ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS MIAMI GAME THREAD

I'm having a hard time understanding Brohms play calling. At your own 10 yard line, the two off tackle run plays puts Plummer at 3rd and long. Why not the short passing game that has been working to get out of your own end zone?

That series is what led Miami taking the lead after the punt. It was way to conservative and I don't get it.

I'm having a hard time understanding Brohms play calling. At your own 10 yard line, the two off tackle run plays puts Plummer at 3rd and long. Why not the short passing game that has been working to get out of your own end zone?

That series is what led Miami taking the lead after the punt. It was way to conservative and I don't get it.
Especially when they’re selling out to stop the run. Play action.

Looks like Brohm doesn't want to risk Plummer turning the ball over. We need the defense to bail the offense out again.

They have tackled us out of bounds multiple times and no calls. Van Dyke is in bounds and gets shoved out and one announcer says that should have been a penalty.

Here we are battling for an ACC championship game appearance with a scared QB and our two best skill position players not 100 percent.

If only.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
This is going to be the most important drive of the game. We have to produce on this drive and then hope the defense does what it has the whole season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT