ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS MIAMI GAME THREAD

If I could have bet we would run up the middle on 2nd and 10, which leads to a 3 and out punt, I would have laid a hundred bucks on it. That first possession is exactly what's been the problem offensively. We basically gave away momentum to start the game.

This fanbase just needs to realie their are great players on other teams. Cam Ward is just that dam good period. They are number in offense for a reason real deal.

Ron English has to know dropping 8 into coverage is not the answer with Ward. I know he's escaped sacks twice already, but we got to keep putting pressure on him or he will pick us apart.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
Big difference is Ward escaped pressure and Shough cannot. We have wasted two possessions in a game against the highest scoring team in the nation.

I think it's obvious now that Ron English is not the answer on defense. All Miami has done is go no huddle and the Cards are lost on the field.

If Mendoza isn't whiffing blocking the edge and Shough gets time we can score on miami all day. But we got English and his horrible coaching trying to stop them.

Reactions: rh62531
Their not lost can yall just realize Cam Ward is the Heisman favorite
Did you not see Ben Perry looking around wondering where he was supposed to be on that last TD? The up tempo is something English hasn't solved with any good QB. Ward will eat us up if the adjustments are not made.

I was about to mention the lack of flags.

I swear sports is as much about good luck as it is good play.

That penalty and fumble on back to back plays epitomizes this season so far.

I think Chaney has looked good. Seems Gonzalez is missing blocks repeatedly. Have we, even, targeted Brooks yet?

Bad call with the flea fleeker and we're about to waste a third possession where we should have scored.

This season has been a tease of what could be, but untimely errors and decisions have detailed us in these big games. We just can't get out of our own way.

Bad call with the flea fleeker and we're about to waste a third possession where we should have scored.

This season has been a tease of what could be, but untimely errors and decisions have detailed us in these big games. We just can't get out of our own way.
Still think Jeff's play calling has been suspicious this season.

Cant blame english . Fumble in the endzone for 7 and a missed fg 10 point swing caused by the offense and special teams. Cards possibly could have been up 3 at the half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT