ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Oregon

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I am really surprised we won that first because Oregon controlled most of the set. We made a great comeback and won 25-23. It looks like all these sites will be close.

Reactions: Birdie King
The 2nd set was odd because it was a total reverse for both teams from the first set. In the first set Oregon controlled the first half of the set but they had 8 service errors. The second set we controlled the first half but had 9 service errors. Oregon won 25-23.

Oregon won the 3rd set in dominating fashion 25-13 they now lead 2-1. I hope we can recover from this but in all honesty we don’t look good today.

Cardiac Cards win 6 of the last 8 points, including fighting off one match point, to take set four 27-25. Thrilling!

Reactions: KevinMurphy2
Wow!!! We came back and dominated the 5th set to go to the Final Four. Our fans were great they were really loud and animated.

Wow. I haven’t had that much fun in the Yum I’m done time. The fans were excellent! Loud and into the game. After the second set I thought we were toast. The ladies persevered and pulled it out.

I am still amped up from the match. So incredibly exciting. Our ladies did not play well overall and Oregon looked much better than they did vs Nebraska. Final 4 again - Love it.

I agree we did not play well at all but we gutted it out and won. It was very stressful to watch but also very exciting and fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT