ADVERTISEMENT

Murray St

Bardman

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Why can’t our pitchers theiw strikes? Also, what is the status of Silkwood and the other other Juco pitcher (Cameron) - seen him only once?
-Seed is nowhere near the strike zone.

Already pulling Seed in top of 2d inning -ugh-

Tate looking good on the mound. Bats getting it done - as they should in a mid-week match-up vs Murray St.

Reactions: rh62531
Just now tuning in. Looking at stats and listening to Jodie, it seems we had issues again. Crap on the HR.

Reactions: Bardman
17 guys on the roster from Kentucky? 9 of them are freshman.

Didn’t mean LOL. This all comes down to hitting IMO. 5 runs against this team and how many left on base in scoring position? Too many I can tell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rh62531 and PHCARD
Especially when you’ve stolen 7 bases too. The shorts stints with the young ones has worked out today. So far!

Reactions: rh62531
Good rebound after the back to back losses. Plenty of guys contributed in this one including Coop(what a game).
The bullpen answered the call after it got dicey early. Great job by Kuehner and Webster.

Reactions: PHCARD
I’m needing some info before I will attend a game. Social distancing, I get. Wearing a mask outdoors, I refuse.
We returned from 2 mths in sunny Florida. We only wore masks on the elevators, grocery store and maybe walking into a restaurant. We didn’t social distance outdoors. We survived.
So are they mask policing at JPS?

I’m needing some info before I will attend a game. Social distancing, I get. Wearing a mask outdoors, I refuse.
We returned from 2 mths in sunny Florida. We only wore masks on the elevators, grocery store and maybe walking into a restaurant. We didn’t social distance ouring your mask. You'll be expected to wear it. Once you're sitting in your spot or standing out on the berm, you can probably relax a bit with it.

We returned from 2 mths in sunny Florida. We only wore masks on the elevators, grocery store and maybe walking into a restaurant. We didn’t social distance outdoors. We survived.
So are they mask policing at JPS?
So they won’t get sued. It’s all about avoiding lawsuits. I work in insurance for educational institutions. Trust me.

Good rebound after the back to back losses. Plenty of guys contributed in this one including Coop(what a game).
The bullpen answered the call after it got dicey early. Great job by Kuehner and Webster.
Corbett has also been lights out this year. I never expected him to contribute the way he has this early, but he was huge in the win against Georgia Tech too. 9.1 innings without a run so far, I’ll take it from a freshman out of the bullpen.

Reactions: earsky and Bardman
So they won’t get sued. It’s all about avoiding lawsuits. I work in insurance for educational institutions. Trust me.

Well good. Like anyone can prove in a court where they got covid. Did folks sue educational institutions when they contacted the flu? Somebody that could pass laws in Covid bills should have made Covid lawsuits null and void. Failure! 🙄

Leaving men on base is a first step; even the losses to GT a were somewhat encouraging in terms of the number of hits. If we continue to get kids on base, continue to enjoy stealing second base ....... I expect we will begin to see those LOB a evolve into runs.

Reactions: earsky
Corbett has also been lights out this year. I never expected him to contribute the way he has this early, but he was huge in the win against Georgia Tech too. 9.1 innings without a run so far, I’ll take it from a freshman out of the bullpen.
With the news I heard yesterday about Hawk being out for the year and Wright possibly not coming back this year it's refreshing to see these young guys contribute.
They're going to have to for this team to have any success at all.
Until Cooper hit that second home run yesterday I was having flashbacks of the Morehead State game. Two runs up late and thinking here we go again.

Leaving men on base is a first step; even the losses to GT a were somewhat encouraging in terms of the number of hits. If we continue to get kids on base, continue to enjoy stealing second base ....... I expect we will begin to see those LOB a evolve into runs.
Coach talked about getting a few more guys going after the game. He said they're getting closer in that regard.

Murray went toe to toe with Arkansas on Friday and Saturday. They had every intention of leaving with the win yesterday. Our team was determined not to let that happen.

I knew Hawks was out for the year. Didn’t know about Wright.

Well good. Like anyone can prove in a court where they got covid. Did folks sue educational institutions when they contacted the flu? Somebody that could pass laws in Covid bills should have made Covid lawsuits null and void. Failure! 🙄
It's a litigious world we live in. You can look at somebody wrong these days, and whammy, you're slapped with a lawsuit. It's not just about proving where and when someone got covid. It's about a public university following state and CDC guidelines. If they aren't doing that, or they slip up and someone notices, then potentially getting sued exists.

It's a litigious world we live in. You can look at somebody wrong these days, and whammy, you're slapped with a lawsuit. It's not just about proving where and when someone got covid. It's about a public university following state and CDC guidelines. If they aren't doing that, or they slip up and someone notices, then potentially getting sued exists.

I'm aware that somebody looking at you wrong, even in a face mask these days is BS? If outdoor face masks are required by any business/institution then my money stays in my pocket. And believe me that doesn't make me happy missing my UofL baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT