ADVERTISEMENT

ND/Louisville College GameDay??

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I want College GameDay to return to Louisville for the ND game on October 7th. The question is, what do you all think needs to happen in order for GameDay to be at Louisville for this game, 4-1 or 5-0?

Here are some notable games that might get it if both teams are riding high by that time

Bama vs TAMU
Oklahoma vs TX
Arkansas vs Ole Miss
Arizona vs USC(doubtful)
Wake Forest vs Clemson
Michigan vs Minnesota(doubtful)

If all things are equal, I'd put our game behind Bama/Tamu and OU/TX. Hopefully everyone has seen those on college gameday enough that they'd pick our game instead.

ESPN hates Louisville so it will never happen.
College Game Day has been to Louisville 3 times.

Sept. 19, 2020Louisville, KYNo. 17 Miami (FL) 47, No. 18 Louisville 34
Sept. 16, 2017Louisville, KYNo. 3 Clemson47-21No. 14 Louisville
Sept. 17, 2016Louisville, KYNo. 10 Louisville63-20No. 2 Florida State

Has to be 5 and 0 because the NC State game is the only tough game. Lose that and it's the Cards can only win against weaker teams. Beating NC State won't matter if we have lost to a weaker team like GT, IU or BC.

It won’t be us. Looked at this months ago. As someone mentioned earlier
Red River Rivalry
A&M vs Bama
Lastly it’s very unlikely that ND is undefeated as they play OSU before us. The stars just don’t align.

Last edited:
In all honesty, I know that we most likely won’t get GameDay as much as I would like to have it in the Ville again. BUT, if we don’t get GameDay, I really hope (and want) it to be a night game.

Reactions: Porky Pigskin33
Rather (blue) Cats v Cards for ESPN game day. Arch rival games always make the best ESPN Game Day👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT