ADVERTISEMENT

Mods why is cardLaw allowed to post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except there is no evidence that ever happened. It is just an internet meme. Saban was asked in a weekly press conference about rumors of him taking the Alabama job about a month before he did take it. He said he was not taking it. It is what ALL coaches say when asked about other jobs. At the time he said it, it was most likely true. But there is zero evidence I am aware of the Dolphins organization was ever in the dark. But, since I was not privy to all the discussions, I don't want to be a judgmental jerk, like some.

Were you part of those discussions?

eb6.jpg

Matthew

" 21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up toseven times?” 22Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times!…

To use your analogy, you don't manage the house, Jurich does, you just stay there; if he thinks it's safe to give the house keys back to CBP then why do you think it is wise to voice your displeasure to the rest of the residents? It serves no purpose other than creating discontent among the household.
Which brings us full circle back to the OP's question.

You should if you are a UofL fan. They city won't leave the arena without a tenant, so they will go get an NBA team to fill it. That giant sucking sound you hear is the NBA team siphoning off the UofL athletic department's corporate support.

And now you know why Jim Host led the effort to build it, and also why he set up the financials to only work with an NBA team there.

I used to think some of this had merit. But the more I've watched my local NBA team beg for attention the more I wonder. After all, the people that own these teams can financially hide the truth for a long time from the public.

Cardlaw is the ugly buddy who thinks he's good looking. He looks in the mirror and sees awesome. He's always trying, and always has an excuse why he didn't score. Meanwhile the chicks just laugh behind his back.

Except there is no evidence that ever happened. It is just an internet meme. Saban was asked in a weekly press conference about rumors of him taking the Alabama job about a month before he did take it. He said he was not taking it. It is what ALL coaches say when asked about other jobs. At the time he said it, it was most likely true. But there is zero evidence I am aware of the Dolphins organization was ever in the dark. But, since I was not privy to all the discussions, I don't want to be a judgmental jerk, like some.

Were you part of those discussions?

In reality it doesn't really matter one way or the other what you think. But since you are here on a Louisville board making an asshat out of yourself . . . . . I guess you'll understand that and, yes, you are a judgemental jerk. You are a liar . . . you as much as admitted it with your comment that it was only a internet thing and then quoted Saban yourself. Yep, a lying asshat. But if you want a second chance at being dishonest . . . .

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

It is not my problem, Pushup. I don't have to worry about my kids thinking that dishonesty is acceptable as long as you win.

Fortunately for my children, I model what I consider acceptable behavior for them, so that they don't have to look to any football coach for inspiration.

The only football coaches who do not lie about their interest in another job are the ones who have already retired. Most of these people are smart enough to know that their current job is only secure as long as their quarterback is completing passes to the right team and their middle linebacker is filling the correct gap on the zone blitz.

Oh, gee whiz . . . maybe I should be more like you now and go crying to the mods that you hurt my widdle feelings.
Who cried to the mods? Not me. Not ever. You are a sad little liar to go along with all your other pathetic (non) qualities.

Guess you now must stop preaching Reverend since you have been exposed. Liar

Last edited:
Reactions: Cue Card
To use your analogy, you don't manage the house, Jurich does, you just stay there; if he thinks it's safe to give the house keys back to CBP then why do you think it is wise to voice your displeasure to the rest of the residents? It serves no purpose other than creating discontent among the household.

Well, Easy . . .

(A) I didn't start this thread; and
(B) I did not bring petrino or pitino into it

Therefore, perhaps your disagreement should be with those who did. I cannot respond to what is not written.

Matthew

" 21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up toseven times?” 22Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times!…

Nice that you can quote scripture that has nothing to do with anything. I have already said I have no problems with forgiveness, but since I have was not personally hurt, I have nothing to forgive. What I said is I am not stupid enough to trust someone a second time. Most lessons I learn the first time around.

In reality it doesn't really matter one way or the other what you think. But since you are here on a Louisville board making an asshat out of yourself . . . . . I guess you'll understand that and, yes, you are a judgemental jerk. You are a liar . . . you as much as admitted it with your comment that it was only a internet thing and then quoted Saban yourself. Yep, a lying asshat. But if you want a second chance at being dishonest . . . .

What did I lie about? This I would just love to see.

Let's see:

1. Saban said in a press conference he was not going to Alabama.

True.

2. Every coach asked in a press conference about another job says he is going nowhere.

True

3. I was not privy to any conversations between Saban and the Dolphins.

True

4. There is no evidence Saban lied to the Dolphins in those conversations.

True.

5. I asked if you were involved in them.

Betting you weren't.

Who cried to the mods? Not me. Not ever. You are a sad little liar to go along with all your other pathetic (non) qualities.

Guess you now must stop preaching Reverend since you have been exposed. Liar

Oh, I have no doubt you have not whined to the mods in at least 15 minutes.

Mr. Bore speaks about wittiness. Since you have entertained the local Cards fans with your incredible talent over the last, ( seems like 20 years) please enlighten us with a few zingers from your tiny brain.

Ever seen a cat teased with a flashlight beam? You are my cat.

What did I lie about? This I would just love to see.

Let's see:

1. Saban said in a press conference he was not going to Alabama.

True.

2. Every coach asked in a press conference about another job says he is going nowhere.

True

3. I was not privy to any conversations between Saban and the Dolphins.

True

4. There is no evidence Saban lied to the Dolphins in those conversations.

True.

5. I asked if you were involved in them.

Betting you weren't.

It was YOU that said you didn't like dishonesty. Did Saban lie or not when he said, according to you, in a press conference that he wasn't going to Alabama? You are very hypocritical in your judgement of folks. Yeah, I know according to you, coaches say that stuff all the time, but it's still lying. Is that lying or not?

Reactions: Cue Card
It was YOU that said you didn't like dishonesty. Did Saban lie or not when he said, according to you, in a press conference that he wasn't going to Alabama? You are very hypocritical in your judgement of folks. Yeah, I know according to you, coaches say that stuff all the time, but it's still lying. Is that lying or not?

What was true the day of that press conference I have no idea. I wasn't involved in the negotiations between Saban and Alabama. I have no idea whether he lied or not. My guess is the day before he was introduced as Alabama's coach is the day the deal was made. That is usually the case. If that is correct in this case, then a month before at the press conference, he was not going to Alabama.

The reason coaches answer that way all the time is because it is in no one's interest for them to say "I'm on the first bus out of town if I can get a ticket". It hurts the coach, his current employer and his potential future employer. If that makes it a lie by omission then so be it. As long as all the principals involved know what is going on among themselves I don't see it as a problem. Frankly, I don't think it is the media's or the public's business. They need not know anything.

What was true the day of that press conference I have no idea. I wasn't involved in the negotiations between Saban and Alabama. I have no idea whether he lied or not. My guess is the day before he was introduced as Alabama's coach is the day the deal was made. That is usually the case. If that is correct in this case, then a month before at the press conference, he was not going to Alabama.

The reason coaches answer that way all the time is because it is in no one's interest for them to say "I'm on the first bus out of town if I can get a ticket". It hurts the coach, his current employer and his potential future employer. If that makes it a lie by omission then so be it. As long as all the principals involved know what is going on among themselves I don't see it as a problem. Frankly, I don't think it is the media's or the public's business. They need not know anything.
Would have been way quicker to simply say that Saban lied. Par for the course with attorneys though - getting paid by the word / minute doesn't lend itself to brevity or, straightforwardness apparently...

Would have been way quicker to simply say that Saban lied. Par for the course with attorneys though - getting paid by the word / minute doesn't lend itself to brevity or, straightforwardness apparently...

Prove it. Liar.

OK guys . . . CL is a liar and we all know it; however, he just continues to "be here". In reality, it's ok that he's here as we are given the perfect example of an asshat that feeds on being anti UofL. That's ok because at least we are proving that we are the bigger folks by continuing to allow his drivel on this board. Most boards wouldn't allow a person like CL but we are being tolerant of him and that's far more than the intolerance he shows toward folks that have erred in their personal lives. CL will want to debate, again, what he lied about but we all already know and he just wants to continue to have space to spew his BS.

I just want to thank everyone that decided to answer that idiot for NOT quoting his drivel. That allowed me to read most of this thread without being subjected to his trolling rants. Thanks to all.

This SuCkS/bama/kragdud fan has absolutely nothing significant to quote.
He love kragdud because he made Louisville worse than SuCkS.

He is a joke...........

Last edited:
OK guys . . . CL is a liar and we all know it; however, he just continues to "be here". In reality, it's ok that he's here as we are given the perfect example of an asshat that feeds on being anti UofL. That's ok because at least we are proving that we are the bigger folks by continuing to allow his drivel on this board. Most boards wouldn't allow a person like CL but we are being tolerant of him and that's far more than the intolerance he shows toward folks that have erred in their personal lives. CL will want to debate, again, what he lied about but we all already know and he just wants to continue to have space to spew his BS.

Not debating anything. I am just calling you out for the liar you are. You said I lied, now you won't say what the lie is. What is it? Simple question. If you can't answer it, then you lie. Which is it?

Called out, shown to be a hypocrite and a liar, and admitting to wanting to screw with people. And he keeps posting here. I feel sorry for him, since clearly he can't stop.

"Hypocrite"? Where?

"Liar"? Where?

"Wanting to screw with people"? Where?

Your words. Can you support them? Or, are you and gocds both liars?

Already supported by both of us, that's the point. Bye Felicia!

Fine. Link that supporting post. Love to see it. Perhaps I now understand why certain people are so ready to overlook petrino's repeated dishonesty. If you suffer from that habit yourself it is easy to overlook it in others. You apparently also have a very distant relationship with the truth. The proof is in your unwillingness to provide proof of your accusations of me. Liar.

Prove it? No need - you admitted that it was at best, a lie of admission.

Case closed.

Uhh ... genius ... there is no such thing as a "lie of admission". There is something called a "lie of omission" and you cannot find anywhere a post I made stating I committed such a thing. Joining the ranks of the strangers to truth telling?

You know I don't mind the insults. But I would prefer they come from someone a bit more intellectually gifted than you, gocds, jerk and louise. At least then they would be more clever.

Uhh ... genius ... there is no such thing as a "lie of admission". There is something called a "lie of omission" and you cannot find anywhere a post I made stating I committed such a thing. Joining the ranks of the strangers to truth telling?

You know I don't mind the insults. But I would prefer they come from someone a bit more intellectually gifted than you, gocds, jerk and louise. At least then they would be more clever.
Good job BP err.....Dukes. Fish in a barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT