ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Oregon

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I am really surprised we won that first because Oregon controlled most of the set. We made a great comeback and won 25-23. It looks like all these sites will be close.

Reactions: Birdie King
The 2nd set was odd because it was a total reverse for both teams from the first set. In the first set Oregon controlled the first half of the set but they had 8 service errors. The second set we controlled the first half but had 9 service errors. Oregon won 25-23.

Oregon won the 3rd set in dominating fashion 25-13 they now lead 2-1. I hope we can recover from this but in all honesty we don’t look good today.

Cardiac Cards win 6 of the last 8 points, including fighting off one match point, to take set four 27-25. Thrilling!

Reactions: KevinMurphy2
Wow!!! We came back and dominated the 5th set to go to the Final Four. Our fans were great they were really loud and animated.

Wow. I haven’t had that much fun in the Yum I’m done time. The fans were excellent! Loud and into the game. After the second set I thought we were toast. The ladies persevered and pulled it out.

I am still amped up from the match. So incredibly exciting. Our ladies did not play well overall and Oregon looked much better than they did vs Nebraska. Final 4 again - Love it.

I agree we did not play well at all but we gutted it out and won. It was very stressful to watch but also very exciting and fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT