ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Wake Forest Game Thread

Zan Payne started, and in the first 9 and a half minutes gave a complete zero on the stat sheet. Oh wait, he fouled once. And then the first guard off the bench was Miller and not Johnson. Why? If the reason is not some internal team discipline, that's just horrible.

Zan Payne started, and in the first 9 and a half minutes gave a complete zero on the stat sheet. Oh wait, he fouled once. And then the first guard off the bench was Miller and not Johnson. Why? If the reason is not some internal team discipline, that's just horrible.
Don’t worry, TyLaur is not in trouble.

I’ve never been this mad at UL basketball. KP legit makes my blood boil. I am begging for Heird to do something. I can’t handle this anymore. Starting Zan was the final nail in his coffin. There are now 1,000+ nails, but this was the final one

Tuned in just in time to see James not beat his man but still drive into 3 defenders and turn the ball over.

Pastner thought Louisville played well in that half. These clowns get on the mic and say any damn thing they want. WTH?

Wake has made ten 3's at the half and the Cards are 0 for 3 shooting the 3.

It's so ridiculous the things that happen under KP. Shit you rarely see in college basketball, like being outscored 30 to 0 from 3 at frigging halftime.

Years from now people will still be talking about the KP years and how grown ass adults made such an incredibly stupid decision making him the head coach at UofL.

Reactions: BPGhost
It's like he is intentionally tanking. We start off in a good deficit every game. Starting guys who contribute nothing other than being a carbon based life-form is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT