Grew up in Valley Station and graduated HS from Valley as my profile indicates.

You’re wrong again as usual. Grew up in Valley Station and graduated HS from Valley as my profile indicates.
Why would I click on your profile? Lol
And gross, Valley Station and high school are a dump. Not surprised you went there, being that you’re a moron.

Because you talking about Zipp from Indiana. It’s clear you are a stalker, pervert or both.
He’s stated he lives in Indiana, and his infamous pool pushing video happens to be in nasty “Indiana”. I get that’s tough for someone from Valley Station to connect the dots. You Hoosiers are made for each other! o_O

Ok, guys. Break it up. This is a beautiful thread dedicated to delicious fried fish. It should unite us all.
I thought so too, fried fish is a beautiful thing. Little buddy likes to get his pot shots in though.

I agree CardX this is about good fish sandwiches and should be easy for everyone to have a safe viewpoint. However the immature UL_1986 is always in attack mode and has to throw punches on every topic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT