ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Wake Forest Game Thread

The announcement that KP and staff are out after this season needs to come soon. The team is god awful and there is no one signed for next season. No one. Abject failure
Obviously you’ve never seen a coach build a culture. If we would all just climb aboard the Koach Kenny train, we’ll be knocking on the tourney’s door by year ten.
Remember this counts as year one….and next year, and the year after that….

Maybe we just drop men’s basketball.

I’m kidding- sort of.

So, when Zan was in, we were playing 4 on 5. On offense, our players never, ever looked his way. They know. On defense, Zan was the worst defender of a bad defensive lot. There is no scenario in which he should ever see a D1 floor, yet there he was.

I swear, I’m starting to believe that KP has had enough and now wants to be fired. He’ll take his found money and ride off into the sunset telling a story how he never got the chance to fix this program. Then Beard, Eaves, Maybin, Bridgeman and others can claim that the UL administration is a racist bunch who only use AA players for their own gain.

So, when Zan was in, we were playing 4 on 5. On offense, our players never, ever looked his way. They know. On defense, Zan was the worst defender of a bad defensive lot. There is no scenario in which he should ever see a D1 floor, yet there he was.

I swear, I’m starting to believe that KP has had enough and now wants to be fired. He’ll take his found money and ride off into the sunset telling a story how he never got the chance to fix this program. Then Beard, Eaves, Maybin, Bridgeman and others can claim that the UL administration is a racist bunch who only use AA players for their own gain.
Payne is playing the UofL fanbase.

He’s laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.

Cracks me up you people fell for him smdh.

Payne is playing the UofL fanbase.

He’s laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.

Cracks me up you people fell for him smdh.
I don’t know who you think “You People” are but I have never been a KP supporter. If you think that, you have not been paying attention. So, you people maybe need to choose your words a little more carefully before shooting your mouth off.

I don’t know who you think “You People” are but I have never been a KP supporter. If you think that, you have not been paying attention. So, you people maybe need to choose your words a little more carefully before shooting your mouth off.
Why would he start thinking before posting now? That’s clearly not his jam…

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Come on now. I remember when he was hired. Even after the debacle loss in the exhibition most everyone on this board was still behind the hire.
Do I need to go back and repaste?

I would disagree that everyone on here was behind this hire. But after he was, we obviously wanted him to succeed.

Reactions: BPGhost

I've said the same thing about Zan previously, no one will even pass him the ball on offense and he's a sloth on defense.

Reactions: shadow force
If you and lame brain ghost didn’t support Payne ever then why do y’all have to pipe up? It doesn’t concern you two. Makes me wonder?
I hate to break this to you, but when a new coach is hired, whether you wanted him or not, if you are a fan, you WILL support him. If you are a fan. After circumstances show it was a bad hire then the bitching and moaning can start.

I hate to break this to you, but when a new coach is hired, whether you wanted him or not, if you are a fan, you WILL support him. If you are a fan. After circumstances show it was a bad hire then the bitching and moaning can start.
I see our buddy Oldham like your post proving he was a KP hire fan. Just what I thought.

I knew what kind of hire Payne was the day his name was mentioned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT