ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS MIAMI GAME THREAD

Put a beat down on these Canes in prep to roll the Cats too.

Saw this morning that Sean McDonough & Gregg McElroy would be the ABC TV announcers today. imo I like both to be fair while providing a pretty good presentation of a game. I've been promoting U of L in our area and I've got several that are going to tune in before they (UT fans who want me to watch the Vols upset the Bulldogs)!! Oh, well....we all have dreams, right? It's the big we've waited for......now, let's play the game and beat the 'sugar canes'....GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Sounds like we have more fans there than Miami. I don’t want to hear our fans complaining about our attendance. Miami is a so called brand and their stadium is half full against a top 10 opponent.

Reactions: Mayoman
Kurisky is coming up big first to catch a questionable pass for the first down and then the TD.

Not used to seeing the defense get gashed like that two plays in a row.

The worse thing Brohm has done since taking the job was recruiting Plummer back to run his offense.

Miami is playing like they want this more. Need to respond next drive. Miami also delivering the blueprint: stop the run, make Plummer throw.

Gonna have to run the ball and use screens and short play action. Can’t let this guy throw long.

A lot of tackling out of bounds no calls wait until we do it and they will call it.
Twice there should have been flags on Miami tackling out of bounds. Both were obvious, some 5+ yards out of bounds.

And I'm sure you're right when the Cards do that, the flags will fall.

Reactions: vivid_red
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT