ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD

Want to see us hold them to a fg or two and run away with 650 total offense as a harbinger of doom for fl state to think about. Let's have 64 east flooded with tears later this afternoon. Go Cards!

Reactions: Drakew and KenSucky
Does there have to be something happen pre-game every year?😅
Hope our guys got the most out of that👊💪

Reactions: KozmasAgain
10-7 Cards at half I was hoping we would have a bigger lead but just happy we are in the lead. I agree I thought we could have done better on the 2 minute drive. I think we are going to have to get more creative on the play calling like we did at Miami .

Brohm definitely went conservative on that two minute drive, especially after losing yards on the first play. He just didn't want to risk Plummer throwing a pick giving UK time to score before the half.

I guess Jordan is still not close to 100 percent as he should have been out there on that 2 minute drive.

We started the 2nd half like we did the first a well orchestrated drive and a TD. I hope we can finish the 2nd with more drives like that.

Well that sucks we kick off to the wrong guy and he takes the length of the field for a TD. In previous games we have kicked it out of the end zone how come we aren’t doing that now. The guy has 3 TD run backs why kick it to him.

Well that sucks we kick off to the wrong guy and he takes the length of the field for a TD. In previous games we have kicked it out of the end zone how come we aren’t doing that now. The guy has 3 TD run backs why kick it to him.
Why indeed?

Reactions: SpotHogCard
I was concerned this might happen after the other two kickoffs. When we scored and it went to commercial, I told people here we need to kick the ball through the end zone or even kick it short. Brown had a little to much room and of course my fear came true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT