ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT

This Cousinard cat is one cool customer. One of the best players in this tournament.

Shaka Smart back in the Sweet 16.

On another note Jae'lyn Withers is in the Sweet 16 with UNC. I'm sure he's glad he went elsewhere.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ACC looking to go 8-0 in the first two rounds with Duke blowing out JMU and Clemson leading early against Baylor.

ACC looking to go 8-0 in the first two rounds with Duke blowing out JMU and Clemson leading early against Baylor.
Well, there was the Virginnia disaster in the First Four round. But otherwise that's right, ACC not looking too bad at all.

Couple of things here. ACC 8-0 on a "down" year. 4 teams in the Sweet 16. And now we can find out if Scott Drew weird messaging on staying in Waco has any legs. Lastly. What about Brad Brownel?

Last edited:
Couple of things here. ACC 8-0 on a "down" year. 3 teams in the Sweet 16. And now we can find out if Scott Drew weird messaging on staying in Waco has any legs. Lastly. What about Brad Brownel?
Wait, if three teams are in the sweet 16, how can that be 8-0? Also, since UVa did make the field I think we have to count their loss…ugly as it was.

4 teams. Clemson, UNC, Duke and NCSt. Right?

Wait, if three teams are in the sweet 16, how can that be 8-0? Also, since UVa did make the field I think we have to count their loss…ugly as it was.

4 teams. Clemson, UNC, Duke and NCSt. Right?
The 8-0 stat in the first two rounds was just shown on CBS. That didn’t include the play-in games where Virginia lost.

UNC, Duke, NC State and Clemson all 2-0

Yeah. I saw 8-0 posted somewhere and thought it was damn impressive.but it IS 6-0 the more I think about it. My bad for not vetting.
How is it 6-0 when we have four teams with 2 wins each? You were right in the numbers of wins, just missed on the number of teams. I still think we have to go with 8-1.

I saw the acc play UofL this year. Yes they sucked. Either big turnaround in tournament or everyone else sucked worse.

It does. Hell,just 2 years ago we had 3 teams in the Elite 8 with a chance to put 3 ACC teams in the Final 4. Only 2 made it but still.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Man, I can say one thing about Houston and that is they can make a game uglier than Virginia ever thought of on their best day.

Passing up open shots to take it straight into Clingan is the dumbest strategy I've ever seen a coach take. Took Illinois totally out of rhythm and confidence to get shot after shot rejected or altered. Illinois coach is a jackass.

Passing up open shots to take it straight into Clingan is the dumbest strategy I've ever seen a coach take. Took Illinois totally out of rhythm and confidence to get shot after shot rejected or altered. Illinois coach is a jackass.
All game

Illini getting smoked and not too happy about UCONN having so much fun 🙃

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT