ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Cunningham Is Transferring

acf1016

One-Star Poster
Feb 27, 2017
The big rumor is that Malik Cunningham is expect to announce a transfer.

If this happens, UL will have one scholarship QB.

The bleeding continues.

Reactions: wilkie01
Hope Malik stays- he showed some promise in the Clemson game. But if he leaves, good luck to the young man.

Couldn't blame him. Didn't get a fair shake this year despite being responsible for both of our wins. I'd get the hell out.

Again, I do not understand why Tyra doesn't do something about this. Even if he doesn't work it out with Bobby before the season the message needs to get to the team that change is coming....hold tight.

Again, I do not understand why Tyra doesn't do something about this. Even if he doesn't work it out with Bobby before the season the message needs to get to the team that change is coming....hold tight.

Keep in mind we have no idea what's being said in the locker room.

It's possible these players are exiting because they came to play for Petrino and they know he's gone.

Just a lot of speculation. This shall pass!

Do the decommitments and transfers make it harder to to lure in a top coaching candidate? You’d have to think that they’ll look closely at the roster. 1 QB on scholarship would be a tough situation to navigate

Keep in mind we have no idea what's being said in the locker room.

It's possible these players are exiting because they came to play for Petrino and they know he's gone.

Just a lot of speculation. This shall pass!

That may be the case. I honestly have no idea how this staff recruits anyone....Petrino has about as much personality as a wet dishrag, we never have a DC for more than a year, Galloway doesn't do anything because Petrino is the OC and everyone else is young and has no idea what they're doing. So the fact that Louisville is able to convince anyone to come here the last few years is amazing.

I just don't see a scenario where you come here to play for Petrino and you end up happy with what's going on that you'll transfer if Petrino is fired. I mean we've heard enough about how terrible this staff is from various sources that it seems to me that if you were a player that came here then you would welcome a change of staff not leave because of it. Leaving because the staff is changing makes no sense because either way you're going to have a new coach and learn a new offense....if you stay and meet the HC/DC...especially if its Brohm and Nick Holt....based on what I've seen from those two guys they are both very much guys that kids want to play for and rally around. Plus you don't have to sit out a year and waste a year of eligibility.

I just don't get the purpose of announcing you're transferring now. It serves no purpose aside from probably getting you out of dealing with football crap the next month.

LOL at "Ty Yates" and the Twitter-verse. And anyone who takes what's posted there on face value...

Reactions: gocds
i personally thought the moment he was rehired our recruiting would suffer. to me, if you were a parent, would you want your kid taught by someone with such glaring personal and commitment issues? i figured his rehire alone would eliminate 50% of the possible recruiting targets and i think the results are truly showing that. regretfully, the team, school and city all seem to want something new no matter what happens in the next few weeks. as always i never blame or criticize the players as jsut like in business, it's the managers and supervisors responsibility to hire, train, and supervise everyone and if the recruits fails, it's 100% on the people who brought in and trained them. in life, the workers are never the problem, but always receive the blame, it's the people above them who create the mess. poor leadership leads to all problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once a new coach is named, some of these decoms will recommit [of the ones the new coach wants back]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT