ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best fish sandwich in Louisville?

How old are you 12?
Did I attack first ITT? TIA

Seems like someone is rustled too. I write a list of my favorite fish places in Louisville, and both of you get your panties in a wad, and feel the need to throw shade. Poor babies.

Hill Street Fish Fry is super tasty too. I lived in Old Louisville during my undergrad near 2nd and Magnolia, and used to walk there all the time! Super tasty!

I think you need to read your post you posted restaurants you liked and nobody attacked you. You are the one who attacked posters for their opinions like I said how old are you 12?

I think you need to read your post you posted restaurants you liked and nobody attacked you. You are the one who attacked posters for their opinions like I said how old are you 12?
Jack Fry’s (lunch time menu, a lot cheaper)
Mike Linnings
Suburban Fish 3rd Street
Flanagan’s

I didn’t know Mike Linnings was in sunny California?

I didn’t know I had to reaffirm to a Hoosier a dozen times that I’m from Louisville and lived there for 23 years prior to moving to California for graduate school and work. Keep reaching, Zipp jr. o_O

So why do you continue to profess you know everything about what’s going on in town? You coming to the super regionals?

Uh, because I visit town during holidays and when I can go to oaks and basketball games during the Winter. My parents and sister live there after all..

Also, if you grew up in Louisville, which it seems like YOU didn’t, lol...you’d realize that you always have a connection to home. Try harder little baby Zipp.

Reading comprehension is your friend. Are you sure you’re not 12? o_O

I’ve got some of you old Jurich fans so rustled on this board, you just can’t help yourselves.

So you live in California and somebody post they didn’t know Mike Linnings was in California and you took it as an insult. I think your problem is that you attack so many posters on this sight that you are to sensitive and think people are retaliating against your insults.

Reactions: nccardfan
So you live in California and somebody post they didn’t know Mike Linnings was in California and you took it as an insult. I think your problem is that you attack so many posters on this sight that you are to sensitive and think people are retaliating against your insults.
He along with Zipp get their shots in everyday about me living in California, try and keep up little guy or stay out of it and quit crying. Just because I poke fun at the three of you University of Tom Jurich fans doesn’t mean I attack everyone. Sorry you’re lumped in with the other two retards.

Somebody picks on you for living in California everybody who lives in California gets picked on don’t take it personally.

Somebody picks on you for living in California everybody who lives in California gets picked on don’t take it personally.
giphy.gif

If it wasn’t done every time I post, and in a vitriolic manner, it would be no big deal. Now run along, wasn’t even talking to you in the first place. Glad you got to stick up for your buddies though, stay strong. I know it’s hard for you guys to contain your rustle.

My advice would be don’t be a hypocrite and state the insults and immaturity need to stop from a poster you don’t like, yet let the same stuff slide from two posters who throw insults and vitriol everyday. Pro tip.

You know I just don’t see people coming to your defense that should tell you something. However I really like this thread about good fish sandwiches in Louisville. Just in case you haven’t noticed once a thread turns sour and goes in the direction you are taking it they will remove it. I don’t want this thread removed because I am going to refer to it and try out some of these restaurants.

You know I just don’t see people coming to your defense that should tell you something. However I really like this thread about good fish sandwiches in Louisville. Just in case you haven’t noticed once a thread turns sour and goes in the direction you are taking it they will remove it. I don’t want this thread removed because I am going to refer to it and try out some of these restaurants.
That’s great, instead of taking pot shots with your weird friends wanting a circle jerk of “likes” try to stay on topic. I did, until your pal decided to shit talk, then you came to his defense and called me out. Practice what you preach and stay in your lane.

Wow you post about how you don’t say derogatory comments unless antagonized with a post full of derogatory comments. Well like I said let’s get back on track and continue reviewing good fish restaurants before this thread gets removed.

Wow you post about how you don’t say derogatory comments unless antagonized with a post full of derogatory comments. Well like I said let’s get back on track and continue reviewing good fish restaurants before this thread gets removed.
Calm your tits, you will probably end up eating Kingfish anyways.

If you read my early post when this thread started my choice are Cunningham ‘s & the Fishery.

I'll save him/her/it the trouble...

Anyone hurling insults at Cali-boy is a #%@?*&%$#.

WOW this thread is going off the rails . . . . Again. Come on guys let’s get back on track(s). Jeeze who gives a big rat’s ass where a person lives. If they’ve spent valuable time here then there’s a likely possibility they’ve had some fish sandwich’s here.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

WOW this thread is going off the rails . . . . Again. Come on guys let’s get back on track(s). Jeeze who gives a big rat’s ass where a person lives. If they’ve spent valuable time here then there’s a likely possibility they’ve had some fish sandwich’s here.

I’m saying.

I’m saying.
S.
WOW! You insult the fine people of Valley Station and then throw in Retard,tits,circle jerk,and
have the nerve to call someone immature! You need to be banned!
Back to fish
Obryans
3rd street
Hill street (Oysters best)
Mike Lining

Reactions: zipp
Fried fish is so good, even when it's bad it is still good. Kind of like pizza. None of yinz care but the best fried fish sandwich I've ever had is at this place in Greensburg PA, a gar & grill near a theater that I often go see rock shows at (Megadeth, The Cult, Ace Frehley, others).

"Breaded Flounder." Yes, it definitely is. It's two huge filets on a grilled French bread. It is the diabeetus.

http://therialto1933.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/RialtoDinnerMenu.pdf

S.
WOW! You insult the fine people of Valley Station and then throw in Retard,tits,circle jerk,and
have the nerve to call someone immature! You need to be banned!
Back to fish
Obryans
3rd street
Hill street (Oysters best)
Mike Lining
Cry it out! “Fine people of Valley Station”, that’s probably the first and last time that phrase will ever be said.

Cry it out! “Fine people of Valley Station”, that’s probably the first and last time that phrase will ever be said.

There's nothing wrong with Valley Station. It's a little outdated along Dixie, but the last time I drove through it looked like they were cleaning things up a bit. Blue collar community. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I’m originally a south end guy (Durrett H.S.) but have migrated to St. Matthews thru the Highlands. But I see absolutely nothing wrong with Valley Station, PRP or Shively. Working class folks and there ain’t nothing wrong with that.

I grew up on Southern Parkway and lived on 4th & Winkler, along with New Cut rd across from the Frisbee golf field. Went to DuPont Manual High School. There’s nothing wrong with the south end at all, but Valley Station is littered with fiends and delinquents. Half the people I knew that grew up in VS are either dead or serving time.

I don't live in Valley Station. I just think anyone who lives in Cali should not
criticize anyone for where they reside. Enjoy your poop and neede filled streets. Last time I
went through Valey Station on my way to Linings, I dont beleve i saw any homless camps
or poop,needle filled streets. Enjoy your sunshine. I bet that really helps the smell. Please stay
there and dont infiltrate our lovely CITY including Valley Station!

I don't live in Valley Station. I just think anyone who lives in Cali should not
criticize anyone for where they reside. Enjoy your poop and neede filled streets. Last time I
went through Valey Station on my way to Linings, I dont beleve i saw any homless camps
or poop,needle filled streets. Enjoy your sunshine. I bet that really helps the smell. Please stay
there and dont infiltrate our lovely CITY including Valley Station!
You wouldn’t be able to afford to stay where I live for a vacation little guy. Poop filled streets? Uh I live in North Richmond. Doubt you even know where that is. Also, you obviously haven’t been down on Jefferson street in downtown Louisville lately. They have one of the biggest homeless tent cities I’ve seen in a while. Needles and shit galore. You probably reside in Indiana though and leech off Louisville’s economy. Disgusting.

Lol I love all the rustled tools coming out of the woodwork, crying “let’s get this thread back on track, but let me talk shit first”!

Hypocrite hillbillies. :rolleyes:

You wouldn’t be able to afford to stay where I live for a vacation little guy. Poop filled streets? Uh I live in North Richmond. Doubt you even know where that is. Also, you obviously haven’t been down on Jefferson street in downtown Louisville lately. They have one of the biggest homeless tent cities I’ve seen in a while. Needles and shit galore. You probably reside in Indiana though and leech off Louisville’s economy. Disgusting.
Not a little or young guy. If you grew up in that area, you are probably my son. Yeah i probably did
your mother you arrogant bastard. I hope you dont tell people where you're from. Most people
are civil here. Always exceptions though. Anyone that brags about the size or price of their
house is a very insecure person. You probably brag about your small package too!

You live in North Richmond, California?

Crime
North Richmond has a reputation for being extremely dangerous. Its citizens are often the victims or perpetrators of gang violence, shoot-outs and drive-by shootings.[6] Drug dealing and drug possession are common. The area is also worked by crack dealers. The community has been described by county officials as a "magnet" for illegal dumping.[16][17] Cars that have been stolen, throughout Contra Costa County, are often found in North Richmond. Cars are stolen, not only for their parts, but for use in the commission of other crimes. Once the crimes are committed, the cars are dumped, usually around 7th and Pennsylvania.

The community is one of the most dangerous in the state and nation.[6]

The homeless camp you speak of was cleared out in April.

Lol I love all the rustled tools coming out of the woodwork, crying “let’s get this thread back on track, but let me talk shit first”!

Hypocrite hillbillies. :rolleyes:
Is that how you afford your high price hideout? Run out of Louisville to
become part of the North Richmond Drug Cartel!

Reactions: PHCARD
Not a little or young guy. If you grew up in that area, you are probably my son. Yeah i probably did
your mother you arrogant bastard. I hope you dont tell people where you're from. Most people
are civil here. Always exceptions though. Anyone that brags about the size or price of their
house is a very insecure person. You probably brag about your small package too!
You sound upset, little guy.

Crime
North Richmond has a reputation for being extremely dangerous. Its citizens are often the victims or perpetrators of gang violence, shoot-outs and drive-by shootings.[6] Drug dealing and drug possession are common. The area is also worked by crack dealers. The community has been described by county officials as a "magnet" for illegal dumping.[16][17] Cars that have been stolen, throughout Contra Costa County, are often found in North Richmond. Cars are stolen, not only for their parts, but for use in the commission of other crimes. Once the crimes are committed, the cars are dumped, usually around 7th and Pennsylvania.

Fake news, get out more.

Crime

Yeah, for derby. They’ll come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT