ADVERTISEMENT

Name Another NCAA Basketball Coach That Has Done Less With More Than Calipari

Ha ha, you're no angel over there either.
I love getting you all rustled 86, you wear it well.
You have no ability to rustle. It's just not in your bag, some people got it, others don't. You fall into the latter category. Now go back to the MB, and reaffirm the same points you've made countless times within those two threads! You rustle mistro you!

LOL, yeah, there's things I certainly can't say here.
Don't get it twisted though, you and Zipp are having just as much fun with it as I am. If you didn't you wouldn't do it.
The hypothetical rustleage you and your klan think you're imposing on a poster such as Zipp, is quite fascinating. You all are like little puppies who keep barking and barking at the mail man, but can't seem to figure out how to get through the screen door. :D

The hypothetical rustleage you and your klan think you're imposing on a poster such as Zipp, is quite fascinating. You all are like little puppies who keep barking and barking at the mail man, but can't seem to figure out how to get through the screen door. :D
Man, you really love you some Zipp huh? I like him too, he makes me laugh.

Man, you really love you some Zipp huh? I like him too, he makes me laugh.
You've become obsessed with him. It seems like you have some attatchment issues that control both your conscience and your being. You must've had a tough childhood, Jeffery. I'll give you a kiss and make it all better. :p

You've become obsessed with him. It seems like you have some attatchment issues that control both your conscience and your being. You must've had a tough childhood, Jeffery. I'll give you a kiss and make it all better. :p
Says the guy that felt the need to reply to one of my posts twice.
But hey, at least you're spelling my name right.

Says the guy that felt the need to reply to one of my posts twice.
But hey, at least you're spelling my name right.
Says the guy who feels the need to follow around posters from the main board to their homeboard, yet I'm the one who's obsessed and in love with Zipp?! :eek: You've already given me kudos in the past for spelling your simple name correctly. Are we slowly become senile, my dear Jeffery?

No, not really much else to say. I think I covered it all. I think I rustled you enough.
You seem triggered. Too much free space in your brain to come up with another weak quip. Got it. Your rustle was as tasty as it always is. Thanks for playing, Jeffery.

You seem to be, seeing as you're both here and on the main board.
Don't believe I've posted anything on the main board today. It might show that I'm online over there, but that's because I can have multiple tabs open on my phone at the same time. Probably shows I'm on even when my phone is dormant.

Saw the WDRB-41 segment tonite pointing out the list of disappointing losses by Lite in the NCAA tourney. 6 of the 9 years he's been in the tourney, they've lost to teams they were supposed to beat. He gets 'em there, but he can't finish the job...

West Virginia in 2010
UConn in 2014
Wisconsin in 2015
Indiana in 2016
Kansas State in 2018
Auburn in 2019

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

Reactions: Creo and PHCARD
Saw the WDRB-41 segment tonite pointing out the list of disappointing losses by Lite in the NCAA tourney. 6 of the 9 years he's been in the tourney, they've lost to teams they were supposed to beat. He gets 'em there, but he can't finish the job...

West Virginia in 2010
UConn in 2014
Wisconsin in 2015
Indiana in 2016
Kansas State in 2018
Auburn in 2019

The talent he had on each of these teams was amazing. Nothing to show for it. Wall, Cousins and Bledsoe on the same team - not even a Final Four. How? No one does less with more.

West Virginia in 2010
UConn in 2014
Wisconsin in 2015
Indiana in 2016
Kansas State in 2018
Auburn in 2019

I cant decide on the best.
WV or Wisconsin.
4-33 on 3PA or the 38-0 idiot taking out uless and booker :cool:

Just stunning the talent he has collected for the last 15 years and has one championship to show for it. He should thank the heavens each night that Anthony Davis played on a team he was called the coach of at UK. He'd be ringless without him.

This UK team has a very small chance to make noise in the NCAA Tournament. They are athletic, but not physical. Cal's best teams have been his most physical teams. This team is weak and does not defend well. A second Sweet Sixteen flameout in as many years plus this loss will leave the blue people grumbling all offseason.
Coach K.

Well, since coach K has the #1 pick, the #2/3 pick and the #5 pick in the draft--I'd say he's failing with immense talent. Especially since he flamed out in the same round as a lousy Kentucky team.

Well, since coach K has the #1 pick, the #2/3 pick and the #5 pick in the draft--I'd say he's failing with immense talent. Especially since he flamed out in the same round as a lousy Kentucky team.
Well, Krzyzewski has 5 NCAA titles to cow's 1. I'd say that historically no one comes as close to cow in the "doing less with more" category.

The guy is just a lousy bench coach. He's either lazy or over confident, or some combination of both. Yesterday it was on full display in the 1st half. They've got Auburn begging to play dead and while holding a decent lead UK continued to take bad shots instead of just ending them with paint shots.

It's possible even his priorities are out of whack. Got to let the NBA scouts see what some of them can do by allowing all that freedom instead of focusing on what needs to be done to survive and advance.

Saw a stat 14 min into yesterday's game - they were 2-9 from the 3 pt line. No reason to have that many 3pt shots against a team down their interior stud at that juncture of the game. Just bad coaching. Or no coaching. Whichever.

Heard another supporting stat late yesterday (I haven't checked it)... Lite is 1-4 the last four years in the NCAA tourney against P5 teams.

His teams have gaudy records and great recruits, but they can't consistently win the games that matter. Along with everything else, that will be his legacy...

Reactions: shadow force
Just stunning the talent he has collected for the last 15 years and has one championship to show for it. He should thank the heavens each night that Anthony Davis played on a team he was called the coach of at UK. He'd be ringless without him.

This UK team has a very small chance to make noise in the NCAA Tournament. They are athletic, but not physical. Cal's best teams have been his most physical teams. This team is weak and does not defend well. A second Sweet Sixteen flameout in as many years plus this loss will leave the blue people grumbling all offseason.

4 of the past 6 years coach cow has lost to 5 seed or higher in the tourney and in the past 4 years has signed 19 five star recruits

Reactions: Smithereen and zipp
Coach K did not have a grad transfer senior which was a two time PAC 12 recipient. Still butt hurt over that 34 point whipping?

Coach K also does not have an ongoing coming up short resume as others have mentioned. He got a title a few years ago. Multiple titles are going to buy some time.

It's really laughable to try to equate what K has done to what Cal is doing in terms of results. The data ain't there for Cal. UK fans know it. Their board backs up things being said here, it's just okay to say it there if you're a UK fan, but not here if you're a UofL fan.

Reactions: zipp
Heard another supporting stat late yesterday (I haven't checked it)... Lite is 1-4 the last four years in the NCAA tourney against P5 teams.

His teams have gaudy records and great recruits, but they can't consistently win the games that matter. Along with everything else, that will be his legacy...
Nice stat! Every year they get a 1 or 2 seed and still flame out with easy roads. Just hope it keeps up cause it is fun when it happens. The grown adults literally crying on the radio is hilarious!

Coach K also does not have an ongoing coming up short resume as others have mentioned. He got a title a few years ago. Multiple titles are going to buy some time.

It's really laughable to try to equate what K has done to what Cal is doing in terms of results. The data ain't there for Cal. UK fans know it. Their board backs up things being said here, it's just okay to say it there if you're a UK fan, but not here if you're a UofL fan.
The best is when yut fans accuse Duke of buying players - that seemed to start in earnest when Krzyzewski started whipping Cow's ass for the best players. You know - the players that Cow used to buy, I mean get.

The lack of self-awareness by yut fans is comical.

I thought that was an April’s Fool joke. If it’s true then it’s just a fool’s decision.

It’s true, just had a friend who’s a big uk fan tell me that. Can’t say I blame them, he keeps them relevant, top ten every year. He owns us, I’m just glad he knows how to flame out every year to a lesser team. If Mack can start pulling some wins against them that contract will blow up in their face.

It’s true, just had a friend who’s a big uk fan tell me that. Can’t say I blame them, he keeps them relevant, top ten every year. He owns us, I’m just glad he knows how to flame out every year to a lesser team. If Mack can start pulling some wins against them that contract will blow up in their face.
That contract WILL blow up in their face. The only variable is time. With all the FBI stuff still floating around and seeing how he has signed more 5 star recruits than anyone else on earth since he and his buddy William Wesley slithered into Lexington, one would think even someone as stupid as brainfart would have taken a wait and see approach before signing Calipari a blank check.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT