ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS MIAMI GAME THREAD

Van Dyke has a successful history before his recent struggles. I figured he would play well today. It's the same problem for Louisville this season. Brohm cannot trust his QB and if the opponent is playing well on offense, he has to put Plummer into riskier play calls.

That's why despite our record, I don't have much confidence against high scoring teams.

Why call 3 passes in a row when your quarterback can’t hit the target? Then we compound it by missing an easy field goal.

Reactions: Tenncard
We deserve that missed FG with the plays Brohm chose after it was 1st and goal from the 7. I was fully expecting at least two runs from IG, instead Plummer again misses a open receiver.

Win or lose this game, Louisville will not beat FSU with Plummer the QB. I continue to be amazed that Brohm hasn't went to Domann just to see if it works.

I see this all the time players could get the first down or more and for some reason they go backwards or sideways. I learned in grade school football you always go forward.

Targeting rule is stupid. It should be called something else. He wasn't targeting the ball carrier, he just lowered his helmet to cushion the contact to his face mask.

We have all seen a true targeting tackle and that needs to be out of the game, but what Franklin did was not that.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT