ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS VIRGINIA GAME THREAD

With 10 seconds left why not throw a long pass and hope for the best. Our defense is stopping their offense and our offense is stopping themselves.

I beg too
If the defense keeps playing like they have since Virginia’s first score we will be in good shape.
I beg too differ problem is with VA bein a ball control run oriented team and this offense not scoring and putting the defense in bad field position. Eventually they gonna wear down. It's imperative they score comming out the half.

VA 11 1st downs
UL 6

T of P VA 20:00
UL 10: 00

Now here we are with playcalling down near the end zone. Where was Brown? He should have got the ball twice, one running and one catching the football.

I just don't get it. Hasn't Brown won the #1 Back position? There's no need for a RB by committee when you have a talented #1.

Chris Bell should not play the rest of this game. That one thing alone cost his team a offensive possession and gave Virginia good field position due to it.

Absolutely no reason for it. Many on this team are just not focused.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Got to milk some clock here to give the defense a breather.. That stupid penalty by Bell cost us time of possession to give the D a break. I'd say the D has been on the field for over half the game already.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
This team is maybe middle of the pack. We have some good players, but need a coach with his eyes on the entire game. Looks like CBP 2.0 at mid season. Look for players getting slower and apathetic.

Reactions: UofLouisville
I swear we're just not buttoned up as a team. The OL just allows two consecutive free lanes to the ball carrier? That is coaching. Plain and simple.

And of course it costs us dearly with the missed FG. It's becoming clockwork for this team. It's like the football gods are saying we're screwing with you because you continue to shoot your own self in the foot.

Alas, the refs just picking up a holding flag on Virginia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT