ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS MIAMI GAME THREAD

Momentum is so real in sports and the best coaches know how to create it and combat it. I still maintain Bobby Petrino 1.0 was the best I've seen at Louisville creating momentum in these big games.

It's much harder to do on defense though that's for sure.

This game is just a trip. No telling what will happen. Ward has to be one of the most fortunate QB's I've seen when it comes to just getting the pass off. He just threw a wounded duck but it still went for big yards and he should have been intercepted the drive before.

Reactions: Sioux Falls Eric
Twice now the ESPN referee expert has said a flag should have been dropped on Miami. Replays clearly show the infractions, but for some reason the refs have decided to let them play. I think it's because it's Miami and they're worried about the perception of screwing their playoff chances. Louisville, well they're not worried about screwing them.

Twice now the ESPN referee expert has said a flag should have been dropped on Miami. Replays clearly show the infractions, but for some reason the refs have decided to let them play. I think it's because it's Miami and they're worried about the perception of screwing their playoff chances. Louisville, well they're not worried about screwing them.
That’s because the ACC is worried about keeping the status quo’s. They know that there Conference Champs have to be flawless to get into the CFP. They are going to do everything they can to keep Miami that way.

Reactions: shadow force
It is ridiculous. A phantom hold that led to being pinned down deep. Louisville Mistake TD. A hold not called blow coverage TD.

Every mistake by official followed by a mistake by Louisville. Just how this year has gone.

Still a great game

I will say this has been Brohm's best play calling game of the season. Other than the opening possession, he's been on the mark, opening the playbook.

I say again had we had Shough last season, we would've been in the playoff as ACC champion.

Reactions: Sioux Falls Eric
Miami should just run the slant down the middle each time because we just can't defend it.

The Cards secondary has been a bust all season, not just in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT