ADVERTISEMENT

Ol Big Blue and Ashley Judd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans, do your research

8:21 pm May 12 2015

"You'll know when you are living under Sharia law if suddenly all of your loans and credit cards become interest free, sounds nice doesn't it "?

8:17 pm May 12 2015
"If you are still paying interest then Sharia still hasn't taken over America #just saying"

-Linda Sarsour

Not to mention her constant meeting with the ex head of Hamas. Next thing you know. Liberals will start claiming that Islam is pro-feminism. God these people are idiots
Americans do your research on where you are getting your research - lol.

Interesting posts but hardly an endorsement / call for a switch to sharia law - more like tongue in cheek comments about interest rates. Also, possibly meeting with someone in the US who has been accused of having ties to Hamas, isn't the same thing as "constant meeting with ex-head of Hamas".

The OP was about Ashley Judd and big hillbilly nation. How / why you're bringing Hamas into the thread is curious - nevertheless you seem committed - good for you. However, I'm not going down that rabbit hole of 'alternative facts' with you.

I didn't see people protesting starting fires, vandalizing property and police getting injured when Obama was elected.
Nope. Our side does not roll like that.

We all know that if shit ever were to really to hit the fan, which type of people will come out on top. It wouldn't be these millennial, multi gender, chai tea sipping, skinny jeans wearing, pick whatever gender you want, vagina costume wearing, police hating, anti patriotic dim wits..they would fold in a week.

I didn't see people protesting starting fires, vandalizing property and police getting injured when Obama was elected.
Well it was 8 years ago - memories fade. There were multiple black churches that were vandalized and or, burned and though I don't recall any police officers being hurt specifically due to protesters, there were also many instances of Americans (African Americans and Latinos) being assaulted. Were those people doing it to protest Obama's election, or were they doing it because that's the type of scumbags they were / are and using Obama's election as an excuse?

My guess is the latter - much in the same way that the scumbags that are causing property and other damage / violence surrounding trump's election.

Reactions: earsky
Well it was 8 years ago - memories fade. There were multiple black churches that were vandalized and or, burned and though I don't recall any police officers being hurt specifically due to protesters, there were also many instances of Americans (African Americans and Latinos) being assaulted. Were those people doing it to protest Obama's election, or were they doing it because that's the type of scumbags they were / are and using Obama's election as an excuse?

My guess is the latter - much in the same way that the scumbags that are causing property and other damage / violence surrounding trump's election.

LOL. Maybe I wasn't paying attention at the time...but you trying the say the unrest was the same for both presidents?

Nope. Our side does not roll like that.

We all know that if shit ever were to really to hit the fan, which type of people will come out on top. It wouldn't be these millennial, multi gender, chai tea sipping, skinny jeans wearing, pick whatever gender you want, vagina costume wearing, police hating, anti patriotic dim wits..they would fold in a week.
So I’m guessing that makes you a red-blooded, Duluth Trading Company carpenter pant & cowboy hat wearing, flag saluting, super genius, man’s man from the greatest generation? :)

The biggest issue that we face as Americans is our failure to understand that it has always been our differences as a people that has made our country great. Projecting a supposed superiority and smugness (from both sides) is greatly contributing to our decline. It might feel good in the moment but, any patriotic American with common sense knows that its counterproductive to the health of our nation.

LOL. Maybe I wasn't paying attention at the time...but you trying the say the unrest was the same for both presidents?
Nope not at all. I'd say more than likely there is more unrest related to trump's election. There certainly are more 'media' outlets these days that cover any and all negativity - 24 / 7. My point is that a they vast majority of the violence and property / human damage both in 2008 and today are caused by simply FU'd people looking for a reason to do FU'd things.

Reactions: American Male
So I’m guessing that makes you a red-blooded, Duluth Trading Company carpenter pant & cowboy hat wearing, flag saluting, super genius, man’s man from the greatest generation? :)

The biggest issue that we face as Americans is our failure to understand that it has always been our differences as a people that has made our country great. Projecting a supposed superiority and smugness (from both sides) is greatly contributing to our decline. It might feel good in the moment but, any patriotic American with common sense knows that its counterproductive to the health of our nation.
I think projecting superiority and smugness goes a long way to enhance the Cardinal nation as well as the UofL /UK rivalry...it's just so much more enjoyable to win and then rub it in...can't do that to someone you respect.

I think projecting superiority and smugness goes a long way to enhance the Cardinal nation as well as the UofL /UK rivalry...it's just so much more enjoyable to win and then rub it in...can't do that to someone you respect.
Can't disagree - was making a larger point than Card Nation vs. BHN.

Forgot gun-toting and "hey now" grabbing.:) --We just can't help ourselves because all those hot trashy tattoos. :rolleyes:

They caught the guy burning the black churches back then and it just happened to be a black guy.
That was my recollection also. I don't doubt that some conservatives went over the line when Obama won in '08 since there's too much hate and stupidity in the world for one side to have it all. But, for pure hypocrisy and organized criminality, no one does it as well as the liberals. They've got protests down to an art and have plenty of resources available to inflict the maximum damage.

That was my recollection also. I don't doubt that some conservatives went over the line when Obama won in '08 since there's too much hate and stupidity in the world for one side to have it all. But, for pure hypocrisy and organized criminality, no one does it as well as the liberals. They've got protests down to an art and have plenty of resources available to inflict the maximum damage.
Nah - both sides just do it differently. Liberals get loud, march and occasionally will damage property - usually in their own area - because in many cases they feel it's their only option and, for some reason it makes them feel better about themselves. It makes a lot of noise but, rarely achieves their objectives - mainly because there are too many disjointed factions with separate agendas to stick together long enough to see anything through.

Conservatives on the other hand, stay quiet and then go about the business of using their monetary superiority over liberals to influence politicians to pass really destructive laws like Citizens United and various restrictive voter ID laws. They typically are more successful because they are more united in their main objective of keeping the status quo.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I live in Tennessee and Kentucky and ever since I have been in Tennessee you always had to have a photo ID to vote here. Two summers ago the Obama Administration sent 18 million dollars to one of the African countries to pay for photo ID's. They said they were trying to help prevent voter fraud.
The Democrat voters would have more money if they went out and got a job instead of relying on government handouts. Then they could try to influence things with their money.

The Democrat voters would have more money if they went out and got a job instead of relying on government handouts.
Lol.You think folks that voted for Trump are all wealthy?Folks from rural areas?You are truly misinformed.It's these types of stereotyping that have fueled where we are.

I don't think folks that voted for Trump are wealthy I was just responding to the post by BPGhost. I think most Republicans are hard working middle class. I think the Democrat party is made up of special interest groups.

Nah - both sides just do it differently. Liberals get loud, march and occasionally will damage property - usually in their own area - because in many cases they feel it's their only option and, for some reason it makes them feel better about themselves. It makes a lot of noise but, rarely achieves their objectives - mainly because there are too many disjointed factions with separate agendas to stick together long enough to see anything through.

Conservatives on the other hand, stay quiet and then go about the business of using their monetary superiority over liberals to influence politicians to pass really destructive laws like Citizens United and various restrictive voter ID laws. They typically are more successful because they are more united in their main objective of keeping the status quo.
I kind of doubt that the thugs who attacked the folks attending the "Deplorable's" Ball, burned a police car, broke out store windows, then torched an immigrant's limo that he depended on to make a living were residents of the neighborhood.

This is a fun thread, especially when you consider and accept the fact that the typical UK fan is what swept Trump into power.

It's an unmitigated disaster, but at the same time it's ironic that low education, low wage, white hillbillies were the catalyst for this administration. Choke on that.

Reactions: OmegaCard
This is a fun thread, especially when you consider and accept the fact that the typical UK fan is what swept Trump into power.

It's an unmitigated disaster, but at the same time it's ironic that low education, low wage, white hillbillies were the catalyst for this administration. Choke on that.
So the people you consider inferior should be denied the right to vote? I thought liberals were tolerant and inclusive.

It would be a good observation but for one small discrepancy.

Vast majority of big hillbilly nation are trump supporters.
Precisely--which is why I do think, from our perspective, it's a great match.

"Elite program", my a$$...

I live in Tennessee and Kentucky and ever since I have been in Tennessee you always had to have a photo ID to vote here. Two summers ago the Obama Administration sent 18 million dollars to one of the African countries to pay for photo ID's. They said they were trying to help prevent voter fraud.
The Democrat voters would have more money if they went out and got a job instead of relying on government handouts. Then they could try to influence things with their money.

The 10 poorest States are run by republicans.
Handouts like Texas giving taxpayers money to billionaire jerry jones to build a stadium.

NC, Wisconsin, and other States with ID laws, DENIED college Student IDs with pictures, yet accepted gun permits that didnt have pictures.

Moneybags mitch McConnell stated his only goal was to make President Obama, a one term President.

I could write a 900 page book on the hypocrisy and crap Republicans have espoused on this country and the World...........

Last edited:
I could write a 900 page book on the hypocrisy and crap Republicans have espoused on this country and the World...........
It goes both ways Kerry. I think that's pretty obvious. It doesn't matter which side of the political fence you stand on, the other side is always at fault. That's life with having 2 parties with all the money. Money controls it all. Ask George Soros. He'll tell you the truth.

Money controls it all. Ask the Koch brothers. They'll tell you the truth.
Fixed it for you but I agree with you on the money part - as I said before. Money isn't speech - need to get it out of the political races and finally enact term limits. If trump gets term limits through (like he's said he would) and nothing else - he'll have been successful. Not holding my breath...

Reactions: Mayoman
Proud Card fan and Proud Trump voter. Judd is as relevant as Hillary Clinton. Even Bill was staring at Ivanka. We are all grateful that adults are back in the White House.

It goes both ways Kerry. I think that's pretty obvious. It doesn't matter which side of the political fence you stand on, the other side is always at fault. That's life with having 2 parties with all the money. Money controls it all. Ask George Soros. He'll tell you the truth.

Not quite.
Democrats treat politics like a 9-5 job.
Republicans are obsessed 24-7. America isnt great unless theyre in charge.
Yes there are stupid Democratic politicians, however they didn't recently refuse an up or down vote on a Supreme court nominee.

The federal judge in NC who struck down the voter supression law, stated he hadnt seem such virulent racism since the 60s.

As much as i disliked Reagan, at least he held office, unlike this illegitimate clown.

We all know Hillary won, thats why the judges stopped the recounts. Had it been the other way around, there would have definitely been recounts.
Demorats have won the popular vote in 4 out of the last 5 elections.

Does politics truly affect my life-no.
So Bevin and the orange clown can try and ruin lives, however i wont be phased.

Not quite.
Yes there are stupid Democratic politicians, however they didn't recently refuse an up or down vote on a Supreme court nominee.

The federal judge in NC who struck down the voter supression law, stated he hadnt seem such virulent racism since the 60s.

As much as i disliked Reagan, at least he held office, unlike this illegitimate clown.

We all know Hillary won, thats why the judges stopped the recounts. Had it been the other way around, there would have definitely been recounts.

Hillary got her azz kicked in the electoral college. The classy people of the Commonweath and IN did real well.

Not quite.

REPUBLICANS won everything! It was a sweep. Not just the presidency, but EVERYTHING!! People are sick of your political correct, race baiting, globalization antics.

Enjoy!

He is doing more in the last week than our last clown did in 8 years. Suck it libtards!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...frastructure-stuff-going-against-stupid-wars/

So the people you consider inferior should be denied the right to vote? I thought liberals were tolerant and inclusive.

I never said that.

I just think it's awesome that most U of L fans categorize the UK fan base as a group of poor, racist, idiots - which is also code for "Trump voter"

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiu
REPUBLICANS won everything! It was a sweep. Not just the presidency, but EVERYTHING!! People are sick of your political correct, race baiting, globalization antics.

Enjoy!

He is doing more in the last week than our last clown did in 8 years. Suck it libtards!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...frastructure-stuff-going-against-stupid-wars/
Republicans no question had quite an election cycle - but, let's not forget that's why they call it a 'cycle' - because things always come back around to the other side.

With that said, it's people like you tluck28 - and I mean specifically like you - that are the problem with the country today. People (on both sides of the political spectrum) that are so entrenched in their positions and intolerant of others with a different view, that you oddly feel the need (typically anonymously) to demonize other Americans with ridiculous name calling and simply regurgitate the talking points of sources (like Breitbart or Buzzfeed) that make you feel safe and provide you the "proof" that your version of America is right.

If America is going to be taken down, it won't be from outside sources - it will certainly be an inside job.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiu
Proud Card fan and Proud Trump voter. Judd is as relevant as Hillary Clinton. Even Bill was staring at Ivanka. We are all grateful that adults are back in the White House.
I was no fan of Clinton - but, if you think anything about Trump says 'adult', I don't think that it means what you think it means.

Hillary got her azz kicked in the electoral college. The classy people of the Commonweath and IN did real well.
Though your analysis lacks a little nuance (lol) no one can dispute that trump won the electoral college and therefore, the election. You do realize though that even in states that went "overwhelmingly" for trump - that only 1/3 of eligible voters in those two states cast ballots for him.

Just curious - what makes a voter "classy" for voting for trump?

So we've identified

I never said that.

I just think it's awesome that most U of L fans categorize the UK fan base as a group of poor, racist, idiots - which is also code for "Trump voter"
It certainly presents an interesting conundrum... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT