ADVERTISEMENT

Mods why is cardLaw allowed to post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Travis, a sports radio host in Nashville, once said that anyone who is an Alabama football fan and a Kentucky basketball fan are the dumbest and laziest sports fans on the planet. I tend to agree with Mr. Travis.

Last edited:
CardLaw is a Bama fan? I see that now in another thread. He's been around a long time here. Weird.

Reactions: tluck28
Let him post. I don't want to mirror YewKay fans in any way, and that includes banning people because I don't like what they post. Posts that can get the owners of this board in jeopardy are excluded, of course.

He can't derail a thread by himself, it takes a Card fan to reply. Just ignore him, and if he's purely a troll the lack of attention will send him to another board.

I think he is a sUcK troll, he's a Alabama fan in football and a sUcK fan in basketball.

Currently, I can name exactly zero college basketball players at any school, and maybe five or six coaches. I have not posted on the topic of basketball in probably fifteen years or more. How anyone could come to the conclusion that I am a basketball fan of any school is proof that hallucinations really do occur.

He was a huge UofL football fan. During the John L days he used to write up extensive breakdowns of our opponents before each game IIRC.

During the years of Krag the Destroyer he inveighed passionately in defense of the Destroyer and against anyone who didn't like him. Anyone (which quickly became everyone) who wanted to fire Krag quickly found a reply from CardLaw lashing out with every insult in the book. So from what I've seen the firing of the worst coach in UofL football history caused this guy to switch his allegiance.

His trolling is getting old. He does nothing but stir things up and muck up thread after thread here. He's just as bad as the Uk trolls smh

FSUownzFloridaWell-Known Member

Get over it. Louisville is not playoff worthy.

176 FSUownzFlorida, Today at 4:56 PM

LockdownCard likes this.

Last edited:

LockdownCard likes this.

OK, this is the second time I have been here in less than a week, and both times the first thing I see is someone wanting to ban someone. Is this common here?

But, more interesting to me is the quoted post. I have read it about six times and I can't figure it out. (Well, I get you are quoting someone saying something about Louisville and the playoffs, but it doesn't seem to match the rest of the thread.) Is this something one would have to be a regular here to understand?

Also, if I read the data right, the person quoted has been on the boards for 335 days and has over 7,500 posts. That is in excess of 22 posts per day. Who has that kind of time?

@FoleyCondo

The OP wants a certain poster banned for being a faux Cards fan.

Only time ive seen bans called for if a poster personally attacks another
poster or Cards players and Coaches. Its rare on the football board. Lots
of trolls attack players and coaches on the Basketball board.

Low and behold, i come across the OP liking a comment from a FSU fan
claiming UofL isnt playoff worthy. Which is very odd.

OK, this is the second time I have been here in less than a week, and both times the first thing I see is someone wanting to ban someone. Is this common here?

But, more interesting to me is the quoted post. I have read it about six times and I can't figure it out. (Well, I get you are quoting someone saying something about Louisville and the playoffs, but it doesn't seem to match the rest of the thread.) Is this something one would have to be a regular here to understand?

Also, if I read the data right, the person quoted has been on the boards for 335 days and has over 7,500 posts. That is in excess of 22 posts per day. Who has that kind of time?

Is this you cardlaw?

LockdownCard likes this.
I liked it because the fsu fan was only mocking the Uk troll posing as a Louisville fan on the national board...you know the king Ebeneezer guy.

I liked it because the fsu fan was only mocking the Uk troll posing as a Louisville fan on the national board...you know the king Ebeneezer guy.

He's a Scar fan trolling Clemson and Louisville.

I was beginning to wonder about you. You did start the SuCkS/miss st
game thread...........

Reactions: LockdownCard

Now I get it!! (I think). The previous poster I replied to was quoting you and showing a post of some other guy (the stats for which are now gone) who has way too much time on his hands saying something critical of Louisville which you liked. I am guessing it was to call you out for your response to the OP in which you called out someone else who is a Louisville fan or not a Louisville fan. So, if I follow the logic, the poster I replied to is suggesting that you may or may not be a Louisville fan.

Got it. I'll let you guys sort out your status. Not my fight. I was just scratching my head over the post I replied to. I figured it had some relevance. I just was not able to piece it together. Your response clued me in. (Maybe not correctly, but it gave me something, anyway.)

Reactions: LockdownCard
Let him post. I don't want to mirror YewKay fans in any way, and that includes banning people because I don't like what they post. Posts that can get the owners of this board in jeopardy are excluded, of course.

He can't derail a thread by himself, it takes a Card fan to reply. Just ignore him, and if he's purely a troll the lack of attention will send him to another board.

Exactly; if you don't like what someone is posting within TOS boundaries, well, Rivals offers this nifty ignore feature. Use it.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
He was a huge UofL football fan. During the John L days he used to write up extensive breakdowns of our opponents before each game IIRC.

During the years of Krag the Destroyer he inveighed passionately in defense of the Destroyer and against anyone who didn't like him. Anyone (which quickly became everyone) who wanted to fire Krag quickly found a reply from CardLaw lashing out with every insult in the book. So from what I've seen the firing of the worst coach in UofL football history caused this guy to switch his allegiance.
So was there any mention of ties to Bama back then? Or is this guy the definition of a bandwagon Bama football fan?

Dont forget the high moral horse he was/is on. That is why he is despised on here.
That and pi##ing Louisville 's fire.

Reactions: GoldCard
I was just kicked off of Cats piss and have no clue why. Do they just kick anyone off over there when you have real discussions about their sorry ass football team. I really hope we hang 60 on them now. Make it 90.

His trolling is getting old. He does nothing but stir things up and muck up thread after thread here. He's just as bad as the Uk trolls smh
It's a free board. Hit the ignore button if he offends you. No need for us to be as sensitive as the moderators on the Slapdick boards. OBTW haven't seen any Slappie posting lately. I guess they must have had Midnight Madness and are in full BB mode.

In full disclosure I must say that Cardlaw and I go back to the days of the old Red Head board. We have similar political views, he grew up a Bama fan and I have been War Eagle after Bear Bryant died. I think he goes overboard on CBP, but so what? I am able to confront an opposing point of view or idea. IMO he is more knowledgeable about the landscape in college football than most. If you can't stand his posts, hit "ignore."

It's a free board. Hit the ignore button if he offends you. No need for us to be as sensitive as the moderators on the Slapdick boards. OBTW haven't seen any Slappie posting lately. I guess they must have had Midnight Madness and are in full BB mode.

In full disclosure I must say that Cardlaw and I go back to the days of the old Red Head board. We have similar political views, he grew up a Bama fan and I have been War Eagle after Bear Bryant died. I think he goes overboard on CBP, but so what? I am able to confront an opposing point of view or idea. IMO he is more knowledgeable about the landscape in college football than most. If you can't stand his posts, hit "ignore."
How about you tell your buddy post on the bama board.. and no one cares about the political views you two share.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
We have a ban feature.

It's called "IGNORE".

Use it, and he will disappear (unless some Jackweed is dumb enough to "quote" his post.)

He doesn't bother me because I know the source. But there was another guy who did, and I've seen nothing since ignore happened. In fact, I haven't seen him quoted or anything else, so he may be gone from the board.

Or, since he said we were going to be lucky to go 8-4, he may have just faded away.

We have a ban feature.

It's called "IGNORE".

Use it, and he will disappear (unless some Jackweed is dumb enough to "quote" his post.)

He doesn't bother me because I know the source. But there was another guy who did, and I've seen nothing since ignore happened. In fact, I haven't seen him quoted or anything else, so he may be gone from the board.

Or, since he said we were going to be lucky to go 8-4, he may have just faded away.

Jay Reimenschneider was last seen: Sep 7, 2016

I was just kicked off of Cats piss and have no clue why. Do they just kick anyone off over there when you have real discussions about their sorry ass football team. I really hope we hang 60 on them now. Make it 90.
All you have to do is bring intelligent conversation to their board and you get banned. Don't take it personal we all have been banned over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT