ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT

James Madison beats Michigan State on their home court and has ELEVEN fewer losses and is a lower seed?

Boise and Colorado St both good teams. I've done muy muy well betting both during the season. $$$

i tried to watch a few games. but it was a snooze fest. the tourney feels generic. there are no personalities or stars.

If not for the sports betting I probably wouldn't. I don't bet a lot, just $10 today. So far looking good on a 6 leg parlay. SEC schools are struggling out the gate. Michigan state was an easy pick over Mississippi state.

South Carolina is a bit of a surprise but I avoided picking them. BYU upset and that really helped my parlay.

I do however have UK - 10.5 against Oakland and Kansas money line. Hit those and I win $277.

So, I'm watching games that I definitly wouldn't be watching.

And I bet Auburn to win it all. Got pretty damn good odds on that. I don't believe Uconn will repeat and a sweet 16 match-up with Auburn will do them in.

Don't like Houston or Purdue or North Carolina. This may be the season for a Cinderella type champion or a surprising power conference team.

Auburn dominated the SEC tournament. I like Illinois even though they give up a lot of points which is just like UK.

Watch out for teams like Iowa State, Creighton and Marquette.

Watching on the tube and watching State Tournament online. Checking in here during the breaks in HS games.

Go Cyclones! And whomever the Yuts are playing.

I saw Samford get hosed last night on a clean block and change of possession which was called a foul, allowing KU to advance. It sometimes seems like the Old Boy Protection Racket is still in effect.

Reactions: shadow force
Nice comeback to get game to overtime. Too bad their big man didn’t hit the late free throw. The overtime period was a hot mess.
Yeah, a pretty rough first half for both teams, a nice comeback late in the second half for FAU, and then a disaster OT for FAU. Biggest problem was a lot of turnovers by the FAU guard, otherwise they would have won.

Yeah, a pretty rough first half for both teams, a nice comeback late in the second half for FAU, and then a disaster OT for FAU. Biggest problem was a lot of turnovers by the FAU guard, otherwise they would have won.
A little concerned about FAU inability to stop dribble penetration

Reactions: Louisvillian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT